5 Replies Latest reply: Feb 12, 2012 6:39 PM by trialstardragon RSS

Im Sorry

I am sorry to anyone who has joined a kill confirmed game with the clan oOoo on the other team during this weekend...

• Re: Im Sorry
    Cheezbrger

Well then......You are forgiven

DaRyuujin

why they gonna get easy kills and have no fun in the match because there is no challenge

trialstardragon

Or perhaps that clan and team boosted and gltiched and hacked.. or at least one or more of the above mentioned things. Or perhaps this a is a player that joined those matches and lost and now is coming here hoping to draw attention to them so they will be banned or reset because they are mad about losing.

Or perhaps this is a clan member and hopes that by saying sorry no one that played against them will report them for doing any of the above mentiond things.

Either way, no skin from me, because I did not play against them and if had and they did any of the above I would have reported them to both IW and MS before the match was even finished. But if they had not and won fair, then would of just said Good Game and continued playing against them.

Nah chill none of that it was just a type 95 weekend thats all.

trialstardragon

Ah, then nothing to say sorry about. If players can not handle the fact that a team used the 95 and owned with it, that is their fault and not the team that used them.

I am just overly suspicious about sorries because next you see them saying its not their fault for boosting/hacking so dont ban reset them.

But if its just game play using a weapon that so many kiddies here cry about. then I say well played and do it again.