38 Replies Latest reply: Feb 8, 2012 5:45 AM by codblackice RSS

Why I quit Mw3 after a week.

MW3... Is a game for cheaters.

I have massive accounts of watching the killcam and seeing Aimbot in action, GPS autotrack, and even shooting threw walls from on the other side of the map.

Link Removed

Got a USB stick for your XBOX360? You can download hacks to it, load it, and use it with MW3. You don't even need a MODDED XBOX OR A MODCHIP.

After spending $200 on MW3 stuff, I will no longer buy a COD game. All they want is your money. They do not care for the community and have done NOTHING to combat cheaters. I first noticed XBOX360 cheats in MW2 but it was very seldom. Now in MW3, You cannot play a single map without atleast 2 cheaters. Really guy's. Just watch your kill cams. I am starting a BOYCOTT of all COD games untill the developers COMBAT VS CHEATERS! Thanks!

BTW I'm just another sucker who gave up 100's of dollars for a game that is not fair for actual players, infact. I'm starting to think this game is for cheaters only.

Message was edited by: codblackice

• Re: Why I quit Mw3 after a week.

Keeping an eye on this thread. It's sure to be deleted to keep the real players from knowing about xbox360 cheaters. I baught the game on console to get away from the PC cheaters, just to find there are more cheaters on the console then on the pc....

MrFelon

cheaters do get on my nerve as well but hopefully someone at COD staff  will notice this post and your link

maccabi

sigh

ya know thats fake right? they make a video of pc footage claim its for console so gulliable people download the file.. or as we see alot come on here screaming blue murder about hacks that dont exist

yovlud

Mac is right...you got beat and call hacker.  That video was from the PC, and all that stuff happens only on PC...sure you can have God Mode on consoles, but not aimbots and wallhacks.  I got killed by a headshot two times by the same guy the other night...you know what...I didn't cry about it.  Guy was just really good.

That may or may not be fake but I'm sure that they're going to try and get it working on the consoles (If they haven't already.) just so they can say they p*ssed in our corn flakes.

besides the prestige token glitch the damage glitch i havent seen any other glitches.. and i have yet to see a glitch that can change the game "for me".

I'm not talking about prestige glitch at all.

youtube videos for yourself. You need to search the right strings. You can't just type. XBOX360 hacks for MW3, you won't get jack in terms of videos  besides "glitchs". You need to type XBOX360 MW3 AIMBOT...

You can tell what is PC version or XBOX360, it's called using your brain, or eyes? If anyone has PC MW3 and XBOX MW3 you can tell the difference.

I don't want to get banned for posting this crap, so I'm not posting anything you can use.

Glitching is cheating. sure, But it's not hacking. There is a huge difference. Hacking consists of using 3rd party "programs" aka "Trainers" to give you an overall advantage.

LOL since posting I can't log into live for MW3 on XBOX360.

Waiting for this thread to be deleted because of the truth.

Checked e-mails. I have not been banned. Just can't join xbox live for Multiplayer on MW3 only. Bf3 works, Half life works, Delta force works.... Hmmm???

Finally able to log in. as if it was my first time being I got the ESRB notice.....

So wtf, I post about hackers and you scan my **** to see if I am one?

Another reason to boycott MW3.

starbuckfrack

SneakyAo1 wrote:

Finally able to log in. as if it was my first time being I got the ESRB notice.....

So wtf, I post about hackers and you scan my **** to see if I am one?

Another reason to boycott MW3.

I dont get this, you claim you quit MW3 after a week but you are still playing ?

someone lies alot for attention dont they ?

Its sad you actually fell for the youtube videos thinking they are for the console. You can tell they are fake because you either get a virus, you have to visit a website for a password, you have to fill out a survey, etc. Sometimes all 3.

The files you get modify your GAMERTAG PROFILE and not the game. Modifying your gamertag is not going to modify the MW3 "executable". If you read the "how to" on it you would realize that even before downloading the files.

Besides you cant actually think that one file will modify ALL 3 versions of the game do you ?

BTW do you also happen to notice that some of the people have "IT WORKS !" and when you look up that persons youtube page they ALSO have the same hack link on their page ?????

Why would somene use another persons "hack" if they already got one ?

that6uy420

dude, you sound straight out of some conspiracy theory flick... 

Buddy i have over 11 days on mw3 on xbox and have not encountered one cheater.

yovlud

You are boycotting MW3, you hate MW3, you have stopped playing MW3, you will never buy another Call of Duty game...but yet you are still hanging around the forums.  If you have a bad experience with a restaurant and vow to never go there again, you seem like the person who would keep going to that restaurant and get mad everytime.

Or. I continue to hang around to spread the word. If I ate at a bad resturant I would go to the BBB and file a complaint so it could be seen by countless people. Aka why I posted here.

You come off as a hacker, so does hufenstoofer. You guys are indirectly supporting hackers with your comments.

yovlud

Yes, because I said that the video shows what is happening on the PC, and not consoles, I am a hacker...lols.  Just because I'm not on your sack agreeing with everything you say means I'm wrong.  I've played Call of Duty since Call of Duty 4, and not run into one aimbot/wallhack...unless it's God Mode on non current titles.

SneakyAo1 wrote:

You come off as a hacker, so does hufenstoofer. You guys are indirectly supporting hackers with your comments

Anakin Skywalker: If you're not with me, then you're my enemy.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: [realizing that Anakin is consumed by evil and there's no reasoning with him anymore] Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

[draws his lightsaber]

Obi-Wan Kenobi: I will do what I must.

Anakin Skywalker: You will try.

Slightly more on topic... I noticed you didn't complain about 3arc's role against cheaters. I can understand avoiding IW titles if you so choose, but you might as well enjoy the other titles that you can. Sorry, but I don't see this idea getting steam so one 'boycott' won't really accomplish anything.

ACII

if cheaters were the biggest problem with this game, I'd still play it.  Lag compensation kills.

Yet if you watch any youtube videos. You will see some of the hacks include a lag effect. Meaning you don'thave to be aiming right at someone to kill them. You can AIM two body lenths from them and get the kill, aka Lag Compisation. You can do this without hacks, but is included in hax. From what I see they call it out of body wireframe.

Update: Noticed a new XBOX360 MW3 hack. Player using a MP5 with unlimited ammo. Trigger holding in kill cam shooting enough bullets to call the gun a light machine gun with a two hundred round clip. yet it's the MP5. No slight of hand, or double clip.

bro suck it up and grow some balls. ive prestiged w/o hacks so i dnt care. i get abt 20 kills a match spendin guess how much on the game total...60 bucks plus tax.

Rednecksniper39

You know you cant believe everything you see on youtube. Killcams arent always wht the player sees. And if u quit after one week why are u still having anything to do with the game 3 months after that week was up?

am i the only who doesnt see a lot of cheaters? like really? stop exaggerating. i think i have seen like 1 or 2 cheaters in mw3 and they probably got banned. As for the glitches though like in out post i saw that like 10 times but it was soon patched. ive never heard anyone say that there are a lot of cheaters in the newest cod. there are a lot of cheaters in the old cods if thats what u are talking about

I  just got the game after quitting MW2. I'm not a hardcore fan like you guy's and get the game the first day...

What are you talking about??? I've NEVER seen stuff like that in my killcams.

starbuckfrack

Went back to try Black Ops the other day and SWORE some guy was hacking. His Tommy went at me superfast and got me from 30 feet away.

The reason I honestly believed he was hacking because he went thru the stunned animation like normal but he threw the tommy really fast.

After a few more games I used the tommy and realized I was seeing things that werent there due to knowledge about the game was a little off due to getting used to MW3 and BF3 gameplay.

The guys history showed nothing like that in his games, it was just a fluke.

Yes there could be guys running hacks out there but its not rampant. It comes down to 1 out of 500 or 1 out of 1000 people you run into will be doing some form of "hacking" boosting or glitching. If you are seeing it happen almost every game then you need to step back and take a breath.

I remember one guy coming to the Blops forum insisting this guy hacked because of a player got a "yellow dot" telling the opponent where a person was located at. After ten pages of this the guy still argued and finally showed "proof". Well it turned out the Pro version of a perk was acting as it should marking a stunned opponent. funny thing was that the thread in question was one I didnt know how the pro perk operated and learned it from that post.

downingeffect

Calling the OP right is a stretch. The only thing he is right on is there are cheaters in the game. Well there are cheaters in every game, just like there will always be people to mod an avatar or make an offensive Gamertag. Fact is its not as many as the OP is stating. They are few and far between.

Sneaky guess what no one care.

obzi

There are a lot of boosters around, I must have reported over 30 groups by now and and some of the glitching has been easier to spot but hacks and aimbots are much harder.  I've been accused (and probably reported) a few times for using an aimbot especially on maps like Fallen when I'm high up and following them right across the map.  They've obviously never used the Marksman perk where their red name can be seen from a very long way, use that with a thermal and it's like a huge beacon flashing 'kill me'.

Well over 4 days of playtime so far and I have yet to see anything unusual that appeared to be hacks.  Like people have pointed out a lot of the videos on youtube are from the PC.  People have also been caught pawning off games played offline on modded consoles as being online, even though they weren't.  I'm going to guess that if it were going on I would have run across it by now, or some other well known member of these forums with days and days of play time would have run across it.  But none of us have... so what does that tell you...

codblackice

The YouTube link you posted referenced links to downloading the "hack" hence the reason the link was removed and this thread locked. Posting and/or soliciting on the public forum that contains, but not limited to, Modding, Boosting, Hacking or Glitching is against the Code of Conduct. You've been issued a warning and your account will be monitored for any further offenses.

Please refer to Sections 1 2 & 8

http://www.callofduty.com/message/31591#31591

Thanks,

-Ross

Twitter.com/CODBlackIce