1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 95 Replies Latest reply: May 31, 2012 3:12 PM by germanboysucks Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: Are most of us in agreement -- MW3 is bad?
    sirsmug

MW3 is the most noob friendly cod there has been, prestige tokens giving the ability to retain kit on prestige, small maps resulting in constant spawn deaths, point streaks so that players that cannot get kills still get killstreaks.

The lag on this game is the worst on any cod and my internet is not crap, the sound quality on headsets is pisspoor, IW retained a programming glitch from mw2 so little girls could gayscope.

I have hit 10th on all cods and 15th on blops and 10th on this and it is the worst.

• 21. Re: Are most of us in agreement -- MW3 is bad?
    the_eon

I prefer MW3 over BLOPS. BLOPS was graphically poor and everything looked too small and scaled down compared to MW2 and MW3. I will agree that the maps were better but I prefer the guns, graphics and general gameplay of MW3.

The host lag is an issue but at least it makes a change from fastest intenet wins on previous games.

• 22. Re: Are most of us in agreement -- MW3 is bad?
    wrecku

I have played every game in the COD series and this is by far the worst. I believed nobody could build a worse game than Treyarch but this bunch of new Infinity Ward dudes proved me wrong.

I am looking forward to see what Spawn comes up with for a game (they are the original IW group).

COD series was a brillaint idea but it fails on so many levels with this release.

• 23. Re: Are most of us in agreement -- MW3 is bad?
    Izjar11

I would'nt call it awful but it needs some more work done, no game will be 100% perfect by the way.

• 24. Re: Are most of us in agreement -- MW3 is bad?
    Izjar11

Though your points are valid I would disagree with the following:

Noob friendly? > game has become very popular so most "New comers" are having less frustrations with it.

Spawns > Are annoying

Lag > BOPS was far worse, remember the disconnection socket thing? That was the worse.

• 25. Re: Are most of us in agreement -- MW3 is bad?
    schlag2dash

MW3 is the worst out of all of them.

Seems that IW find ways to make each game of theirs worse each year they release one.

At least with Treyach they have improved on each game. Yeah they had issues at the beginning of the release, but they all have. Overall 3arc games have had the most consistency.

For the most part you can go back and play the 3arc games. go into any MW game and you are guaranteed to find hackers and boosters.

• 26. Re: Are most of us in agreement -- MW3 is bad?

Well, MW2 was definitely the best for me. I can't say about CoD4 because I haven't played it. I'm not going to compare Black Ops to MW3. It's like comparing getting your hand chopped off or your foot.

• 27. Re: Are most of us in agreement -- MW3 is bad?

Well since I didn't expect much due to IW being screwed and this being SH's 1st input to the franchise (correct me if i'm wrong), i'd say i'm loving MW3 tbh. Sure it's not perfect, but no game ever is nor will be. I don't understand why people were expecting something totally new, lets look at what mw3 actually is:

1. It's a sequel, so it's meant to follow on

2. Developed by a team who had to rehire and work with another dev team, and introduce them to the franchise

3. Rushed out because of Activision

Sure I'm dissapointed with a couple of things, such as maps and DS returning, but cast them aside and i actually really like the game. YES I lag from time to time, but the way i see it, is lag is on every single online game. I know some people have it really bad, and i feel for you, some nights the game will just be unplayable, but other than that the game is great imo.

Now onto Black ops 2, why are people getting excited for this? Remember lag comp in that game was just as bad, if not worse. There were tons of issues with that game, not saying it wasn't good, as i enjoyed that... when it worked. It just seems people have totally forgot how bad black ops actually was (or is for me).

I don't know, this community just confuses me, I mean when Black ops was supreme, people hated it and all of a sudden loved mw2, and was praising mw3. Now mw3 is released, and people love black ops but hate mw3, and are praising black ops 2. Right...

• 28. Re: Are most of us in agreement -- MW3 is bad?
    maccabi

Moon Head 92 wrote:

I don't know, this community just confuses me, I mean when Black ops was supreme, people hated it and all of a sudden loved mw2, and was praising mw3. Now mw3 is released, and people love black ops but hate mw3, and are praising black ops 2. Right...

from what i can gather reading numerous comments from the community over the years the best cod was the last one, the current one sucks and the next one out will blow the others away and both 3ARCH and (in name only ) IW make either the worst maps, best maps, worst graphics, best graphics , worst game , best game.

me personaly though think this is a terrible game compared to any previous cod

• 29. Re: Are most of us in agreement -- MW3 is bad?

I agree but you shouldn't post this here because of all the COD fanboys that will flame you.

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next