1 18 19 20 21 22 Previous Next 213 Replies Latest reply: Feb 10, 2012 6:10 PM by CupOJoe Go to original post RSS
  • 190. Re: Official: Give back DropZone!!

I'm done with this game if dropzone isnt restored.  It was the only reason I bought 2 copies, one for me and one for my son, so we could play an objective based game without all the camping. I also told my cousin to buy it, because drop zone was so different from the modes that had turned him off on the previous COD titles. (sorry Mike, didnt try to F*&K you out of 60 bucks) Same Sh!t different title without DZ, Why not just keep throwing out new map packs on MWF2....same difference imo.

Let guys kill whore on it, who cares. I've seen guys with high twenty plus kills at the bottom because they didnt play the objective. Who cares the game was fun either way.

BRING IT BACK!!!!!

• 191. Re: Official: Give back DropZone!!
    DaRyuujin

fourzerotwo
    Robert Bowling

We hear what you're saying about missing Drop Zone in #MW3 loud & clear! We're limited on playlist space, but looking at solutions for it!

• 192. Re: Official: Give back DropZone!!
    W0rmW0rt

Do NOT buy the new map pack release when it becomes available for the standard players if DZ is not brought back.  This will get them to notice!  My buddies have already banned the game but hopefully not for ever, even if they bring DZ back!  Lag compensation, quick scoping, DZ gone = broken game.  IW you are dead to me!

• 193. Re: Official: Give back DropZone!!

can we start a thread about ppl who want to play dropzone and we can all join up and play somehow

• 194. Re: Official: Give back DropZone!!

Blah blah blah, noobs can't get their high killstreaks now.  Personally, I think Infected is significantly more fun, there are plenty of other options.  Don't act like Drop Zone was the only fun playlist or way to play the game.

• 195. Re: Official: Give back DropZone!!

It wasn't a threat, I sold the game yesterday. I could care less about the modern warfare franchise now, I got £25 trade in value for it which I got black ops (fogot how much fun wager matches were), just cause 2 and still have £5 left on my card. I still own a copy of mw1 and 2 and I bought all the maps when they came out so if i really feel like I need the modern warfare experience i'll just stick either of those on, although due to the morons that populate both of those games they've been collecting dust for a while now though. There's nothing different about mw3 without drop zone besides the number of 9 year olds playing and if iw are really that out of touch with their fan base for them not to know how much upset this was going to cause then I can guarantee they've lost more than 1 customer, I used to buy call of duty games on midnight release for both consoles and I shelled out for elite on my ps3 before the game was even released (complete waste of money) I know I'm only 1 man but overall I'd say ive spent well over £400 on the call of duty franchise starting with 3. Peanuts to what theyre making overall but I have a feeling profits will suffer in the future thanks to IW's actions this week.

• 196. Re: Official: Give back DropZone!!
    blackopfreak

I only played 2 games of drop zone and thought it was alright-Dom is my favourite game mode, but you are right they should of never removed a game mode that the community seems to love so much.

By the way I wish they would put Gun game in multiplayer instead of private - it was awesome on Black op's

• 197. Re: Official: Give back DropZone!!

DZ Is Awesome!! Bring It back ASAP!!! Other Game Modes Suck Once You Get use To DZ!

• 198. Re: Official: Give back DropZone!!
    Jessssica

Tried Headquarters today because someone on here said it's similar to DZ...

Gosh i didn't like it very much... :| 

Turned the game off straight away.

*sighs*

• 199. Re: Official: Give back DropZone!!
    KTPhoenix

let me guess, because you cant get easy kills from the CP you got from DZ? my heart bleeds for ya [/sarcasm]

dont worry your head off cuz 402 said in his twitter:

Robert Bowling @fourzerotwo

We hear what you're saying about missing Drop Zone in #MW3 loud & clear! We're limited on playlist space, but looking at solutions for it!

now please everyone shut the hell up.

i like how you people b*tch and moan for a few days and 402 listens to you idiots about a game mode for easy kills, whereas a lot of HC players such as myself have been pushing to get more HC modes for the past few months and 402 gives us a bullsh*t excuse of why he cant.