1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 101 Replies Latest reply: Oct 5, 2012 10:03 AM by BanHaMMer Go to original post RSS
  • 60. Re: "I feel ripped off" (Ps3 Elite Members)

Don't know why anybody is surprised that they had to wait...

• 61. Re: "I feel ripped off" (Ps3 Elite Members)

Wow really its the fact that we are supposed to get them a month after xbox and now its a month and 4 days! Like he said when we get our second map they are giving all 3 maps to the non-elite members. Its just bullshit that you pay and you get screwed. Next year I won't buy elite it is not worth what I got this year. We bought it for my ps3 and my sons and next year we will be game sharing like we did on ops!

• 62. Re: "I feel ripped off" (Ps3 Elite Members)

SmileUrDead wrote:

Wow really its the fact that we are supposed to get them a month after xbox and now its a month and 4 days!

Four extra days!  Oh the horror! 

Seriously...  you do realize that almost no CoD DLC to date has ever been released to the PS3 at EXACTLY one month after the Xbox?    Releasing on a set day makes it kind of difficult to release DLC at exact one month intervals.

SmileUrDead wrote:

Its just bullshit that you pay and you get screwed.

Yes it's dumb that PS3 users have to wait a month to receive their DLC but so is assuming that paying for Elite would invalidate Microsoft and Activision's contract.  Hopefully Activision doesn't allow Microsoft to renew the contract but the chances of that happening are pretty slim.

• 63. Re: "I feel ripped off" (Ps3 Elite Members)
    Badkat907

Well, Im honestly thinking about making some phone calls to try to get my Elite Premium $50 back.

I have yet to reap any rewards or receive anything for my $50 Elite membership which was purchased 3 months ago. There are no downloads available yet, I have not received any "exclusive" content.

And at this rate, I highly doubt I will get $50 worth of DLC out of it. If I just buy the maps I want..........like someone posted earlier..........I will only spend maybe $30, thus saving myself $20!

And Im sure as hell not going to play this broken ass game until next November. Be better off just getting my money back, because I sure as **** wouldnt tell anyone to buy Elite Premium, unless I didnt like them, lol!

Remind me again, what did we get for $50?

• 64. Re: "I feel ripped off" (Ps3 Elite Members)

I'm not saying I disagree with the OP. but don't punish Infinity Ward by not purchasing the next Modern Warfare game (if there is one). Punish Activision, they receive all of the money from their customers. They put on event, advertise commercials, and has the final word. If you really feel so strongly about being mistreated and mislead by ACTIVISION. Then don't complain about everything that upsets you. Just don't purchase the next COD title that releases in November. Imagine Activision surprise the day after launch of COD9 when they receive a massive drop in sales. I'll bet then they would change the way they treat their PS3 customers. Or you can go to the mid night launch and purchase COD9 for PS3 and be in the exact same spot your in right now. I know I won't be buying it. Not until things change.

• 65. Re: "I feel ripped off" (Ps3 Elite Members)

Badkat907 wrote:

I have yet to reap any rewards or receive anything for my $50 Elite membership which was purchased 3 months ago. There are no downloads available yet, I have not received any "exclusive" content.

Technically you received Elite emblems/titles and Winter camo.  http://kcsr.org/images/smilies/icon_mrgreen.gif

Badkat907 wrote:

And at this rate, I highly doubt I will get $50 worth of DLC out of it. If I just buy the maps I want..........like someone posted earlier..........I will only spend maybe $30, thus saving myself $20!

If you only buy two map packs then you're actually saving $30 (Activision has stated there will be $60 worth of DLC with map packs costing $15).

Badkat907 wrote:

And Im sure as hell not going to play this broken ass game until next November.

I get the feeling we're going to experience similar lag issues in "Black Ops 2".  I hope not but I know it's a possibility...

• 67. Re: "I feel ripped off" (Ps3 Elite Members)
    KaSpEr_29

I totally agree with you I will not be buying Elite again if you find a way of getting your money back let me know cause ELITE WILL BE DELETE on my PS3

• 68. Re: "I feel ripped off" (Ps3 Elite Members)

Im Not Mad that we get the maps later its just that xbox gets there maps we dont see our maps xbox gets more maps then finnally wee get our maps like really

• 69. Re: "I feel ripped off" (Ps3 Elite Members)

Im Not Mad that we get the maps later its just that xbox gets there maps we dont see our maps xbox gets more maps then finnally wee get our maps like really and were the **** our our clan challenges this should of all been figured out before they launched it we can make some clans damn  like thats never been done its useless if you can only level up by premium members i want my membership extended untill its all fixed

1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next