7 Replies Latest reply: Feb 4, 2012 9:01 AM by rankismet RSS

lol They buffed the Stealth Bomber.

Now you can't see the stealth bomber when you have color blind assist on. Now all we need you to do is buff all the deathstreaks so I could legitamally call this game retard friendly.

• Re: lol They buffed the Stealth Bomber.
    rankismet

DLSV2 wrote:

Now you can't see the stealth bomber when you have color blind assist on. Now all we need you to do is buff all the deathstreaks so I could legitamally call this game retard friendly.

You know that was not the point of color blind assist, right?

Jeebus... people will cry over anything anymore.

rankismet wrote:

If the person actually had to go on a legitimate streak and the maps were bigger I wouldn't be complaining and you wouldn't be looking like a hypocrite like you are now.

rankismet

DLSV2 wrote:

rankismet wrote:

If the person actually had to go on a legitimate streak and the maps were bigger I wouldn't be complaining and you wouldn't be looking like a hypocrite like you are now.

Hypocrite... you have no clue what that word means do you?

It must be I'm with stupid Friday's on the forum... didn't get the memo it seems.

I think you meant "They fixed the stealth bomber bug that allowed it to be seen when color blind assist was on"

I did notice that it was patched... kind of a bummer, but let's be honest it was a bug that shouldn't have been there to begin with.

trialstardragon

You do realize that being able to see the SB by using that was a bug and all they did was fix it. They did not buff SB's at all. They just made it hader to avoid unless you watch for them when you hear the sound. It is still fairly easy to get out from underneath them and get to safety.

It is not as if they made the bomb path longer, or made the bomb spread wider. So get over it.

maccabi

DLSV2 wrote:

you strike me as the sort of person who parks in the disabled spot as its closer to the store am i right?