7 Replies Latest reply: Jul 29, 2012 10:33 PM by FATA1xSNIPER RSS

looking for clan xbox 360

hhgunner
looking for caln xbox 360
  • Re: looking for clan xbox 360
    gunner didn't you just sign up for Dogs of War we were playing with you on PS3 on COD4. I don't know if that's a different hhgunner or if it's you?
    marshmellow101

Quagers13 wrote:

gunner didn't you just sign up for Dogs of War we were playing with you on PS3 on COD4. I don't know if that's a different hhgunner or if it's you?

LoL...come join the infamous assassins *IA* we are a laid back group just looking to have fun...we also do gamebattles if you are into that...just come to the website and sign up

http://assassin.forumotion.net/

If you join just go to the New catagory and tell us about u
    hope to see you there...tell them marshmellow sent you
    TW Trigger
    About us: tghq.org We are a very structured/organized clan. We use teamwork and tactics to get the job done.
    Requirements: Microphone and maturity

MISSION STATEMENT

Tactical Gaming/Tactical Warfare (TG/TW) was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (XBOX 360, PlayStation 3 and PC), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics, as well as providing them with an environment that allows a "friends-first" experience in the online community. Come check us out at tghq.org

FRIENDSHIP AND REAL LIFE

We are primarily a group of friends and as such have a “Friends first” motto. We accept all real life needs and commitments and will never put any member into a decision between real life success and TG/TW and where possible, we will attempt to help in any way we can.

RANKS, AWARDS AND POSITIONS

Ranks and awards (medals & badges) will be handed out based on the following sorted principles:
    • Attendance points system
    • Dedication
    • Conduct
    • Teamwork
    • Performance

Positions will be assigned based on the following sorted principles:
    • Dedication
    • Leadership abilities
    • Teamwork

CONDUCT

Members **WILL** respect each other regardless of their origin, nationality, age, gender, race, religious beliefs or creed. The same level of respect will be given to non-members.

Cursing and all language of an offensive nature will not be tolerated, whether be on forums or any type of voice or text communications.

WELL?! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR SOLDIER?! GET OVER TO tghq.org AND SIGN UP NOW! THAT'S AN ORDER!
    And tell em TG Trigger sent ya

Add me/send me an invite. I'm tryin to get a clan goin for MW3 called WiZe Gaming. We'll be playin SnD and all other game modes. Mostly core tho. my gamer tag is Sayful Islam

iSwaGx

Nah **** All That Come Join BGC Im Like A Monster On Black Ops Guarentee Put Me In A 1v1 With Any Of The Ill Down Right Make Them Snap Their Game

BGC Has Rank Structure,Conduct,Branches,Weekly Practices,Weekly Meetings,Cod Elite But Not Premium Yet. But BGC Has Gamers That are decent.

a70m1cn1nj4

check us out, see if you like it. were not after your founder status, and dont require you have premium either, although our lvl 22 clan was stolen from us all, we have a lvl 13 right now, and also have a community website, not just a bunch of kids on elite. we are 18+ and 1.25+kdr check us out>> www. v360.enjin.com

FATA1xSNIPER

send RSA MoDz a message and you can join RSA