1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 61 Replies Latest reply: Feb 11, 2012 10:09 AM by 402_u_nerd Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: Kill the deathstreaks for future call of duty's

I use all three just depends on the gun and i run scavenger asassin and stalker on almost all my class if you want to see for yourself. My gamertag is TGOD Naj...Call of duty elite me...

• 21. Re: Kill the deathstreaks for future call of duty's

Shocktroop75 wrote:

Speaking of no retard left behind, you die that often you get a deathstreak?  Do you stand still when you use juice until it wears off?

Nope.  Most of the time I go 30-6 every match in FFA.

• 22. Re: Kill the deathstreaks for future call of duty's

Shocktroop75 wrote:

Would love to know what killstreaks and perks you deathstreak haters use.

Scavenger

Quickdraw

Steady Aim

Attack- Heli

AH-6

Pavelow

• 23. Re: Kill the deathstreaks for future call of duty's
    trialstardragon

you didnt include the DS in that list.

• 24. Re: Kill the deathstreaks for future call of duty's

I already said I only use Juiced.

• 25. Re: Kill the deathstreaks for future call of duty's

Look I know how you fell but you're not going to get what you want no one is. The developers are building the game their way and sometimes take advice from the community it's sad but true. You know what I want the developers to do? I want them to make lager maps and better map designs instead of the same stuff over and over, but that's not going to happen. Just grin and bare it or don't it's up to you.

• 26. Re: Kill the deathstreaks for future call of duty's

lol, troll? or whining rant?

I dont see the problem with them..Some ppl hold detonators in hostage situations which would do basically what mart or dead mans hand does,..Or even heart beat detonators, etc...

Try to keep in mind that its a game, and death streaks aqre no mroe unrealistric than kill streaks..MW as a whole is a pretty unrealistic game anyway...If you want realism, play battlefield!  Its much mroe realistic in every way  tactically, drop off, lead, hit registry, and doesnt have this current lag issue!

MW is more for the one man hero, death dealing god when you just feel like owning everything with little to no downside, counters, or restrictions...ie, less realism...

PS: in "competetive play, you can turn it off...Also, it gives an edge to clan whores who join regular games and completely dominate without "competition", giving some sort of feeling of boost to an otherwise frusterated player on the verge of rage quitting!  Turn i off if you hate it so bad, play with your competitive teammates and against other clans!

Also, they dont penelize those who do have competetivedrive, you get your assault kill streaks, obviously! As you said, its an industry first and foremost, and like EVERY company now adays, theyre catering to the masses rather than the few "hardcore"...Theres more money getting tons of casual gamers, than bowing to the much smaller hardcore/passionate players every beckon call...lol, theyre such a tiny part anyway, and easily avoidable...Hollow points grant mroe dmg for 1 kill, same as if he got a headshot...Martym a lil grenade, which you could avoid like any other, c4 is rarfely ever detonated anyway..Juiced is eh..No reaal edge there...Last stand is probably the best one imho, and i personnally think it adds more depth..Especially when you consider how bad hit registry, and the lag issues are..How many finaly kill cams youve seen where its all feet shots, or complete misses altogether? Last stand makes up for bad registry with realism..Wounded..Down, but not out..Finish him, its not hard!  None of these are game makers, or breakers, and only give a tiny edge to those who are already extremely bad...Get over it man!

• 27. Re: Kill the deathstreaks for future call of duty's

You stand on no ground trying to defend deathstreaks.

That is all.

• 28. Re: Kill the deathstreaks for future call of duty's

You have no solid complaints either...Hot air!  You shouldve saved all that typing for something more useful...SDomething that actually is effecting the game as a whole..Not something so minute as a death streak some poor kid gets whos fresh on mw, and god forbid gets the feeling of fair play, no!  Not against that +10 lvl 80 prestige wwho knows every nook and cranny of every map, using the best of everything, knowing what the best of everything is, and probabl in with the best teammates he knows...

]Dam you should be ashamed you even wrote this garbage!

• 29. Re: Kill the deathstreaks for future call of duty's

Rizilliant wrote:

Not something so minute as a death streak some poor kid gets whos fresh on mw, and god forbid gets the feeling of fair play, no! 

It's impoosible to have "Deathstreaks" and "fair play" in the same sentance.

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next