8 Replies Latest reply: Feb 8, 2012 12:36 AM by xX1337MLGL3GiT1337Xx RSS

Lethal and Tactical

What is your favorite tactocal and lethal equipment? In BO we used to have grenade AND C4 but now I have to choose

• Re: Lethal and Tactical

Semtex and concussion. I'm really average...

It really all depends on this situation and what class/guntype I am useing. I will go ahead and list my current setup's: For my assault rifle run'n'gun class I use C4/Portable radar-For my Knife/submachine gun runner I use portable /Semtex/Stun-For my sniper class I use Claymore/Portable radar. And my choises tend to change for the rest of my classes, I like to use the throwing knife and tactical insertion much of the time.

LuRcHED

Hey K0enig...good class set ups. How many more MOABS have you pulled? I believe you prefer to snipe from what I remembered.

Thanks, I have only gotten one MOAB while sniping, but I have earned 11 MOABs while useing assualt rifles. Back to the thread at hand, I also carry EMP grenades from time to time just to murder kill streak rewards.

I like to switch between frags and semtex. For equipment I usually have an EMP grenade for it's multiple uses (taking down ospreys and helis, destroying turrets and equipment, EMPing people). Works rather well, especially when you troll a guy calling in an osprey.

LuRcHED

I have been running semtex/concussion on most classes. I do have a C4/Portable Radar for SnD and Demo. Had my fun with Boucing Betty during first prestige. Seems like it isn't as effective as it once was.

infinitlag

EMP grenade just because it comes in use ocasionally and throwing knife just because I have fun throwing it in the sky.

Semtex, Claymore or C4 all work and the only way to go for the tactical is Portable Radar.