8 Replies Latest reply: Feb 7, 2012 4:59 PM by BenjyBangz RSS

remove the moab from infection

played a game this afternoon that had 5 moabs yes one was mine but it just goes to show you how easy they are to get in infection, ive had 2 today and if i can get them anyone can get them and what the hell happened to the throwing knife

one more thing ive noticed a glitch aswell ive played a few games where everyone had been infected but the game didnt end until someone dropped out

• Re: remove the moab from infection

machine2011 wrote:

played a game this afternoon that had 5 moabs yes one was mine but it just goes to show you how easy they are to get in infection, ive had 2 today and if i can get them anyone can get them and what the hell happened to the throwing knife

one more thing ive noticed a glitch aswell ive played a few games where everyone had been infected but the game didnt end until someone dropped out

agreed... also got two today... and i wasnt even using an elevated bullshit spot.... just holding down my corner of the map while my team camped...

problems like the game not ending are coming from dumbasses trying to cheat the system yet again.... they get infected so they quit then rejoin... get put back on survivor..

thats my guess.... but thats also the growing problem.. nobody wants to be infected because once they are... they are going 0-20 because everyone is camped in some stupid spot... so why play? i liked being infected with the TK.... now they want you to just be moab fodder for the kids... who wouldnt want that!? ..........

codchamp

So what exactly is the probelms with infection? I joined one game of infection lastnight. Spent the entire time in the game running around looking for someone to kill and couldnt find anything. Honestly if this is the way infection is played...Then why bother. Also if it is that slow how do people get MOABS?

I think a solution to the quit/join problem is that IW should make it that if anyone joins in progress, they should automatically be put on the infected side. This would definitely be a deterrent to the faggs that are quitting and joining.

DshizzlefoRizzle wrote:

I think a solution to the quit/join problem is that IW should make it that if anyone joins in progress, they should automatically be put on the infected side. This would definitely be a deterrent to the faggs that are quitting and joining.

agreed...

and codchamp...

it starts as 18 people on one side... the survivors.. then the game selects 1 person to be infected... he keeps his gun until he gets one kill... then all infected have a knife only

anyone they knife becomes infected and joins that side... the game moves incredibly slow when the team starts camping instantly.... then its 17 strikers vs 1 knife.... and if he cant infect anyone, then the game is gonna suuuuck...

infected HAD a throwing knife... to reach idiot campers trying to get out of reach and never be able to die... but now they removed it, so the kids instantly find the unreachable spot and sit there..... they cant be killed where they are so they get moab's...

in a good game, its still possible to run and gun a moab (did it twice today), but everyone insists on being a little ***** and camping.... effectively ruining the mode

Agreed, remove the MOAB , ps3 getting repaired so i cant play but my friend has been bragging how hes gotten 4 moabs now,,, he hasnt gotten one before infection, ive gotten 2 thru domination and freefor all, and now it rewards an amazing challenge that now isnt all that hard to get

How about you remove yourself from infected and play a game mode where you can get a challenge?