1 13 14 15 16 17 Previous Next 207 Replies Latest reply: May 21, 2012 7:02 AM by OurOwnWars Go to original post RSS
  • 140. Re: New Community Playlist: INFECTED

fived0l1aftl0ng wrote:

I don't understand why they removed the throwing knives...what were they thinking?

It's kinda common sense to give a ranged attack to everyone unless you want them to be meat to the slaughter.

exactly... but they must expect everyone to just stay there and be killed 50 times in a row by a camper just so he can get his jollies out of it...

it needs to be fun for all players... its not fun being moab fodder simply because they cried about throwing knives ruining their camping...

• 141. Re: New Community Playlist: INFECTED

Now you forgot to mention how you ruined the game type by adding death barriers on all the good hiding spots so the game is now pretty much, huddle together and spray with you your weapon. I mean seriously!? Fix the stuff that needs it, quit ruining all the good spots to hide.

• 142. Re: New Community Playlist: INFECTED
    thepimp

fourzerotwo Robert Bowling

Due to the thousands of tweets I received over the weekend; Drop Zone is returning to #MW3 Community Playlists alongside Infected tonight!

its comeing back guys drop zone will be here

• 143. Re: New Community Playlist: INFECTED

Give ever variation of Infection, Throwing Knifes. Case Closed.

• 144. Re: New Community Playlist: INFECTED
    Tepozan

Add the throwing knife! MOABS every lobby by campers who don't deserve to get them!

• 145. Re: New Community Playlist: INFECTED

Please Add the throwing knife back or kill a survivor automatically if they are camping in 1 spot for more than 3 minutes. Now all we see is camping survivors being on a rooftop building or whatsover. Getting MOABS by camping and messing up the true people which want to play infected KDR. Boosting is now also in order.

• 146. Re: New Community Playlist: INFECTED

I would like to see Infected lose the tac insertion BUT add smoke.

• 147. Re: New Community Playlist: INFECTED

the changes are much better compared to the first set.

but there is still ridiculous people who back out after they get infected by the first guy

leaving the one guy defenseless agaisnt everyone still

IF YOU JOIN A GAME ALREADY IN PROGRESS YOU SHOULD NOT BECOME SURBVIORS BUT INFECTED IMMEDIATELY

PROMOTOE PEOPLE TO STAY IN THE GAME TO STAY ALIVE

NOT LEAVE INFECTED AND COMEBACK ALIVE

if you leave alive of infected and rejoin.

you are INFECTED

that is how it should be

stop these people from leaving and rejoining because ther vaginas hurt

• 148. Re: New Community Playlist: INFECTED

also take out the stupid ping for the LAST guy

that malkes it impossible for the final survivor to win

if you have a great hiding spot why reveal it. if no one can find you

thats their fault

i like the newest changes but still have yet tto see a fair playing field for both against each other

and if your keeping it so the survivors have a thousand ******* perks

make it so when the infected throw their tac insert they get a smoke grnade too

• 149. Re: New Community Playlist: INFECTED

Take throwing knifes out, you patched all the glitches so it's a lot easier to die. For that reason your giving infected an advantage over survivors. Make it like it was before the tknife and aa12 update ( striker )

Do this or make a double xp weekend

Black ops = 6 weekends

Mw3 = 0 planned

Go with the majority of players not just the 10 **** that think it's unfair because they are awfull

1 13 14 15 16 17 Previous Next