1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 95 Replies Latest reply: May 31, 2012 3:12 PM by germanboysucks Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: Are most of us in agreement -- MW3 is bad?

Hmmm, I always say that Black Ops is the worst CoD, but I got to 15th prestige.

On MW3, I haven't even hit third yet. It's just boring.

Why? The map designs. They're all the same - CQC maps with rubish everywhere getting in your way. The support streaks shouldn't be in the game, nore should point streaks.

I was used to kill streaks, they required "skill". Point streaks require almost no skill.

• 52. Re: Are most of us in agreement -- MW3 is bad?

easythreasy wrote:

Cry some more.  The game is fine.  You are like the people that said Avatar was the worst movie ever.  Yeah, it had its flaws, but when it sells $1 billion+, you need to just shut your mouth and sit down.

But once the word got out...

Modern Warfare 3 sells 50% less compared to Black Ops in January

• 53. Re: Are most of us in agreement -- MW3 is bad?

WOW your the idiot. Crappy internet on this game gets rewarded. Which is why you love it. I had a great time on Blops with my 1337 internet and never had hit detection problems till someone from europe got lost and placed in our lobby. If you have good internet in this game you shoots do not register. Let me say this again. Your shots do not register.

This game is balanced for the most part. There are 2 exceptions, akimbo machine pistols and DMH. Unfortunately the gameplay isnt balanced. The gameplay caters to the noobs. Death streaks, support, lag comp, spawns, ect. Blops is still the most balanced CoD. Snipers are balanced, nades are balanced. Perks are balanced. Guns are balanced. killstreaks are balanced.

You just hated blops cause it didnt cater to te noobs like MW3 surely did.

• 54. Re: Are most of us in agreement -- MW3 is bad?
    Snipingdbag

Lol, moron. 2 bullets, in the head yes, the auto guns generally need 3 to 5 hits. Why didn't you bump your epic fail of a thread crying about throwing knifes vs guns, which is plain RETARDed, mweeeeeeeeeeh I can't camp and get easy kills anymore, it's so unfair with them having a throwing knife, mweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.. I feel for your parents.

Your name, which must be the title of your favorite gay flick, makes it hard to comment on you without laughing.

• 55. Re: Are most of us in agreement -- MW3 is bad?

Perks are balanced in Black Ops? lol, what a joke. Love truly is blind because this guy must love Flack Jacket. Being able to walk through two claymores and get hit with an RPG  and survive doesn't make for a very balanced perk if you ask me. And as far as hit detection goes. I know everyone has been shot after running four feet past a wall one time or another playing Black Ops. You just love BO more than MW3 because you don't have to earn you weapon attachments or camos on that game. Cry some more please.

• 56. Re: Are most of us in agreement -- MW3 is bad?
    belome921

Mw3 is fun in its own way. BLOPS had lots of problems in the begining, but were fixed over time. Every cod game has had its strengths and weaknesses. Figure out what works and what doesnt. Then enjoy. Its just a game! COD/BF/fill in the blank game will never be perfect!

• 57. Re: Are most of us in agreement -- MW3 is bad?

easythreasy wrote:

Cry some more.  The game is fine.  You are like the people that said Avatar was the worst movie ever.  Yeah, it had its flaws, but when it sells $1 billion+, you need to just shut your mouth and sit down.

Hahahah, are you for real? What a stupid argument. Justin Bieber sells MILLIONS of albums, does that mean he's a great musician? Stop kissing ass. The game is poorly-designed, get over it.

• 58. Re: Are most of us in agreement -- MW3 is bad?
    Cheezbrger

Nope I love the game.  It's probably not my favorite COD but it's a close 2nd and may become my favorite.

I love KC

I love Team Defender

I love Drop Zone

I love Infected

I like the new stuff they did

Prestige Tokens are cool

Not a super big fan of the maps but they're okay

I love the guns except for the LMGs

It really caters to a large variety of playing styles, whether you like to sit back or run-n-gun or snipe or run a shotty it really can be played allot of different ways and successfully at that.

All in all I really have a ton of fun playing this game.  Can't wait for the next COD it should be great as well.

• 59. Re: Are most of us in agreement -- MW3 is bad?
    yates435

I haven't played it since mid December. Popped in the disc last night. We'll see how it is in another 2 months.

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next