14 Replies Latest reply: Feb 14, 2012 3:06 PM by rodricseven RSS

Tired

Im tired of this ****. Just went 15-8 and got called a hacker. WTF!

• Re: Tired

THey added things, perks and lag compensation that makes anyone look like a hacker at times.

It was probably rawtoast.

I'm f*cking tired too

Today happened something i've been fearing. I was playing some Kill Confirmed and killed 3 people in a row from the back, got called a hacker and i think i've been reported. Since everyone is hacking the new guys out there who fail at spotting hackers consider anyone and everyone hackers. God forbid you get a M.O.A.B. you're really ****** then! If i lose my account with over 20 games i swear i'll stab a *****!

"i think i've been reported" - You're done! ... Orb is reported almost every game, and it doesn't matters. That if you're not cheating, of course.

Saturday I went 33-1 in TDM, after playing like a dumb ass. The entire opposing team reported me, FTW

30-13 and so on isn't 33-1

And when it comes to dumbness, people usually don’t disappoint, myself included.

The OP is talking about being called a cheater for getting 15-8, I do better than him as my screenshots show 30-6 and whatnot and I never heard some question my gameplay. Maybe the reason he gets called a hacker is because he hacks. Maybe the op is 12, Isn't that good a player and he uses cheats to play the game that people can clearly see even though he thinks they can't. This isn't possible? In your mind it's 100% some noob crying hax?

UKReaper wrote:

The OP is talking about being called a cheater for getting 15-8, I do better than him as my screenshots show 30-6 and whatnot and I never heard some question my gameplay. Maybe the reason he gets called a hacker is because he hacks. Maybe the op is 12, Isn't that good a player and he uses cheats to play the game that people can clearly see even though he thinks they can't. This isn't possible? In your mind it's 100% some noob crying hax?

And maybe you're just a Troll, and a liar.

nice scores: but nothing impressive in a TDM match, FFA, or GW.

let's see the end of game reports; I bet you're no where near the top.

nice try.

I think that any one, who's any good, and claims they have never, been called a haxor, is lying.

(let the trolling begin)

Omg UKReaper how do you have so many space in your theater i can only hold 10 files but yours looks like more than 10. please tell me. unless ur not a pc player then nvm

Boo hoo.

No, i'm not twelve, i'm 25. No i'm not hacking and never have. I'd like to see if it was you, what would you say? Because these people dont notice the enemy team have a uav up or can soundwhore with sitrep pro they assume the others hack... This is what i'm trying to explain.

That's it, i'm officially fed up with this poor excuse for a game. Picking up BF3 tomorrow and i don't plan on buying another IW/Sledgehammer COD.