1 2 3 Previous Next 192 Replies Latest reply: Aug 10, 2012 10:06 AM by masaaki RSS

Everyone is hacking!

Okay, I'm really pissed off because in every single game I end up someone will wallhack or aimbot, and you really don't do anything about it, I bet plenty of people are pissed off with you guys , I mean the Call of Duty guys because it seems to me that you don't really give a damn about the whole thing! You can see the ranks on the Leaderboards i bet you can see who hacked their way there.Why don't you ban them so we can play the game as normal human beings and not thinking about the €60 I paid to buy this! Please this is a request on behalf of the most gamers that they are out there trying to play that game.The least you could do is put on some Anti-Hack software. I do realize it's a forum but if you really guys care about our opinion stop the hackers/cheaters. Thank you.

• 1. Re: Everyone is hacking!
    mynameisSUKO

Sigh. I've only recently came here to these forums, but it seems all there is, well, is complaints... Just go play dedi.. Only way to really play. Who cares about rank anyways, when you can prestige up within 5 minutes? XD

• 2. Re: Everyone is hacking!

I don't care about the rank man, i said whoever is hacking you can obviously see it on the ranking boards.Of course i will complain, I didn't bought this game in order to end up cheating like some nerdy ****.So either you go against them or join them, i don't know about you but i don't like it when people call me cheater.

• 3. Re: Everyone is hacking!

You must be pretty obvlivious to the current state of affairs. Dedis are dead. There's all of maybe 10-15 servers (that are actually populated, anyway), and of those 10-15, 3/4 are "tactical crouch" types.

• 4. Re: Everyone is hacking!
    mynameisSUKO

Dedis are dead because of kids like you, who refuse to play them, and you don't encourage your friends to. The lack of motivation here disturbs me. Oh well, my aim still beats most, even botters. I don't get what you are trying to prove by WRITING the same thing over, instead of taking action, like myself.

• 5. Re: Everyone is hacking!

Look, fact is dedis are good alright, but if you dont want it to be fair I do.So either way i'm not gonna be in search for dedis all day long and i want cheaters to get the **** out of here! Simple enough!

• 6. Re: Everyone is hacking!
    mynameisSUKO

Every FPS game has had cheaters. They will never leave, infact, there was a ban wave this last weekend, but whatever. You people don't play casually, so you wouldn't understand how to not care for a cheater in every other room. It's easy as backing out and finding a new lobby, if you won't dedi, or just don't play the game. Not anyone's fault but YOURS for buying it.

• 7. Re: Everyone is hacking!

Right. Kids like me who refuse to play them.

Maybe I refuse to play them because:

1. All my **** is unlocked. Call it ludicrous, but I actually like working to unlock my ****, not have it handed to me on a silver platter (I know...a shocker in this day & age of instant gratification).

2. None of the servers have my game type/playstyle. I primarily play KC & CTF, and the servers that I have found, are "Tactical Crouch"

While I don't neccesarily knock the players that like that playstyle, it's not my thing. Sorry to burst your bubble in that respect, junior.

3. None of the servers are within my ping range. Solly cholly. In whatever third world country where you live, a 300 ms ping might be fine. But not for me. Any server with over a 120 ms ping is a no-go for me.

In fact, right now, there are 16 servers - and the ONLY limit I put on it, was to not display full nor empty servers.

The first two servers are TDM & FFA, with a 82 & 97 ping, respectively. The next 14 servers have a ping of 130 to 150.

Thanks for presuming you know what in the hell you're talking about though. I needed the chuckle.

• 8. Re: Everyone is hacking!

mynameisSUKO wrote:

Dedis are dead because of kids like you, who refuse to play them, and encourage your friends to. The lack of motivation here disturbs me. Oh well, my aim still beats most, even botters. I don't get what you are trying to prove by WRITING the same thing over, instead of taking action, like myself.

exactly +1

• 9. Re: Everyone is hacking!

VinnyB81 wrote:

Right. Kids like me who refuse to play them.

Maybe I refuse to play them because:

1. All my **** is unlocked. Call it ludicrous, but I actually like working to unlock my ****, not have it handed to me on a silver platter (I know...a shocker in this day & age of instant gratification).

2. None of the servers have my game type/playstyle. I primarily play KC & CTF, and the servers that I have found, are "Tactical Crouch"

While I don't neccesarily knock the players that like that playstyle, it's not my thing. Sorry to burst your bubble in that respect, junior.

3. None of the servers are within my ping range. Solly cholly. In whatever third world country where you live, a 300 ms ping might be fine. But not for me. Any server with over a 120 ms ping is a no-go for me.

In fact, right now, there are 16 servers - and the ONLY limit I put on it, was to not display full nor empty servers.

The first two servers are TDM & FFA, with a 82 & 97 ping, respectively. The next 14 servers have a ping of 130 to 150.

Thanks for presuming you know what in the hell you're talking about though. I needed the chuckle.

1 everything is unlocked in dedicated server; just go in to your private match lobby and create all your kits the way you like them. so now that all your "sh1t" is unlocked what difference does that make?

2  <DoM>HC CTF Seattle Public

IP: Online 209.247.83.180:27015 that's just one that you are welcome to play in; see that's what public means, "open to the public"

3 there are plenty of servers you and just 1 friend (I assume you have friend?) could jump in; and others would follow (i rock my server every night usually with only 2 seeds)  you where just talking pretty indignantly about instant gratification...yet you want ME, to provide YOU, with a full server of you choice (by the way every server you see whether empty of full has been paid for just so YOU can be OUR guest)

so if you see empty servers, as no server; it's you who has the misconception.

you're just trying to justify your whining; now that it's been pointed out to you, that you are part of the problem, if you refuse to be part of the solution

1 2 3 Previous Next