6 Replies Latest reply: Feb 28, 2012 5:09 PM by zerocool-dnb RSS

DEVS PLEASE READ

zerocool-dnb

I play on the ps3, the host lag issue still has not been fixed if anything it is worse.i think you should give us a local/worldwide option on multiplayer (like black ops). Also a filter for spiltscreens so that if we dont want to game with splitscreen players we shouldnt have to.(ask around most people cant stand splitscreen players and the lag they cause).on a positive i do like the fix to the mic's.Thanks.

• Re: DEVS PLEASE READ
    trialstardragon

I am not sure how it works on the ps3 but on the xbox you could still be playing against splitscreeners and not know because they did not always have the (1) behind them if they used a second account on the same console. So even in the games you think you are not playing with one there still could be one in there.

Regardless just think about this for a second. Dont you think if someone had the option to filter splitsceeeners if it could possibly make the game better for them then everyone would do it and thus eliminate the ability for the splitters to find a game. Same thing goes for people that want a button to choose if they go in a losing game or not. Just completely selfish.

zerocool-dnb

well Darren88 you must like to play split screen thats fine but, those of us who dont want to shouldnt be forced to. have a seperate lobby for all the split screeners to play each other in, that way they can still game and enjoy each other's connection's lagging each other out and the rest of us can enjoy the game.And if we choose to play in that option then we know what were in for.