1 2 3 Previous Next 158 Replies Latest reply: Feb 13, 2012 5:12 PM by trialstardragon RSS

Have issues with THIS GAME? Wiggy Wants you!

Now, everyone knows that the COD community has some issues with MW3, if you can express yourself in a reasonable manner, you can have a civil open discussion with Wiggy on your issues, Wiggy is looking for you. Wiggy is now planning to do a COD MW3 Forum "round table" discussion video and he wants all opinions, positive and negative.

Your only requirements:

1. Willing to do a video with Wiggy addressing your concerns

2. Can conduct yourself sensibly with others discussing topics

3. You have Skype

4. Willing to participate in this experiment.

Once the video is over, Wiggy will be posting the video here and we are certainly going to get all sides of the argument.

Keep in mind that Wiggy will not be posting any opinions, only moderating the interview, so you can feel free to say what you like, as long as it's within reason. No personal attacks on Wiggy will be tolerated, but at the same time, Wiggy does not have to agree with you to have your thoughts posted.

This video will not be twisted in any way, will be posted in "real time" nothing will be removed from what you say.

Wiggy is honestly attempting to do something positive with this community and it's obvious videos do more than messages on the forums.

So, with that being said, send Wiggy a PM if you have more questions or are interested. Otherwise post here and discuss what you like.

• 1. Re: Have issues with THIS GAME? Wiggy Wants you!
    CowboySr

Cowboy is too scared of wiggy to have to skype with him.

• 2. Re: Have issues with THIS GAME? Wiggy Wants you!
    maccabi

splittinwigs wrote:

Now, everyone knows that the COD community has some issues with MW3, if you can express yourself in a reasonable manner, you can have a civil open discussion with Wiggy on your issues, Wiggy is looking for you. Wiggy is now planning to do a COD MW3 Forum "round table" discussion video and he wants all opinions, positive and negative.

Your only requirements:

1. Willing to do a video with Wiggy addressing your concerns

2. Can conduct yourself sensably with others discussing topics

3. You have Skype

4. Willing to participate in this experiement.

Once the video is over, Wiggy will be posting the video here and we are certainly going to get all sides of the argument.

Keep in mind that Wiggy will not be posting any opinions, only moderating the interview, so you can feel free to say what you like, as long as it's within reason. No personal attacks on Wiggy will be tolerated, but at the same time, Wiggy does not have to agree with you to have your thoughts posted.

This video will not be twisted in any way, will be posted in "real time" nothing will be removed from what you say.

Wiggy is honestly attempting to do something positive with this community and it's obvious videos do more than messages on the forums.

So, with that being said, send Wiggy a PM if you have more questions or are interested. Otherwise post here and discuss what you like.

if im allowed to call anyone who disagrees with me a cretin or dunderhead im game

• 3. Re: Have issues with THIS GAME? Wiggy Wants you!

maccabi wrote:

if im allowed to call anyone who disagrees with me a cretin or dunderhead im game

You know you always have an open Mic With me Mac.

These will probably be done as a point/counter point style, so two people discussions and I'll edit 3 or 4 of them together in a series and get these discussions to Bowling.

• 4. Re: Have issues with THIS GAME? Wiggy Wants you!
    rankismet

When are you thinking of doing this, Wiggs?

1. I'm willing to do many things with you... too much man love for here?

2. I cannot conduct myself sensably... ever. Sensibly, however, I'm down with. Just understand in advance... I'm never wrong, just occasionally inaccurate.

3. Skype is affirmative.

4. I'm always willing... oh, behave.

• 5. Re: Have issues with THIS GAME? Wiggy Wants you!
    rankismet

maccabi wrote:

You forgot dullard.

• 6. Re: Have issues with THIS GAME? Wiggy Wants you!
    CowboySr

@ rankismet.

1.) this isnt Match.com

• 7. Re: Have issues with THIS GAME? Wiggy Wants you!
    maccabi

i think i may have found a flaw with this scheme.. you'd need people on opposing sides is there actually anyone who likes it enough to defend it?

but rans right.. you should call it DULLARD-DOME!!!!  two dullards enter one dullards leaves

• 8. Re: Have issues with THIS GAME? Wiggy Wants you!
    rankismet

CowboySr wrote:

@ rankismet.

1.) this isnt Match.com

Seriously... crap...

... better remove that airbrushed pic of me by the fireplace then.

• 9. Re: Have issues with THIS GAME? Wiggy Wants you!

maccabi wrote:

i think i may have found a flaw with this scheme.. you'd need people on opposing sides is there actually anyone who likes it enough to defend it?

but rans right.. you should call it DULLARD-DOME!!!!  two dullards enter one dullards leaves

Not necessarily, it can be two people that don't like a certain aspect, just not wanting to promote dog piling as they would just talk over one another. Want to keep this as much on the "up and up" as we possibly can.

1 2 3 Previous Next