1 2 3 4 Previous Next 57 Replies Latest reply: Feb 12, 2012 7:21 PM by trialstardragon Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: Infected fix

Ever played CS Zombies bro? Nah you havent

• 11. Re: Infected fix
    thebiindsniper

We're mature adults.  We want a gametype, where BOTH have equal killing effectivness.

It's not fun for us infected, to watch you camp in a high spot, completely unable to reach you.  And I can't treat you seriously, when you used the word "bro".

~RUGGED SAVIOR

http://www.youtube.com/ruggedsavior

• 12. Re: Infected fix
    thebiindsniper

There should be an immature children filter, that prevents them from joining.  But then the Infected Playlist population would be 92.

~RUGGED SAVIOR

• 13. Re: Infected fix

Uh, yeah. The only guys that ever sent me invites for INFECTION were 8-14 yrs old. PLEASE for the love of tomatos LEAVE INFECTION in the community play list. I'm sick of getting spammed by kids . Thank you.

• 14. Re: Infected fix

Its not meant to be equally fair, thats the fun of it you idiot

• 15. Re: Infected fix

thebiindsniper wrote:

We're mature adults.  We want a gametype, where BOTH have equal killing effectivness.

It's not fun for us infected, to watch you camp in a high spot, completely unable to reach you.  And I can't treat you seriously, when you used the word "bro".

~RUGGED SAVIOR

this..

i loved it as it was.... moabs werent even an issue when infected had a throwing knife, i even ran into people on purpose to get infected.... both sides of the game were fun and it went fairly quickly... never drawn out crap like every round turns into now..

and by making infected at such a huge disadvantage... people now just quit when infected and rejoin as a survivor... that was never an issue before your "fix"

but exactly.... they want to treat infected as bots... their game and enjoyment obviously mean nothing... they are just moab fodder for cheap kids...

nobody wants to be a treated as a bot

• 16. Re: Infected fix
    Elderluck

It needs that throwing knife desperately. Without it sometimes its a loss cause Ive seen people get to the glitch spot and just chill until the game is over just so the infected lose because no one can jump to the ledge and he has been playing infected in private matches all the time.

• 17. Re: Infected fix
    owiseguyo

All they need to do is not have the games count towards KDR or WLR and it would be fine. Too many players back out when they get infected because now they know they will be dieing a whole lot.

• 18. Re: Infected fix
    trialstardragon

Because of the removal of the knife and if I become infected I sign out each time now if its on dome, outpost, seatown. And I hope I am the host when I do so that horrid game is ended for all the high spot campers...

• 19. Re: Infected fix
    trialstardragon

That would help yes, but still wond not make it fun again. There is no fun in playing a game mode where there is no chance to win when its on certain maps where the surviors can camp and never die. At least with the knife infected had a chance to get them even there.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next