1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 101 Replies Latest reply: Oct 5, 2012 10:03 AM by BanHaMMer Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: "I feel ripped off" (Ps3 Elite Members)

u must be some nerd am i correct becuase ur trying to play out what your saying smart witch isnt working for you your avoiding the subject of What ever bull **** company scamming us and your trying to back them up

P.s I dont want a refund if i sew there arses

• 51. Re: "I feel ripped off" (Ps3 Elite Members)

kkdog wrote:

u must be some nerd am i correct becuase ur trying to play out what your saying smart witch isnt working for you your avoiding the subject of What ever bull **** company scamming us and your trying to back them up

P.s I dont want a refund if i sew there arses

Are you always this intimidated by people who type out complete sentences with minimal spelling errors?

Also, I'm not really backing Activision up but rather I'm just correcting the misinformation that is being spread around. 

And good luck with that lawsuit... especially given Elite's ToS: http://www.callofduty.com/elite/terms

1. Except as otherwise set forth herein, Activision does not guarantee that any particular content or features of the Service or any Service Provided Content will be available at all times or at any given time or that Activision will continue to offer the Service or any particular Service Provided Content) for any particular length of time. Activision may change and update the Service content without notice to you.
  • 52. Re: "I feel ripped off" (Ps3 Elite Members)

New DLC maps are available for ELITE Premium members first. You can become a Premium member by purchasing a subscription through the in-game store or console application. Similar to Map Packs, X360 Premium members will receive their DLC before PS3 Premium members. All Call of Duty ELITE Premium members will receive a steady stream of content released monthly for 9 months through the DLC season, and they will also receive their DLC before non-premium members on their console.

this is what they said about the maps on elite and activision.com. they said at the top that ALL PREMIUM MEMBERS WILL GET DLC FIRST NOT JUST XBOX3****60. they need to watch what they write and say and btw this is the last infinity ward game im ever buying.  SOMEBODY SUE THEM IF WE DONT GET THE MAPS IN FEBURARY.

• 53. Re: "I feel ripped off" (Ps3 Elite Members)

beatrice22 wrote:

New DLC maps are available for ELITE Premium members first. You can become a Premium member by purchasing a subscription through the in-game store or console application. Similar to Map Packs, X360 Premium members will receive their DLC before PS3 Premium members. All Call of Duty ELITE Premium members will receive a steady stream of content released monthly for 9 months through the DLC season, and they will also receive their DLC before non-premium members on their console.

this is what they said about the maps on elite and activision.com. they said at the top that ALL PREMIUM MEMBERS WILL GET DLC FIRST NOT JUST XBOX3****60. they need to watch what they write and say and btw this is the last infinity ward game im ever buying.  SOMEBODY SUE THEM IF WE DONT GET THE MAPS IN FEBURARY.

Might want to work on your reading comprehension.

and they will also receive their DLC before non-premium members on their console.

As in if you are a PS3 premium member then you will receive the DLC before non-premium PS3 members.  There is no mention of all platforms receiving the content at the same time.

• 54. Re: "I feel ripped off" (Ps3 Elite Members)

This is a total rip off the worst part of it is they wont ever answer simple questions about their crappy game. I know i wont buy their new game thats for sure. Elite will fail and so will COD good luck activision.

• 55. Re: "I feel ripped off" (Ps3 Elite Members)
    rwcgillam

What does it really matter if Xbox gets it before us? PS3 players cannot play with Xbox players.  I could see the frustration if we could play each other across consoles, but we can't.  The wording "on their consoles" has always been in the marketing materials from Elite.  Most of us know about the contract between Activision and Microsof, because we fuss about it everytime something new comes out for one of their COD games. 

I bought elite so I could get the map packs and other DLC without dishing out money each time.  I probably only saved a buck or two doing so, but now when it's available, I'll get it without the hassle of getting another PSN store card. 

And for the record, I'm not happy about xbox getting it first either because I just like to be the first to get things.  Not happy, but know why it is the way it is.

• 56. Re: "I feel ripped off" (Ps3 Elite Members)

OMG ITS A GAME. They don't make multiplayer games for the customer, they make it TO MAKE MONEY FOR THEMSELVES.

Just like you would do if you owned a company and two franchises were vying for you.

You'd go with who'd pay more and not think about the customers.

Stop crying about it.

• 57. Re: "I feel ripped off" (Ps3 Elite Members)

As I recall...Sony was offered the "exclusivity" first and turned it down...don't you think you should be mad at Sony instead?

• 58. Re: "I feel ripped off" (Ps3 Elite Members)

For those interested in getting a refund. Activision will not refund your purchase if made through the Playstation Network. Playstation will recite the terms of service of the purchase and will offer a refund to your online wallet. If you escalate the matter, they will refund the according card. I cannot make promises what your outcome will be but this is my experience. My condolences to those with issues but I am taking the proactive steps. If you don't like something, fight for your money back. It is not fair for PS3 users and game functionality has not been provided as promised. In my area of expertise, there are grounds for a class action law suit. It is the issue of finding the proper resources and agencies to support you. May I suggest starting with the Better Business Bureau for resources. Good luck in your endeavors.

• 59. Re: "I feel ripped off" (Ps3 Elite Members)
    Elderluck

They trolled elite buyers on ps3 so hard. Its messed up. Just now next time no body buys anything like that for ps3 and then they will either fix it or lose the money because weather you play the dl or not they already have the money for it upfront so they dont care.

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next