1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 110 Replies Latest reply: Mar 28, 2012 1:01 AM by BLACKDOG Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: Petition for IW to fix 1.08 Lag

MW3 is a game which has been waiting for the trash bin since released, every year the same old crap! Launch Night for the past 4 years, the multiplayer never worked; they always use the same excuses.

MW3 is the biggest fail of the series, and the new record holder for the longest time to patch the connection problems.

1.07 = Ok, it's playable; it still's a load of bull**** compared to COD 4 which every bullet hit and was lag free.

1.08 = WTF, Where that guy go... OMG It's lagiinz fml! followed by rage quiting...

• 21. Re: Petition for IW to fix 1.08 Lag

Guys, there will always be lag, in every game, it's not something the devs can control. They can however try and improve lag compensation, but flat-out removing lag is impossible. There will always be moments when you die from a guy you know you shot first, or die from a hail of bullets right as you turn a corner. Think about it - you've had plenty of kills that were due to lag as well.

• 22. Re: Petition for IW to fix 1.08 Lag

1.08 really screwed up this game....im at the point where i have to throttle the heck out of my connection just to make the game halfway playable.....fix the lag!

last night when i did not throttle the connection it was jumpy and stalled alot....WTF happened!

• 23. Re: Petition for IW to fix 1.08 Lag
    SalemInChains

It was bad before and now its horrible. I bet it goes back to bad in the same 3 months it took them to get us here.

• 24. Re: Petition for IW to fix 1.08 Lag
    BLACKDOG

IW are crazy everyone is complaining about lag and they are announcing 5 more prestige levels so not only am i f**ked off at the lag now i have wasted my time doing challenges and gold guns to have them all reset if i prestige WTF!!!!!!!!

• 25. Re: Petition for IW to fix 1.08 Lag

IW/ACTIVISION IM FKN LAGGING FIX THIS NOW!!!!!!!

• 26. Re: Petition for IW to fix 1.08 Lag

Playing last night and the lag wasnt as bad as it was two days ago... then I noticed top right of screen the number ended in a 7   Did they roll it back??  I am looking at the correct number right?? (update)

• 27. Re: Petition for IW to fix 1.08 Lag
    BLACKDOG

yes i agree was not as bad last night but still inconsistent

• 28. Re: Petition for IW to fix 1.08 Lag

I'm lost, i'm 100mb down and 10mb up and i have no lag and never have (the odd occasional sec or 2 but nothing major), not sure what issue everyone is talking about, i suspect its more likely your isps and hardware rather than anything in IW/activision control?

• 29. Re: Petition for IW to fix 1.08 Lag

Ohhhh  Well then...  Everyone who is reporting lag must be wrong.

I am 25 mbps down 5 mbps up and can ping a local server at 24 ms (<100 ms to servers across the country).  My PS3 is hard wired to my modem and running in DMZ (no wireless, no firewall).  If that connection and setup is not good enough to play MW3 then there is absolutely something wrong with the game...  Not my connection.

Just because it works for you doesn't mean you are in the majority.  Just count yourself lucky and shut up.  We still have problems.

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next