1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 59 Replies Latest reply: Feb 6, 2012 7:15 PM by shotgunnkilla Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: FINALLY DROPZONE IS GONEEEE!

Exactly...the rooms were always full and it was a great game mode to play with friends.  I know a ton of people who only play drop zone and I was one of them.  For those of you who are really upset about losing Drop Zone and want to do something about it....call Activision at  1-800-225-6588 and let them known that you are not happy.  The more people that call the better chance we have of getting Drop Zone back. I called and the rep stated that they are getting a lot of complaints about this and they will be letting the developer know that people are not happy.  Do your part and make your voice heard!!!!!

• 41. Re: FINALLY DROPZONE IS GONEEEE!

Not the case trial...I called Activision today and the rep stated they are getting a ton of calls about this.  This was truly a case of a new game mode that took off and a lot of people really got into it.  To just take it away without warning was bs.  I also tried to get on Infinity Ward's website today to log a complaint and thier site is down.  Probably overloaded with complaints!

• 42. Re: FINALLY DROPZONE IS GONEEEE!

Not nearly as big an uproar as the flags/bombs playlist caused.

• 43. Re: FINALLY DROPZONE IS GONEEEE!
    trialstardragon

They did warn there were making changes to the community playlist. and there is a finite number of playlist this game can have at any point in time. So if additional lists are added beyond it, normaly older lists are removed. This is how its been done ever since I ever played any of the CoD games.

Never expect a playlist to stay forever, they have the right to change or remove any of them with out even letting you know when or why. They are not required by any laws or any thing to let you know what they are doing or why or how. The fact that posted about the new list coming on the forums is more then they really had to do.

Read the box and all the information on the game, it clearly states they can change any part of the game online with out any notice.

• 44. Re: FINALLY DROPZONE IS GONEEEE!

Just because they have a right to do it does not make it right.  We are the people plunking down our 60-100 bucks for the game and we should have a say in it.

• 45. Re: FINALLY DROPZONE IS GONEEEE!

I noticed that the only people bashing frop zone are the ones who probably were getting killed and losing all the time. Drop zone was a great game mode. It had a lot to teach you about playing the game, situational awareness, team organization/strategy, and most importantly hand/eye coordination/reflex improvements. I can personally say that I became an even better player from playing drop zone. For someone to say any particular game mode is trash because they aren't as good as they feel they should be is really just crazy to me. To each there own opinion no doubt, but bro (or mam) whoever you are who started this post, You didnt like the mode cool, but there are so many of us who did, like many who before me said, you didnt have to play drop zone. Im pretty sure you're good at another mode no doubt, but this post was really uneccesary really. I for one hope they bring drop zone back, because infected is like watching preschoolers play tag. and thats not what I bought the game for ya know?

• 46. Re: FINALLY DROPZONE IS GONEEEE!

to keep all the people happy, bring drop zone back, and also leave infected as it is, so people can play both!!! the better!!

• 47. Re: FINALLY DROPZONE IS GONEEEE!

I'm really only going to miss it because it was a great oppertunity to get the two 'drop crates on enemies' challenegs. Unfortunately I only got one of them before DZ circled out.

• 48. Re: FINALLY DROPZONE IS GONEEEE!

If you dont like it, play something else, whats the problem? Dont even go in to the community playlist, dont look at it and stop trolling!

• 49. Re: FINALLY DROPZONE IS GONEEEE!
    Jessssica

I miss Drop Zone so much and it hasn't even been a day yet.

I dislike all the other game modes.

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next