1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 68 Replies Latest reply: Feb 9, 2012 11:18 PM by SlapChop_ Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: Got my ELITE refund from Sony

Thats great you got a refund from psn but my dumb azz got the hardened edition online. it seems like we are get screwed buy activision again. But you can bet iam not buying another game from these money grubbing S.O.B's

• 41. Re: Got my ELITE refund from Sony

I own W@W without the maps, my enjoyment was maintained, till the game ****** me over

• 42. Re: Got my ELITE refund from Sony

Try where ever you bought it from, its the best place to start.

• 43. Re: Got my ELITE refund from Sony

Convinced Best Buy to take my Hardened Edition back, trade me a standard edition, and give me $40 in store credit.  Now I can sell the sealed copy on ebay or somewhere and get most of my money back.  It is honestly a good feeling to be almost rid of COD.  I despise this franchise and it's blatant exploitation of customers.

• 44. Re: Got my ELITE refund from Sony

jhawkerkansas wrote:

Convinced Best Buy to take my Hardened Edition back, trade me a standard edition, and give me $40 in store credit.  Now I can sell the sealed copy on ebay or somewhere and get most of my money back.  It is honestly a good feeling to be almost rid of COD.  I despise this franchise and it's blatant exploitation of customers.

Good stuff, was it a hassle? I only ask because a lot of people have asked about non PS Store Elite returns in this thread.

I dont have an answer for them as I went thru the PS Store.

• 45. Re: Got my ELITE refund from Sony

These guys are delusional.

• 46. Re: Got my ELITE refund from Sony

Free DLC .Seriously think before you type .If people pay a premium, they expect more

Tell me what more are you getting ?

I need to use this account because i cant post in these forums on my main account .

I would like a game and forums that work ,never mind about DLC or when it comes .

This is the bigges money maker in the world ,its about time the community was treated that way

Its apologists like you who say its ok that makes thim think its all good

• 47. Re: Got my ELITE refund from Sony

I dont understand why people would cancel their Elite before it has even started paying out. The only reason I can think of is that you are banned and not allowed to play. Being banned should also mean no refunds.

Receiving DLC befrore all other PS3 users, extra video slots, pre paid cheaper maps, clan comps (when they are up) are all awesome reasons to stick with it.

Doesn't make any sense to me at all...

• 48. Re: Got my ELITE refund from Sony

I knew it would be a waste before the game came out. I've never liked call of duty map packs, they always seem like they sell you the crappy maps that never made it into the final game lol. I paid less then half price for this game and even then I'm mad I paid that much for it so I feel sorry for the guys who got elite and see it for what it really is,

• 49. Re: Got my ELITE refund from Sony

cool, at least they got that right

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next