21 Replies Latest reply: Feb 12, 2012 2:54 PM by ScoutRanger RSS

Teh M16

TehSpeagles

Who uses it?

I do.  I think I'm in love with it.

• Re: Teh M16

*The.

I know, its pretty good with extended mags and rapid fire. I sometimes annoying when those OP t95s always kill you with 1 burst while put 4 into him.

I about to get it golden!

Personally I hate it. I'm not a big fan of three round burst guns anymore though. I give kudos to anyone who uses M16 over Type 95 because it seems to be 100% worse

I don't understand why people purposely misspell the word "the" to "teh". Its freakin stupid.

But yea, I liked the M16 back in cod 4, black ops and MW2, but they royally screwed it up in this game haha. Although they actually got the rof of the burst more accurate to authenticity, they nerfed it too much. So that means its my type of gun to use so nobody cant complain that they got killed by a crappy weapon.

As much as the gun is perceived as nooby or OP, the type 95 sadly outclasses it in almost every way.

Sadly this gun doesn't get much love, I think I've seen it used all of 10 times since release. Most turn to the T-95, not me though, I like to feel special. The M16 is my baby, always has been and always will be...

Most people suck with it in MW3, but if you actully use it for more than 3 games, you get good with it.

anoreo

The Type 95 is garbage to me at long range. Type 95 has the stopping power of a shotgun for me in close encounters. IS the M16 better at long range than the T95?

I had a gold M16 and T95 my last prestige, not going to use the M16 this time round but with the right set up and map it can be a beast

The M16 in MW1 and MW2 is awesome, really like the shooting mechanics and one of the most potent and effective assault weapons with good balance for a burst fire weapon.

In BOP and MW3, they nerfed it too much and it really becomes the less desirable weapon to use. In MW3, it is simply redudantly outclassed by the Type 95. I still tried to use this though as flashback for good memories in MW1 and MW2 and to get that M16 1000 kills callsign. I got the callsign but during the process I was hoping that I can get it faster so that I can ditch the M16 ASAP. I was thinking of getting the 2500 kills callsign for this weapon but I really had enough, so bye bye M16.