1 20 21 22 23 24 Previous Next 321 Replies Latest reply: Jul 28, 2012 2:48 AM by ChestSplittah Go to original post RSS
  • 210. Re: I am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.
    scumbaggah

If you hate the game, Is patching stealth bombers really going to make you like it? I doubt it. I'll admit it's frustrating but I have alot more fun than I do getting angry at the game. Seriously how many petitions and threads like this actually result in something being done or even a response from a dev?

• 211. Re: I am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.

esmorgue wrote:

**UPDATE**

If I die by one more Support Stealth Bomber....I dont care if I am on a 22 ks, winning by 100pts. YOU GUESSED IT>>>>I AM SIGNING THE F*CK OUT....

HOW IN THE HELL do you have one flag all game long and keep letting my team take it so you can take it back and camp. Just so you can get a Stealth Bomber and a E Drop? Then you dont even get to have anything out of the E-Drop.

THIS

• 212. Re: I am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.
    esmorgue

DLSV2 wrote:

esmorgue wrote:

**UPDATE**

If I die by one more Support Stealth Bomber....I dont care if I am on a 22 ks, winning by 100pts. YOU GUESSED IT>>>>I AM SIGNING THE F*CK OUT....

HOW IN THE HELL do you have one flag all game long and keep letting my team take it so you can take it back and camp. Just so you can get a Stealth Bomber and a E Drop? Then you dont even get to have anything out of the E-Drop.

THIS

And these are GW matches. How do you camp all game long in GW to just get the E Drop at 10 seconds left to go in the match?

• 213. Re: I am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.
    esmorgue

If you start me out on Village Domination A side......I am signing out. I have said from day one that this start off point is absolutely ridiculous and needs to be changed. They havent and wont. So_____________________

• 214. Re: I am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.

What is wrong with starting on A?

• 215. Re: I am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.
    esmorgue

The other team has B and C before you can even get down the hill to B. Then if you have A endup taking ,die you are spawned all the way in the cave or in the behind it. So there goes B...It is one of the dumbest spawn matches in the world. Yet who cares, as long as the PS3 chat crap is fixed and we get a new match in the Community Playlist. Give the numbskulls something that will take their mind off crap.

• 216. Re: I am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.

I agree with everything except the whole living out in the middle of nowhere. Lag compensation screws us out in the middle to, but don't throw us under the bus because IP's are dickheads who refuse service to half of us. We don't get to pick that regardless of what our income is. The lag compensation is atrocious, but if everyone could play with equal connections I can guarentee you half of these kids running around thinking their invincible wouldn't be nearly as good as they think they are.

4bar > everyone else> host

• 217. Re: I am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.
    esmorgue

Ecliptix wrote:

I agree with everything except the whole living out in the middle of nowhere. Lag compensation screws us out in the middle to, but don't throw us under the bus because IP's are dickheads who refuse service to half of us. We don't get to pick that regardless of what our income is. The lag compensation is atrocious, but if everyone could play with equal connections I can guarentee you half of these kids running around thinking their invincible wouldn't be nearly as good as they think they are.

4bar > everyone else> host

When I mean out in the middle of nowhere, I primarily mean Border Jumping

• 218. Re: I am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.

so basically if they don't cater to your demands then you are going to be a douche and sign out.  I hope I never play against you online as you are such a cry baby.  I've got a 2 yr old that is more mature than you.  I agree that there are things that need fixing (including your attitude) but sheesh grow up.

• 219. Re: I am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.
    esmorgue

A0Spare wrote:

so basically if they don't cater to your demands then you are going to be a douche and sign out.  I hope I never play against you online as you are such a cry baby.  I've got a 2 yr old that is more mature than you.  I agree that there are things that need fixing (including your attitude) but sheesh grow up.

Nothing being douchey about taking charge of what is mine. No if i am forced to host and and they want a inferior connection to have the upperhand...well if that inferior connection is so good it should be made host when I leave, RIGHT?

1 20 21 22 23 24 Previous Next