12 Replies Latest reply: Feb 7, 2012 6:21 PM by f0nZi3 RSS

Annoying Lobby Issue...

Don't know if I am the only one that has this issue or not.

Here it is:

I join a game through Match Making. I'll play it for one or more rounds and then during Intermission when we have the option to vote on maps, the damn thing will kick me from the lobby I was in and send me back in search mode for another lobby. Really frustrating when I've finally joined a lobby that appears to be hacker/cheater free, only to be put back in the mix again at random and be assigned to another lobby with "unknowns" at that point. It's weird too. It doesn't always do it. I might go for several games without it happening, or I might join a lobby for one game and then get kicked during the first Intermission. Sometimes it's 2 or 3 rounds into the same lobby. Just seems to randomly decide to boot me from the lobby I was in and force me to look for or join some other lobby.

Anyone have this happen or know why it happens or, even more importantly, how to keep it from happening??

• Re: Annoying Lobby Issue...

MW3SA? Maybe your too good:)

No it's not while I'm playing though. It's when we all go to the main lobby during Intermission the game just decides to take me out of that lobby and start searching for a new one.

Really frustrating.

wierd worlds are these

Had that a few times, myself and been kicked by people using MW3SA because they thought I was using a cheat which is fine because, it just show's how poor they are.

I don't think it's MW3SA because it never happens while the game is in progress. I did just notice my Steam rating went from 10 to 8.2 and I think that comes from people reporting me as a hacker. Apparently, people don't know that when I use Marksman Pro and they don't use Assassin Pro, I'm gonna see their name through all that smoke on a map while I'm looking through the scope of my Barrett.

Anyways, it happens more frequently, but still randomly. Right after the match ends, sitting in the main lobby to vote on the next maps and then, BLINK! I'm no longer in that lobby and now the game has me looking for a new one. When it happened last night I noticed that it was not just me that this happened to because the lobby the game put me in after booting me had a player join that was in the previous lobby I was kicked out of (he had been on the opposing team in the previous game). He was kicked from it too; and I'm guessing the whole lobby just ended and everyone got booted back to the Game Search.

I'm wondering if this has something to do with trying to balance the skills of the players or something along those lines, but I don't know. Seems really weird and random.

wierd worlds are these

You have had the exact same situation me and my brother in law had last night, in that we joined a lobby and played the game then after the game, we were both kicked out of the lobby and it couldn't find a new one for use both, so the next thing we know is atleast 6 people from the match previously joined and away we went.

I think it has something to do with the host of the previous game, leaving the lobby and the lobby system cannot find a new one within a split second so it kicks everyone.

Or atleast that would account for 90% of the times it happen's the other 10% where no one leaves I don't know what happens.

relmayer

Been kicked out randomly many times. Had an odd one today, not sure if anyone has had the same issue? Was connected to a 75 ms lobby. It started to load me in (loading screen and all) right as I was about to enter the game it kicked me out with a message that said match currently in progress plus something else. (Think it was something about being full). was kicked out of lobby and back to menu.

onefourseven

yes i have the same problem,

just as you start enjoying playing in the rounds it looses connection to the lobby at intermission and starts searching again.

not sure if its a flucuating connection or something?

probably have to put up with it and never find the answers as pc users are treated like leppers

Im on ps3 and since the update it has been doing the same thing to me as well. Kicking me from lobbies when the match is over and then telling me it cant find another match. And recently i've been in a match and all of a sudden the game just quits and says connection lost to host

relmayer

Same things you've experienced. also have had some where host starts to migrates. i get stuck on black screen, it boots everyone out of the game but me. so than I'm just kinda running around doing nothing it pops up other team will forfeit in so many seconds. Than for some reason it starts filling up players again. which i feel bad for anyone who got connected. Usually the game is half over one sided since there was no one to oppose me on objective base. Which obviously forced me to host and everyone is lagging because of it. i know my lag is extremely bad when that happens. I could always just leave it's a free win on a match that i had put time into and leaving means automatic loss even though i'm the only one there.