1 2 3 Previous Next 57 Replies Latest reply: Feb 12, 2012 7:21 PM by trialstardragon RSS

Infected fix

trialstardragon

Before the removal of the throwing knife infected was fun, it was a nice mode to play that was not as bad as drop zone could be. But now after the throwing knife has been removed infected rates about as fun as S&D does for me. Actually I will have to take that back, S&D is now even better then infected. And that is pretty bad, since I really hated S&D and how it played. But enough about that, now lets list a few changes that could make infected fun once more and at least give a chance to those infected to win and not be moabed 3-4 times a game when its on a map like dome or outpost.

1. Disable the moab on infected, all other kill streaks are disabled, so the moab should be as well.

2. Increase the health of infected so it is harder to spam kill them with the the striker or akimbo pistols.

3. Increase the movement speed, climp speed, jump height of infected so players that try to glitch and hide in high spots can still be reached.

4. Make all ladder spots like on Dome, or outpost off limits, insta infected for going there.

5. give infected one tac nade to give them a chance to stun the surviors, note if doing this, do not need to give infected faster movement speed.

6. make all glitch spots that can be too easily guarded, like the crate on carbon, the arch on seatown insta infected spots.

7. Return the Throwing Knife back to the infected. It evened out the playing field when surviors high camped spots.

8. Make the tree stump in village be an insta infect if players go there. unless the throwing knife has been returned to infected.

9. Remove scavenger, they should only have what ammo they start with, if they need more they have to find a new weapon laying about and only get what ever was left in it as well.

10. Reduce clip size on striker, it has too many rounds before it needs to be reloaded.

• 1. Re: Infected fix

1. No its a hidden streak, so no 2. Increase the health so it is harder to kill them 3. No 4. No 5. No 6. The arch on seatown is not a glitch... 7. No 8. No 9.Weapons dont get left laying about otherwise infected would pick them up... 10. No the more the better

• 2. Re: Infected fix
    nysteele07

I vote for #7 with Striker vs Knife mode.

• 3. Re: Infected fix
    trialstardragon

You are one of the moab campers I would bet then. that is the only reason you do not want it removed.

Does not matter if it is a susposed hidden streak or not, it is a kill streak. and all other kill streaks are removed from that game mode, so the moab should be as well, plain and simple.

They could very easily disable the ability of infected from picking up the weapons to prevent this.

You basiclly disagreed with everything I said because you are a moab/gltich spot, high spot camper, this is plain and simple and easy to see.

You are just as bad as any of the other kill famers, that played kill farm zone.

• 4. Re: Infected fix

11. Do not count  K/D and W/L.

• 5. Re: Infected fix
    trialstardragon

I forgot to add that one.

• 6. Re: Infected fix

Agree with all of that. I love infected, well on maps where you won't get a group of campers spraying away in a spot that is not accessible easily by the infected.

It gets dull trying to get past a wall of shots, and I am pretty sure that is not what designers were looking for when they added this game mode. It is meant to be a laugh, not something to be used for prestige boosting.

• 7. Re: Infected fix
    trialstardragon

Before the removal of the knife it was fun. Way funner than drop zone ever was for me. It was fun to use the throwing knife and pick off campers that tried to hide in high spots. Seen several final cams where it was a throwing knife used to kill a high spot camper/glitcher. Now with the knige done it is nearly useless to play when certain maps come up like dome or outpost or seatown or any map with high spots that are very easy to defend and hard to get too.

• 8. Re: Infected fix

Wow just found another map with a bunch of **** camping; bootleg. It is actually impossible to get to these guys.

• 9. Re: Infected fix
    trialstardragon

Market area up by small room in corner? Or top of stairs main building in back room watching both doorways? Or were they on top of the truck by where B flag is?

1 2 3 Previous Next