14 Replies Latest reply: Feb 8, 2012 1:18 AM by Kisser RSS

aim bots?

blkbumblebee17

ok im playing a game of merc kc on lockdown and i'm runnning and gunning as usual... i had been in this lobby for the last 3 games and dominated so a few guys left and some new guys come in... one guy at like 78 non prestige no biggy im still top of the leaderboard stats wise by a mile... however games loads up and all is normal until im running up the front steps, near the A flag in dom/main spawn point, then back down the second set of steps behind the truck turn left headed for the tunnel area and my back gets blown off by a sniper.... now i hate snipers so i always wait to see the kill cam to flush him out later on... well in the kill cam to my dismay i watched him scope in and track my every damn movement through a building with no uav up or motion sensor... i dropped my controller and turned my system off... had some breakfast... a little oj... checked my facebook... came back and re watched the video and just couldnt believe what i saw.. so someone please tell me are there really wall hacks for the consoles? if so how the hell cant these devs patch the game so stuff like this dosent happen... and working on uploading a video for proof

• Re: aim bots?
    casperthegamer

There are places where people can easily get these hacks. It just is tricky to get it working. The devs try to patch it up, but the advanced hacks have updates.

i highly doubt it was a aimbot/wall hack, I don't think those are easy things to have on ps3. I snipe ppl threw walls and the tarp fences all the time and i don't have no hacks or n e thing so im sure a lot of ppl do the same

I encountered 3 of them a while back in a domination game, surprisingly I won like half the gun fights against them and my team won the game!  They weren't going or flags just shooting everyone to walls and stuff.

see i dont think thats a aimbot go on youtube look at the aimbot vids, u wouldn't make it n e where near them with out being caught with a head shot let alone beat one in a gun fight, i guess if u came up behind one mayb i dont really know how they work but on the vids they seem unbeatable ,im sure the dude using it would only care about a kd and im sure they wouldnt cap any flags or care about a win

If it doesn't look like anything like this then it isn't a aimbot.

Badkat907

Kill cam and theater replays wouldnt show the aimbot. I'm sure IW is aware of the problem. There are plenty of You Tube videos and other resources that show there are indeed Aimbots for this game on the PS3. The real question is, what are they doing about it?

There are way too many ppl using aimbots now. Please find a way to prevent these cheaters from using these hacks before this game turns into the MW2 Hack fest that it became.

We are a few months into this game, and it is already has had way too many problems.Between the uncontrolable lag, the glitches and the hackers....this game has quickly turned into an un-playable online mutiplayer game. Don't even get me started on the latest patch. There's more than enough complaints about that.

Snipingdbag

Hackers and modded controller douches make good players look bad (as in getting called a cheater after a great wallbang interception for instance or doing good with the mk14). They ruin the series, mw2 for instance was already a retard friendly game to dc pro infinite tubes and commando, now it has gone full retard with these talentless hackers / boosters running free, how can it even be fun when you're doing next to nothing yourself. Fckin morons.

^so right, this morning i got called a "hacker" cuz some kids thought i had a wall hack/aimbot and just looking at the lobby leader boards in tdm my kd was almost double his and im like really i have to be cheating because im better then you?

Probably just aim assist locking.

Like davidsofferman posted,  aimbots make you get all headshots and the player will magically spin 180 degrees with perfect aim.

Badkat907

nickzombie wrote:

Probably just aim assist locking.

Like davidsofferman posted,  aimbots make you get all headshots and the player will magically spin 180 degrees with perfect aim.

Its happening. It has been happening. Just needs to stop. Makes the game very un-enjoyable. Like I said, I'm sure they are aware of the problem, just hope there is a solution. Cheating players and hackers have caused this problem, not IW or Activision. I do expect IW to handle the situation though. You would hardly ever hear a complaint and gamers would keep playing if everything is handled quickly. Ignore the situation, and watch fewer and fewer players log on. Just a consumer stating my opinion.

polisboy22

Well in all honesty they have aim bots that make the player look like a good player, but not god. Its more or less like a  heavy aim assist. BUT that video is off of pc and i do not think there are many if Any hacks on ps3 or xbox. So we will see. But i have noticed that marksman is like a wall hack lol. I have seen names through so many walls its not even funny.