36 Replies Latest reply: Feb 14, 2012 9:25 AM by MrFelon RSS

TOKEN GLITCH!

I had someone talk me into doing the token glitch. I never do that sort of thing and wish I hadn't. My tokens got "Hit" and now I have -15 prestige tokens. Now my buddy, the one that talked me into doing it, his has reset so he can use his again once he prestiges again, but mine are still -15. Anyone have an answer why? I am really cheesed off about this!

• Re: TOKEN GLITCH!
    theatriks

Yeahh...you don't get to be upset.

CowboySr

Live n learn

dtinsomnia

I had a buddy do the Token Glitch as well (After telling him not to since every call of duty title ever has done something to the people who exploit it). He got -100 tokens and he just recently last week got set back to level 1. I thought they were done handing out the punishments for that but it seems like they are still going.

Hello JPC -

I investigated your gamertag and found you to be guilty of using the prestige token glitch. The account has now been issued a ban/reset as this is the common practice for all guilty glitchers.

When your ban has ended you will once again have the ability to prestige and partake in legitimate token usage.

This is the best I can offer you, hope it helps!

pipebombman

^ Win.

Ok, thank you bancandy. I have never done a glitch before and never will again. All my buddies laughed at me because they did the token glitch way worse than I did and nothing has happened to them. I just want to know if all emblems and titles are also reset. I did earn those honestly. One of my buddies was at -115 tokens, his reset to zero but had no ban for 48 hrs.

Rednecksniper39

you are the first person I have ever seen say thank you for a ban/reset. its nice to see that you admitted to do something wrong and took the consequences so willing. i tip my hat to you sir

cranium2001

Einstein-Greatness

BanCandy-Hero

JennacydeHq

they are still watching, they mainly did it to the people who super abused it and were 10th 80, and if you hit that soon you will prolly get reset..i don't understand why so many people are upset to get reset because you can reset your stats anyways...also i understand that the token glitch is cheating, but people are making it out to be the worst thing in the world, and it's not i see mods being worse then the glitch but no thats ok to the people that use them...yes granted it is exploiting the game but people are making it seem like the people who use the token glitch are hard to kill and blah blah blah, it's not, you just level up faster if you are decent at the game....modded controllers are 10x worse then the glitch...but no one calls those people cheaters

that6uy420

glitching/cheating/hacking/exploiting game mechanics for an unfair advantage ...  worse or not it doesn't matter... there is no degree of good/bad when catching cheaters.  you cheat/glitch/hack... it nets the same thing: ban and reset.  Granted, depending on the severity of the offense... Microsoft might step in and perform more sweet justice

Modded controllers... annoyance at most...  hardly worse than someone cheating the system for their own personal gain.

MrFelon

the token glitch works up to -200 , you can use up to -200 and don't go over 24 hours double xp and they probably won't ban you . But to keep it serious , glitching is illegal and you should get banned . hope you have learned your lesson from doing what other people want you to do .