5 Replies Latest reply: Feb 9, 2012 11:10 PM by greeny129 RSS

Take out the throwing knife in infected!

tharads

i'm sick of this killing me every time. i still play private matches with my friends in infected than a public match and they agree too. plus, we can't even play 5 maps with just a knife. Bakaara, Hardhat, Fallen, and Lockdown are the only maps i can play without a throwing knife, it sure got boring. fix this please! me and my buds want to play online infected if and only if this is taken out!

• Re: Take out the throwing knife in infected!

I am sick of seeing these topics poping up every 5 minutes. Learn how to use the knife, learn how to dodge. get with the program or get the hell out and play another game mode, simple as that.

tharads

you're right im making a big deal about the crappiest playlists of call of duty ever. my bad. back to cod4 and black ops.

Telling people to "learn to dodge" doesn't help when theres 4-8 randomly aim'd throwing knives flying at you. Hell I had a game earlier where instead of using tactics to surround me like the 14infected could have done, the drop tactical insertions around a corner and just lob'd throwing knives at me from 40 ft away.

Keeping throwing knives in means the infected have to be mentally challlenged or have lots of leavers to lose a game. while for humans to win they have to use the sadly common boosting trick of having an infected friend block the door to your camping spot.

I'll admit that yes, if you don't like how infection is being played then you can go to another playlist, but nothing else is as fun. Dropbox is entertaining, but not the heart racing experiance that fighting an ever increasing supply of infected/zombies has.

i agree with the knife throwing should be taken off but ... i dont think that way when 16 people are on top of stairway of dome and i cant even get close without dyeing 50 times....

yeah, then they can boost on every level, dont be daft the infected need ranged weapons, moabs can still be had but you need to be skillful/lucky as opposed to camping!