1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 61 Replies Latest reply: Feb 11, 2012 10:09 AM by 402_u_nerd Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: Kill the deathstreaks for future call of duty's

deathstreaks.... lol. only this game could reward epic failures.

awwwww you cant kill anyone? here, let us help you so that you and your 300.000 casual wannabegamer friends can have a little success too. as long as you buy our game we **** on fairplay and balance.

• 31. Re: Kill the deathstreaks for future call of duty's

so, falling  juggernaut suits, and porting onto ac-130 gunships, magically appearing IMS, recon drones, sentry turrets, is all good and well though..Your bias is laughable..Fair, is when anyone and everyone can use it...

You get the same death streaks this guy does..And if you wanna say you cant get his deathg streak because you keep killing him, then  by that ideaology, he cant b e getting the kill streaks your using...

Your obviously so good, that you never needthem...How is someones death streak, that he only gets untill he kills ONE person, lessening YOUR gaming experience? Are you standig ontop of the guy you just killed?  MOVE!.. Are you not making sure you saw that big yellow "+50" when he went down?  If not, these things are all your problem, not the DS...Easily avoidable, and by now, should be expected..If you cant adapt something so superficial as an after death, then maybe its not the place for you...Goodness, you kids copmplain abotu anyhting and everything nowadays!

• 32. Re: Kill the deathstreaks for future call of duty's

PS: defending them, i am not...Attacking complaints i am!

the definition of fair, and balance apparently elude you, young one...

Its not fair you drop a grenade when you die, or c4, hell even bleed out..No...Here, lemme warp in a juggernaut suit though, or beam me up to my reaper, or ac-130, lmao...You do know the definition of  hippocracy, and sarcasm i hope?

• 33. Re: Kill the deathstreaks for future call of duty's

Rizilliant wrote:

so, falling  juggernaut suits, and porting onto ac-130 gunships, magically appearing IMS, recon drones, sentry turrets, is all good and well though..Your bias is laughable..Fair, is when anyone and everyone can use it...

Difference is that you have to earn, I repeat earn killstreaks. Deathstreaks is a poor excuse for "evening the playing field." Deathstreaks is such a  flawed concept that should've never made a return in MW3.

• 34. Re: Kill the deathstreaks for future call of duty's

Ha, so what pray tell is your opinion of fair then?

• 35. Re: Kill the deathstreaks for future call of duty's

Rizilliant wrote:

the definition of fair, and balance apparently elude you, young one...

Same thing can be said about you.

• 36. Re: Kill the deathstreaks for future call of duty's

fair, obtainable/achievable by all players...you wanna use a death streak, you have that option...fair

I still cannot wrap my head around your gaming experience lessening at all by a death streak..Someone dies a shitlopad in a row, without getting a kill, heres some inscentive not to rage quit and put your controller through your screen...How, in all that is holy, can giving a tiny bit of aid, in a fantasy land VIDEO GAME, not be expected? Where else in Modern Warfare titles do you detect realism? lmao

David- wow...snappy comeback...I'll restrain myself from slitting my wrists in utter defeat.......................................good one......................I do belive, however, i've demonstrated quite the contrary.

• 37. Re: Kill the deathstreaks for future call of duty's

Rizilliant wrote:

David- wow...snappy comeback...I'll restrain myself from slitting my wrists in utter defeat.......................................good one......................

And I'll restrain myself from killing a kitty from you're moronic posts.

• 38. Re: Kill the deathstreaks for future call of duty's

Buddy I may dislike Death Streaks but I at least understand the necessity to make game play for beginners fun and not frustrating. Also don't assume anything about me you haven't played with me, so don't say I rage quit and throw my controller like a child.

• 39. Re: Kill the deathstreaks for future call of duty's

Well, arent you just the brightest, shiniest lil crayon in the box..The bees knees..The sharpest tool in the shed...I hear tell bad boys like you only xist fery tells suh! I'za gon back on out now fo i'z goes an gits anotha tounge lashin.Yaw play reel nice like to those big scery boys  causin all that havok wiff dem def streaks, on dem MW fields now, ya hear?!

Apparently, truth cuts deep...Eh Dav?