1 2 3 4 Previous Next 95 Replies Latest reply: May 31, 2012 3:12 PM by germanboysucks Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: Are most of us in agreement -- MW3 is bad?

Yes it is bad!

Unless you liked being Noobtubed!

MW3 is like one long bad Noobtube.

Every single death is from behind.

• 11. Re: Are most of us in agreement -- MW3 is bad?

This game is inferior to others in the series. They failed to carry any good things from the previous games. Not any I guess but they sure missed alot.

• 12. Re: Are most of us in agreement -- MW3 is bad?

i agree this game was fun for about a week and i also played black ops today and actually had fun for the frist time in cod in months, idk what it was but it ws fun in all honestly i really hate mw3 and begining to dislike the cod series, it is to repetitive. i know the cod fan boys dont wanna hear this but bf3 really is better and i see more and more people starting to play bf3  , who probably have left mw3. dont get mad its just how i feel i will probably see you on black ops. oh yea and btw cod elite is the worst purchase ive ever made, what a waste of money!

• 13. Re: Are most of us in agreement -- MW3 is bad?

So I like BF3 better as a game also. But I feel like it is the same game rehashed over and over. Every gametype is the same. I like playing it though. But I do like Cod's gametypes.

• 14. Re: Are most of us in agreement -- MW3 is bad?

Why are all of you crying? O' I know why. because you want your precious Black Ops. Are all of you upset that you actually have to earn Weapon Attachments/Camos? Or is it because you don't have over powered Flack Jacket. Maybe all of you hate it because you have weak Internet connections. Or do you all just enjoy playing games with poor map layouts and terrible hit detection. If you don't want to get shot in the back then try telling your team mates to stop spreading out all over the map and stick together more. Black ops was the worst online COD game IMO. The only good things about that game were.. Customizable Player Emblems, the introduction of File Sharing, and of course Zombies. Anyone who players that game and likes it more than Modern Warfare 3 either.. Started playing online COD games produced by Treyarch or doesn't know the difference between "good" and "bad". I started playing online video games on COD4 and I am happy that MW3 wasn't made as NOOB friendly as Black Ops.

• 15. Re: Are most of us in agreement -- MW3 is bad?
    coolwhhhip

They're probably just upset that they split up Ghost.

• 16. Re: Are most of us in agreement -- MW3 is bad?

If you're saying the 'intended' game is bad, then I'd disagree. If you're saying how the game actually turned out with it's mass issues (including shotguns not being as feared as they was before as now they suck... Hugely), then I'd agree.

And after all of what's happened, I wonder if Glen is still wondering why people was putting crappy metacritic scores...

• 17. Re: Are most of us in agreement -- MW3 is bad?

My friend and i have been calling it "Modern Warfare 2.5" since it have been out... yes i would agree that the game isnt what a lot of us would want it to be... Now why do i think its bad. Well, lets start off with the connection problem. Hopefully everyone is aware of the advantages given to those who have poor connect compared to someone with full connection or full bars. Two, now i dont know if this was fixed but the lag or delay created when you have your game recorded... after turning that off i would tell a complete change in game play and have never turned it back on! Three, that they still made MW3 a host dependent game....

• 18. Re: Are most of us in agreement -- MW3 is bad?
    opb81

I wouldnt call it bad, but I think the word for me is inconsistent. When things are running smooth ie none of the issues we all know about it is a very fun game to play, but when those issues rear their head then yup it is bad. The biggest issue for me is when it does go bad it is really really bad.

• 19. Re: Are most of us in agreement -- MW3 is bad?

If you're saying LAG and Host Connection Issues then I would say they could be better but as for people saying MW3 isn't very balanced is ignorance. I feel like MW3 is far more balanced than previous titles. If they will stop listening to all of the whiney noobs about nerfing guns then this game will turn out ok.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next