42 Replies Latest reply: Nov 26, 2012 7:52 PM by TMGPhantum RSS

Black Ops 2 Ideas

sleclercjr
It has been rumored that 3arc will be producing a sequal to Black Ops come 2012. I for one am a fan of 3arc as of the ever popular zombie mode. I have a few suggestions, regarding multiplayer and zombies.

MULTIPLAYER
1. create stackable killstreaks. this is what made MW2 so fast paced.
2. Fix sniping! any shot to the chest and up should automatically be a kill
3. easier to get pro perks. some challenges are just rediculus.
4. better secondary weapons.
5. hit detection. it sucked in BO
6. new game modes, guns, and killstreaks every map pack (KS-23, anyone?)
7. Special knife system (like BF3)

ZOMBIES
1. make major advancements from BO in BO2, unlike from WaW to BO.
2. Release more than one zombie map on disk
3. AK-47. we r waiting
4. M60
5. RPG
6. more things to do than just kill zombies and do EE.
7. Killstreaks (paid for by points) things like RC-XD, Mortar strike, napalm, and a attack dogs FTW!

the reason most say "why wouldn't they just rescue them" is because most don't know its their job to suppress the uprising. that idea was confirmed in a radio message in SNN when the radio said "failed to contain the outbreak at Veruckt".

So what do you think?
  • Re: Black Ops 2 Ideas
    It should be BO3.
    BO carried on WaW's storyline.
    driverallen
    They should look at other conflicts in the world. Northern Ireland would be a good location.

driverallen wrote:

They should look at other conflicts in the world. Northern Ireland would be a good location.

Why?
    creaper21
    Zombies only.
    sleclercjr
    IATEAREPUBLICAN
    I agree. But I would prefer them to make a zombies only disk. Include zombie campaign, zombie matchmaking and zombie custom rules/game. For custom rules, we can change the prices of doors, guns, box etc. We should also change base zombie health per round, how it increases, how many zombies, how it increases etc. That would be amazing. Also, it would be just game breaking if we had something like Forge from the Halo series. That would be the greatest thing in CoD history IMO. I could wait years for them to do something like this. And just a random thought, to add some replay value they should add player customization... LOL.
    I won't be buying another Treyarch game unless it is proven that it isn't insanely laggy.  Which will take at least a month of solid reviews.
    brsox
    Treyarch should throw their game engine away and see if they can use Infinity Ward's.
    starbuckfrack

sleclercjr wrote:

It has been rumored that 3arc will be producing a sequal to Black Ops come 2012. I for one am a fan of 3arc as of the ever popular zombie mode. I have a few suggestions, regarding multiplayer and zombies.

MULTIPLAYER
    1. create stackable killstreaks. this is what made MW2 so fast paced.
    2. Fix sniping! any shot to the chest and up should automatically be a kill
    3. easier to get pro perks. some challenges are just rediculus.
    4. better secondary weapons.
    5. hit detection. it sucked in BO
    6. new game modes, guns, and killstreaks every map pack (KS-23, anyone?)
    7. Special knife system (like BF3)

ZOMBIES
    1. make major advancements from BO in BO2, unlike from WaW to BO.
    2. Release more than one zombie map on disk
    3. AK-47. we r waiting
    4. M60
    5. RPG
    6. more things to do than just kill zombies and do EE.
    7. Killstreaks (paid for by points) things like RC-XD, Mortar strike, napalm, and a attack dogs FTW!

the reason most say "why wouldn't they just rescue them" is because most don't know its their job to suppress the uprising. that idea was confirmed in a radio message in SNN when the radio said "failed to contain the outbreak at Veruckt".

So what do you think?

I think you lied when you posted the title of this thread.....

You put "Black Ops 2 ideas" and I see more than 2 ideas. There must be at least ... 7 plus 7 is 8,9,10, ran out of fingrers ..... Well more than 2 ideas up there anyway

But seriously I think NOT having stackable killstreaks is better , and I think one sniper shot to the chest should knock you down and force the sniper to take the second shot to finish him off. Instead of Second Chancing the player who is downed they should have one chance to throw a grenade before someone makes the final kill or give the downed man 20 seconds to die. But not any other weapon, just a grenade. And dont make it a perk, just make it a normal thing in the game for all players if they get sniped in the chest.

Also I would not mind at all having the old maps from 2 years ago as an immediate download pack. So that in MW3 you can have the maps from MW2 as a full download pack and so on. I would still pay for all of them with a chance to play with the new weapons and perks, etc.
    I agree with some of your points, but I really hope there is no Black Ops 2.

Srsly, I've played Blackops,MW2,and MW3. I have them. But when i played MW3, i think its the worst CoD I HAVE ever played. YThis is just my opinion, when i play black ops, i feel calm and relexed. its not a really a rushing game unlike MW3. I cant wait for the nexr 3arc game...

Thank god you don't call the shots then dude, I imagine your a MASSIVE fan of MW3?

I agree no Black Ops 2 everyone like ther MW so they should make MW WORLD AT WAR and use bits from every country.
    starbuckfrack

Platinumb wrote:

What does it matter if they do or dont. If you dont like it then you dont have to buy it.
    starbuckfrack

BRSox wrote:

Treyarch should throw their game engine away and see if they can use Infinity Ward's.

They did....

Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010) IW 3.0 (modified World at War engine).

The WAW engine was also a modified IW 3.0 engine. Which came from the IW 2.0 engine which came from the "Quake 3 engine Team arena" engine.

What TreyArch MAY have did wrong was modifying the WaW engine (IW engine) for Black Ops.It is sad though that they had the chance to use the IW 4.0 engine but used the 3.0 engine instead. It possible the 3.0 engine couldnt handle the amount of stuff going on in Blops. But we may not know the real reasons behind why they didnt use 4.0, maybe because of the amount of people at IW that left. Could it be that Activsion didnt want to pay money to the people that were taking them to court for the use of the 4.0 engine ? Who knows.

whats really going to tell the story if they messed it up may be MW3 because that uses the IW 5.0 engine, while MW2 used the IW 4.0 engine. MW3 will still have things like theater and elite stats etc like Blops. But at least its 2 grades of the engine higher than Blops and one engine higher than MW2.
    AlphaWiggy
    I say, no perks, no killstreaks and give us 5 weapons:

LMG
    SMG
    Sniper rifle
    Assault rifle
    Pistol

And let us find out once and for all, who has skill and who cries like a girl who got rejected due to the fact that she got mono 2 days before the prom.

I'd be willing to bet that half these kids wouldn't cry anymore, they'd stop playing COD all together, which would suit me fine.

Don't like my opinion? Who gives a crap, it's my opinion.

starbuckfrack wrote:

Platinumb wrote:

What does it matter if they do or dont. If you dont like it then you dont have to buy it.

It increases more copypasta for one.

It is already becoming washed up like WWII games.

Ect...

I buy what I please. Don't come at me with that pathetic arguement. 
    DEUCE S WILDER
    creaper21

AlphaWiggy wrote:

I say, no perks, no killstreaks and give us 5 weapons:

LMG
    SMG
    Sniper rifle
    Assault rifle
    Pistol

And let us find out once and for all, who has skill and who cries like a girl who got rejected due to the fact that she got mono 2 days before the prom.

I'd be willing to bet that half these kids wouldn't cry anymore, they'd stop playing COD all together, which would suit me fine.

Don't like my opinion? Who gives a crap, it's my opinion.

LoL! This is Call of Duty. They still probably couldn't balance it even with only 5 weapons.
    sleclercjr
    as in BLACKOPS #2 not 2 ideas

sleclercjr wrote:

Re: Black Ops 2 Ideas

Having killstreaks in zombies would be interesting. It should be priced insanely high though, like 30,000 points for dogs or you can either have speed cola or a killstreak etc. But what with a zombie apocalypse, I doubt there would be any pilots available for napalming, everyone's dead :P

But I agree 100% about customization of a private zombie match and some sort of invincibility mode perk etc. And maybe unlimited Tomahawks for 30 seconds or the option to blow yourself up using a nuclear device placed somewhere around the map so when you know all is lost, you can take as many zombies with you as possible. I'd also like to see a weapon that can literally blast a hole straight through a line of zombies in 1 shot and perhaps take 15 seconds to reload so it's only for emergencies. Fire would also be fun, and more traps built into maps. And the option to 'jump start' - a big reason I got bored of zombies was because it takes too long to level up at the beginning, atleast playing solo it does.

I also think a skyscraper level would be cool - being able to transport between 3 or 4 towers via zip lines, being able to jump off a crane into a fountain in the lobby, a lift shaft area where zombies just fall like in the 300 movie and being able to booby trap the towers so they fall like in the newest transformers film, killing zombies as they slide past the pillar you're using for support.

Okay, so I've aimed this more at the zombie side of the original post and this would be better suited in the Zombies forum but hey ho, there's my answer!
    sleclercjr
    i love alot of ur ideas. as  a fanatic of zombies, i would be more than happy to see a major improvement and differentiality on zombies gameplay. maybe in every map pack they could introduce a standard map, kinda like they have been doing, and a completely insane neverbefore seen ordeal. that would be interesting and have more people liking the game

Ok first thing is they had a pretty good formula to begin with. First thing is make hind and dogs stronger but make them higher... like 16 or 18. put in juggernaut suit and ac 130 and make killstreaks stackable. Keep perks like they are with challenges. maybe put ghost with soh. and take out last stand for good. no support packag killstreaks where you can die and still have your stuff. i really like most of the black ops maps so they should continue to make them in similar fashion. as long as they dont do all the stuff mw3 has done wrong they will have the best cod yet.

god I hope they make black ops 2 because MW3 is very poor with loads of hacks/glitches lag and poor spawns. 3arch in fairness to them made a good game and their customer service was second to none. When a glitch was reported they fixed it within a few days or a week but thats not the case with MW3.

I hope they are working on black ops2 because I for one can't wait.

sweatyclam

I think Treyarch got Blk Op's pretty much spot on, the only real problem was the connection issues that I was experiencing.

I would like to see the killstreaks completely overhauled, I don't think you should be given kills for your kill streaks, I think there should be some skill to it.

Killstreaks such as UAV, counter UAV are okay, but the likes of chopper gunner/dogs are just annoying - it's like awarding kills for doing well, I suggest awarding the potential to do well instead - such as vehicles, tanks etc - but they need to be completely operated by the user. So the amount of kills they get is down to them and earned by them!

As this is just a killstreak there should be a time limit for using it, limited shots/fuel.

A mortar was another idea, could be set up anywhere, dropped in a care package and a limited range.

Obviously the other team would have to have counters to these, the mortar user would be vunerable whilst using it and some sort of rocket launcher or C4 for the tanks.

Of course this would make some of the hardcore fans mad, they hate change, but I think the current system is a bit stale and MW3's attempt to liven it up is boring.

Also, make the knife a OHK only in the back, the knife should not dominate a pistol face to face.

Shouldn't be hard for Treyarch to follow MW3 though, worst COD yet easily, I look forward to Treyarchs next installment, but please Treyarch, connectivity is key!

What they should do is in zombies they should  have vehicles that should cost 10 thousand dollars and they should add some other cool features

What they should do is in zombies they should  have vehicles that should cost 10 thousand dollars and they should add some other cool features.

Black ops i think honesty was a mistake. Its time to drop this idea and find something new and exciting.

I have been playing COD since COD4 and have watched Treyarch become the obvious superior game developer for COD.  For Treyarchs next installment I would like to see them really change things up.

Vehicles - I know it sounds like another thing to make the game unbalanced but I think vehicles add a lot of interesting gameplay and should be included in a FPS.  Vehicles aught to be hard to get and easily destroyed so they don't become overpowered over unvehicled players.

Maps - Along with vehicles you need maps big enough to make sense for them.  Big maps, if designed correctly, have the potential to meet the needs of every style of player.  Whereas small maps leave no room for longer ranged styles of play and there is just no need for that.  Every map should have a notable long range, medium range, and indoor/short range area.  There is no excuse for not having large maps, it goes with COD's theme of catering to a widespread audience of FPS players. 

Killstreaks -  A good indicator of whether or not a killstreak should be included in the game is how often you get pissed off at a killstreak when killed by it.  For me the worst is the predator missile as it takes no skill and is just a lame excuse to have to go through a short animation to get a reward kill.  I think that killstreaks should not garner you more kills.  Killstreaks should be included but give you passive rewards like UAV, Counter UAV, Blackbird, EMP, etc.  Or killstreaks should give you rewards that take some skill to use and result in more points for the player rather than kills.  Killstreaks could also be used in a scavenger type way where you unlock more ammo, granades, or a motion sensor.  I think players would appreciate the notion that all of your kills on the kill tally would be actual gun kills and not killstreak kills.

Perks - Perks need serious simplification.  There aught to be less perks to better balance and controll the game.  There should be just a few passive perks like Camo from UAV, explosive defense, and perks of that nature.  And there should be a few aggresive perks like hardline.  The main perks/attachments that should be avoided are ones that directly effect gunplay such as rapidfire, quickdraw, slieght of hand, and perks of that nature.  A place where you could expand would be gun sights as this could be a strategy based part of the game that does not effect gun operation.  I think scopes, ACOG scopes, and red dot sights on all weapons should be adjustable to whatever zoom ratio the player wants, within some limits.  This would expand the gameplay of every weapon to an almost incalcuable number of options.  You would see much more variety in the weapons used in the game.  Make the experience more about picking a weapon that fits your style of play and having the options to customize your sights down to a tee.  This would create a great fresh take on weapon sights and all without compromising the function of any weapons in anyones favor. 

Secondary Weapons - Bring back just semi-auto pistols.  If you want to increase the amount of firepower the player has then put it into the primary weapons.  The game mechanic concept of "switching to your pistol is faster than reloading" has been diluted because of the pollution of other weapons to put as secondarys.  Pistol gunplay is fun and takes skill.  Why is the desert eagle from COD4 so famous? Because if you could run around and actually use the thing effectively you were a badass, bring back this prestigious gameplay mechanic! Its one of those issues where people say they want more powerful secondary weapons but really everyone would enjoy it more if they were brought back to just pistols.  There is a reason why 95% of FPS only have a pistol as a secondary...BALANCE.

Melee - Melee needs an overhaul as well.  I think the best way to nerf this is that if you are hurt, as in if I have recently shot you, you should not be able to use the knife animation.  This would create a more realistic use of the knife as it would then solely become a prestigious sneaky part of the gameplay.  Battlefield has a similar system with melee but their take on it is too passive in my opinion, the knife should still be a one shot kill in a close up battle but only if you do not get shot before delivering the knife blow.  If you can sneak up on me and knife me while im running or if you can knife me before I even get a shot into you, then kudos you deserve the kill.  This style of melee mechanic would eliminate the knife as a primary way to kill and would eliminate "panic knifing" which annoys players rather then showing off their FPS skills. 

One last thing.  Last stand should either become a default for all players or be eliminated entirely.  However if it is included it should be based on the system that Treyarch switched to in BOPS.  Whoever shoots the player down into last stand gets the kill even if someone else gets the last shot.  Thank you Treyarch for changing that and shame on Infinity Ward for being so prideful that they won't confess that Treyarch came up with a better system for Last Stand and not changing it to how it should be for MW3, it's unbelievable how full of themselves IW is...

Definitely stick with what you know 3ARC.  I have been with COD since the beginning and have been really impressed with the changes and innovations that have come out over the last several games of the series.  Black Ops hands down was the best Call of Duty multiplayer experience that I still continue to enjoy.  It's not without it's flaws like any other game but Tech Support is unparalled.  MW2 was a solid game until the hacks started and all the glitches were discovered then it quickly fell apart.  When Black Ops came out I was a little dissapointed in the graphics but otherwise it was a smooth game.  MW3 almost turned me off to all Call of Duty and I am now back to BLOPS.  Things that need to be address in your next version of COD wether it's BLOPS2 or something different:

-Clean up the knife mechanics (too sloppy)

-Clean up Sniping mechanics (If I hit you in the head with an L96A1, a WA2000 or any other sniper rifle you don't have a head. PERIOD!)

-Get rid of all lag compensation (I don't pay for 50up/10down to get beat by some kid tethered to iPhone skipping acrossing my screen because he can't afford internet... At least find away to split out crappy connections into seperate rooms.)

-Fastest Connection is always host (why does the kid on the iPhone have host if his connection can't even support his xBox?)

-Get rid of last stand(It's not nostalgia anymore it's lame, if I'm shooting you and you are falling into last stand you shouldn't not be invincible as your falling, and I'm also tired of green arrows following me around the map expecting me to revive them.)

-Hybrid Scopes (This is one of the few things I liked about MW3)

-Custom Camos (I should be able to pick out a few colors and a pattern and have any camo I want. Personalization is KING).

-Don't change COD$ or how I purchase attachments (I loved it the minute I saw it.)

-Launchers should be vehicle lock on only!

-Make different styles of Maps (Force people to change up weapons from time to time, I create classes based on map size so if you give me a large open map it's Sniper time if you give me a smaller map it's SMG all the way).

-Lock people into the room when the final countdown to the match starts ( I know that a lot of people might be against this but it's annoying to have people constantly joining and leaving before a match and passing away 20 minutes of time just to get a match going)

That's all I can think of for now.  I'm sure I have a ton more if I really put some thought behind it. 

I would like to have a few things added in like

1. camo system.

not just choose a camo, then buy it like it was in blackops. instead, it would be cool if you could have a complete custom camo engine. for example have the tiger camo template but have the first color black, and have the second colour green, or what ever colour you would want. but in order to get the various templates, you would have to level, prestige, or fill out certain challenges. this would be good because it could let people show how truely unique they are, or how good they are at the game.

2. more special weapons.

blackops only had the ballistic knife, and crossbow. instead there should be a whole melee category. there could be weapons such as akimbo tomahawks, bowie knife, akimbo daggers, brass knuckles, and maybe a samurai sword if you did a nearly impossible challenge. melee weapons would need 2 hits in order for it to be a kill, but if you would manage to get the samurai sword, then that would be a 1 hit kill. dont say that this would be unfair, because your already given a melee knife which is a 1 hit kill in any of the cod games. anyway, there is much room for expansion in the special category.

3. weapon packs.

they sell map packs, so why not weapon packs? have like 10 weapons per pack, there is no reason not to. and dont say that they would run out of various types of guns, because thats bullshit and you know it. treyarch could make much more money, and it would be money that players would not mind spending.

4. random class

this could be just for fun. instead of choosing one of the preset / custom classes, you can choose the random class, and see how truely awesome you are, or if you want to just fool around.

5. vehicle playlist.

this playlist could be for people who like the use of vehicles in fps games. like a hummer with a mounted lmg, and using teamwork to get a huge bodycount and to complete the objective. if a person doesnt like vehicles, then simply not play in the playlist. this playlist would be exactly the same as the other playlists, only that there is vehicles.

6. melee playlist.

only melee weapons. no guns, no killstreaks, no perks, but have assasin assigned automatically if unlocked. probably only medium / small sized maps in this playlist. this is where true sneakyness comes into play.

and last but not least: LEAVE MARATHON PLEASE. this is my biggest wish. i love marathon, its good for getting your rage on, and its very usefull for escaping sticky situations.

anyway, thats all id really enjoy for the next game, i know this is a dirty big list, but i think that these things will certainly make the next treyarch game that much more enjoyable. the problem with blackops, was that there was nothing to work for, besides trying to get to 14th / 15th prestige for golden guns, which i found do be way to dry / repetitive. if treyarch can put some challenge into the next game with much more customization, then people will enjoy it much, much, more.

Keep one thing that mw3 did toward earning killstreaks like completing objectives. Black ops 2 should stay away from stackable killstreaks there is way to much camping in mw3 do to stackable killstreaks. I know infinite ward put support package for the noobs but that also should be taken out or make it reset if you die like 3 times in a row its just frustrating getting emp 5 times in a single match.

Killstreaks

3 kills- spyplane

3 kills- counter spyplane pick one or the other

4 kills- care package

5 kills- napalm or sentry gun    

6 kills- mortar team (bigger blast radius please)

7 kills- attack helicopter

8 kills- B-52 or artillery strike or SR- 71

9 kills- excort airdrop (3 randome care packages) or strafe run (1 flare for                     each helo)

11 kills- chopper gunner or gunship

12 kills- dogs

Remeber without stackable killstreaks you can put more overpowered killstreaks. SR-71 is one of the most overpowered killstreak but we loved it. (Give it 2 other options in this game)

Perks should stay them same with maybe a few add on's. Loved the challenge for the pro perks keep them difficult. Also stay with the original slight of hand.

BLACK OPS= BEST COD

Keep one thing that mw3 did toward earning killstreaks like completing objectives. Black ops 2 should stay away from stackable killstreaks there is way to much camping in mw3 do to stackable killstreaks. I know infinite ward put support package for the noobs but that also should be taken out or make it reset if you die like 3 times in a row its just frustrating getting emp 5 times in a single match.

Killstreaks

3 kills- spyplane

4 kills- care package

9 kills- excort airdrop (3 randome care packages) or strafe run (1 flare for                     each helo)

12 kills- dogs

Remeber without stackable killstreaks you can put more overpowered killstreaks. SR-71 is one of the most overpowered killstreak but we loved it. (Give it 2 other options in this game)

Perks should stay them same with maybe a few add on's. Loved the challenge for the pro perks keep them difficult. Also stay with the original slight of hand.

BLACK OPS= BEST COD

Killstreaks

3 kills- spyplane

4 kills- care package

12 kills- dogs

BLACK OPS= BEST COD

Killstreaks

3 kills- spyplane

4 kills- care package

12 kills- dogs

BLACK OPS= BEST COD

Killstreaks

3 kills- spyplane

4 kills- care package

12 kills- dogs

BLACK OPS= BEST COD

Rez687

I just want them to do what they do... this is a great studio.

I want a similar revamp, or at least an expansion, of what they did with the challenge and unlock system in Black Ops. Make like Weekly Contracts and give Clans a real importance in-game. Let us further cutsomize our player models for each faction. Maybe tie in the "use attachments to unlock attachments" philosophy of Modern Warfare 2 with the free unlock system of Black Ops. DON'T use Strike Packages - take it one step further with the creativity if you have to. Give us legacy maps in addition to the 14-16 original ones on the disc.

I personally hate MW3.  Could be Blops was my 1st serious video game in 10 years, never playing any of the CoD titles before.  I really looked forward to MW3 but had many issues with it.  My suggestion is to simply build on the Blops, the best video game Ive ever played! My primary suggestions would be to get rid of Second Chance and minimize cheating even more.  Then maybe add more cosmetics, the game-play is terrific.  Cosmetics could be adding more color/badges to outfits/gear as an option when prestiging. Why stop at Gold guns?  Give incentive for maybe a platinum, silver etc.. gun, decked out with an all Black, Red, etc... soldier outfit

No killstreaks in zombies thats what sets it apart from MP, keep perks I reckon a new range of guns on the walls available for purchase and like some previous people have mentioned a sort of 'dead mans hand' perk for when you get overwhelmed/those cheeky buggers push you into a corner you can blow yourself up once. Obviously it'd have to be earned/bought or something? Also am I the only one that want's a feature similar to gears of war 3's restart from current round feature? I dunno, keep zombies the way it is I reckon It just needs a few improvements/ some form of evolution but not a radical change in the way zombies works, your onto a winning formula treyarch you've certainly got my attention can't get enough of it!

Perks:

1. Hyper Ammo- Increase amount of bullets a gun can hold.

Pro 1- Reload faster

Pro 2- Increase the amount of bullets you carry

Killstreaks:

1. Killstreak Lock(8 killstreak)- Enemies kills will not contribute towards their killstreaks for 30 seconds.

2. Bowie Knife(6 killstreak)- Use a bowie knife instead of a regular knife. It recovers from knifing faster and has a longer lunge.

3. Attachment Addon(4 killstreak)- Have an extra addon to your primary weapon (chosen in killstreak screen).

Maps:

1.Icepark- A hockey arena where you can run around in the stands, on the ice, get on top of the       scoreboard, out in the halls with snack shops etc.

2.Woodland/ Campout- A campsite with a few cottages, a forest and some ladders up into treetops   for snipers.

Guns:

1. Springfield 1903

2. HK CAWS

3. Mag 7

4. RPA Rangemaster

5. AICW

6. Vickers G.O.

7. Milkor MGL

Attachments:

1.Recoil Buffer

2.Laser Pointer

Game Types:

1. Cops and Robbers- Cops are equipped with USPs and Riot Shields along with flash bangs (No lethal and customizable perks) Robbers are equipped with Spas-12 and a Desert Eagle. The object of the game for the robbers is to capture the money from the bank (have the money collected the same way as capturing a flag) and get to the extraction point on the other side of the map before time runs out. The object of the game for the cops is to keep the robbers from getting to the extraction point with the money and returning it to the bank if dropped. There are no killstreaks and the money is dropped when killed. You respawn 5 seconds after your death.

Other:

1. Have driveable vehicles in larger maps, or have a complete section devoted to vehicles.

2. Better Hit detection.

3. Nerf very over-powered guns.

4. Bolt action snipers are 1-hit-kills in most body parts.

5. Like in MW3, when you have completed all 3 of your killstreaks, be able to roll through them again right away.

6. If you have shotguns as primary, have them powerful. If you have shotguns as secondary, nerf them.

7. Sniper friendly maps, that also allow close combat.

8. Custom camo system. Have a system where you can choose a camo then select it's colours, and also have it so you can create your own camo's on your computer and transfer them over to BO2.

9. AS MANY CUSTOMIZABLE OPTIONS AS POSSIBLE!! Custom titles, custom emblems, custom characters etc.

Maybe they should add an ammo crate in zombies. It cost maybe 4000 points to fill all ammo including upgraded but its extremely hard to get to or build.

Maybe they should add an ammo crate in zombies. It cost maybe 4000 points to fill all ammo including upgraded but its extremely hard to get to or build.