11 Replies Latest reply: Nov 9, 2012 8:52 AM by n3r0s RSS

Hackers at work

Hi all, Loads of hackers playing kill confirmed this morning. Within 1 minute of the game starting, the opposittion had like 15 kills, full air support, sentry guns everywhere. I had no claymores available. at the end we only managed 10 kills to there 65. And there top guy had over 50 kills with 4 deaths, really annoys me how these guys can play and think they did well, when they have to cheat. I wont be playing at weekends again. I will play in the week on my rest days as there seems to be less hackers about. I'm sure these guys are the sort who would pull a fit bird in a club, after slipping something in their drink, but convince themselves that they pulled her anyway.

• Re: Hackers at work

I hear ye!  I try to avoid playing on weekends for the same exact reason mate!

I am also quite stymied as to what satisfaction they get from their cheating... boggles me.

In my mw3 career (started the day it came out) i have only seen 2 haxors, so yea... im not really seeing hackers

Number_23 wrote:

I hear ye!  I try to avoid playing on weekends for the same exact reason mate!

I am also quite stymied as to what satisfaction they get from their cheating... boggles me.

Thats the difference between you and them. A different mind set that has no acclomplishment value. I can understand the fun aspect in a private lobby, but in a public match where its obvious they're cheating is something else. Its a case of the "Emperors new clothes".  Not clever!!

Nationality of assumed "hackers" shouldn't label a certain mindset for that nation. You're a moron. Now what if I assumed that all europeans are disgusting, toothless, idiots? See that I did there. You too could argue that all Americans are fat slobs. I see a debate. GOOD DAY.

SaltyTheSailor wrote:

Nationality of assumed "hackers" shouldn't label a certain mindset for that nation. You're a moron. Now what if I assumed that all europeans are disgusting, toothless, idiots? See that I did there. You too could argue that all Americans are fat slobs. I see a debate. GOOD DAY.

Show me where I mentioned nationality. I was comparing a legit player to a hackers mindset you idiot. Oh, have a nice day yourself, assuming you don't have too much trouble surviving it Btw, you're pretty illiterate too, "see that I did there". What the heck is that?

It's the time zones. You know when the cheaters get up, so it's (in most cases) n and s america.

TheHoney_Badger

Hate to tell you but they are out there during the week too!  I was playing last Monday, was Prestige 3 level 21, but before I could disconnect the wii they had demoted me and gave me a negative billion xp.

Ouch... been there!

I can deal with cheaters in a match. I will just swap game modes and look for a decent lobby, and I usually can. I am not concerned with my kdr or rank, I just enjoy trying new weapons, tactics and trying for challenges etc...

I am only a fair to moderate player, but I love the game. I am a good sport about losing, even to cheaters...BUT! when they reach into my profile and mess with my stats like demoting me that tears it.

I have been demoted a few times now before I have even had a chance to prestige! I am getting close again, closest I have been without being demoted and I tell you I almost dread seeing colored modded tags in a lobby. From what I gather even if I get the demotion fixed I will end up with all the callsigns and emblems... so it would ruin a big part of the game for me.

It seems to me if some of our forum members can reset our stats, ( and cudos to those of you that take your time to help others by doing it ) that either 3arch/IW/Activision/Nintendo could provide the support to reset us back proper. That might take some of the wind out of the haxors sails... at least on that front.

Well... I finally worked my way up to lv 80 earlier this evening!

BUT! I just popped in to get a few rounds in when bam! Player Kicked message came up. I tried to sut down the wii to save myself to no avail! DEMOTED again!

I am done with this game the haxors win! This has taken the wind completely out of me for this game (sigh) I don't think I have it in me to try again....

I play in Europe and I see cheaters every day. IMO it is worse the later at night I play. TDM seems to have less cheaters than objective modes. To bad because Domination has always been my favourite. But when I find pretty clean games I still have fun.

I wish all fair players just left when a cheater is around and left them to play alone.