8 Replies Latest reply: Jul 5, 2012 2:44 AM by sofarkingstupet RSS

Please, add bots to offline multiplayer

Is it really difficult to add bots to local multiplayer? This feature will be for all the people who lacks of a decent internet connection, or just want to have some fun playing with their friends against some bots. I f you want to play online, good, go ahead and play it, it wouldn´t hurt anybody if the bots are added to the game. This feature will be really AWESOME, with all the game modes(FFA-TDM-CTF-Domination, etc) and with local rank, level up, prestige, unlock emblems, titles weapons, etc. and custom class. Just type "modern warfare 3 bots" in google or in this forum, and you´ll see how many people wants them.

Check the petition: http://www.change.org/petitions/iw-development-team-please-add-bots-to-local-off line-multiplayer

I just want a direct from someone from IW or Sledhehammer: "yes, it is possible and will be included" or "no, it will not be included"

• Re: Please, add bots to offline multiplayer

Spot on!

granitepeaker

Myself and two friends would play countless hours on black ops playing against bots on nuketown and training ground. Really bummed out that MW3 doesn't have offline bots.

i agree..Untril they fix the lag issues, and the horrible ass hit registration, im back to battlefield..Its better anyway..MW was atleast fun when im in a rage, and just wanna own, but this is currently unplayable...I can register half a dozen hits on a dude who one shots me ime and time again...Or have him round a corner to blast when i was dug in a trained on him, all b4 i can squeeze off a round!  Fix your game, or keep losing/pissing off fans!

Fix the game, give us bots, or we off to bf!

cant u guys see there is not a single administrator responding to any of these discussions, they dont give a **** man

Yeah i agree with esayer, they really don't care about the offline player the only thing they care about is just making extra cash through the only portion of the game that requires Internet connection, i regret even buying this game, i only played it a few days, not even to get a single day of multiplayer gameplay due to lag and other problems and i have good Internet. It would be nice to see this to help train with the weapon proficiencies and killstreaks, but bots are never going to happen, after all this is IW, they only care about the consumer who plays the game online. I just went back to Black Ops multiplayer because my friends hated MW3.

granitepeaker

Yes, please bring back bots. Myself and two friends would spend hours on end playing the 3 of us against 7 bots on Nuketown and Training Ground. I'd even like to play with a friend that lives out of state say 4 vs 4 but 3 bots per team. Bring Back The Bots!

yeah im a HUGE fan of bots. i still do go back and play for hours with mates and my gf. just the thought of practicing quickscopes and new playstyles on mw3 with bots gives me goosebumps haha i know they probably wont be patched in this late but it would make this the best game ever and even when its years old and the servers are dead everyone would still be able to enjoy the MP experience. please IW, pay treyarch abit of dough and get them to patch it in haha i just wanna play bots...