26 Replies Latest reply: Feb 15, 2012 2:14 PM by monkeylord RSS

Stuff to get rid of...

In reading these forums and just shaking my head so many times at some of the stuff posted I wanted to put together a list of the most common things I have seen or heard whether it be in the game or on these forums to sum up what most people don't like and would like removed so we can see what kind of game we would have afterwards.  Here is a list of what I can think of(not in any order of importance), please let me know any others, and I'll update it when I can.

Assault Rifles:

Type 95 - it shoots to fast and kills to easy

ACR - its a laser beam

Subs:

UMP

PP90M1

Sniper Rifles:

Barrett .50 - shoots too fast

RSASS - shoots too fast and has no recoil

Shotguns:

Apparently all of them becuase they are very easy to use and rack up kills and require no skill

Machine Pistols:

FMG9

MP9

Or all as a whole as well becuase they are noobish

Launchers:

Again remove them as whole becuase they are noobish with the exception of the Stinger to take down Air Support

Lethal:

Claymores - they are for noobs as well who can't get kills with their guns and for people who like to camp

Tactical:

Tactical Insertions - these are for boosters

Attachments:

Akimbo

Grenade Launchers

Heartbeat Sensors

Thermal Scopes

Proficiencies:

Kick

Perks:

Blind Eye

Assassin

Deathstreaks:

Dead Man's Hand

Last Stand

Martydom - who poops a nade when they die?

General:

The Knife

Support Streaks - only for noobs who can't get Assault Streaks

Trigger Spamming

Camping/Campers

Rushing/Rushers

Sniping/Snipers

Quickscoping/Quickscopers

Dropshotting/Dropshotters

Anything I missed, I know there is...

• Re: Stuff to get rid of...

More or less. But lets face it the only real issues are, akimbo, heart beat monitors, assassin campers, death streaks, lag comp and support streaks.

Stealth bombers in support package.

monkeylord

I never said get rid of any shotguns let alone all of them. I assume you meant me as that was pretty much what I said apart from getting rid of them and to be fair someone suggested using the spas-12 to nail a 1000 kills which i've taken on. 3 rounds in and I went 21/12 on kill confirmed, all of the rounds I think I was host (countdown at 13 and everyone connected after me) and the only revision to my opinion so far is that if your host you'll loss a lot of kills due to lag so you have to revise the approach a bit but thats all guns.

I saw your responses in that post Monkey and i didnt get that from you but from some of the other responses.  I got where you were coming from in saying that you didnt think shotty's were hard guns to use but more or less that the play style of using a shotty is the tougher part.

I may not completely agree with you but I get where your coming from.  I personally dont think everyone can pick them up and use them and be good with them.  I dont think you have a problem with it becuase your probably a pretty decent player, I think you posted you had a 1.26 KDR and despite what some think, I think that's a pretty decent player.

monkeylord

Sorry dude I got the wrong end of the stick and i'm maybe a tad defensive it's just some of the comments I got like the one calling me a troll and having to constantly restate things got me a little edgy

Good list as some of the stuff people want removed is plain dumb right i'm off to practice some breathing exercises and learn not to get so involved in debates on a forum lol

It doesn't seem to be a popular opinion but apart from the host issues (which in the end is an unfortunate part of the game) and weird glitches I really enjoy this game

I hate to disagree with you but some of the stuff you have listed are nice to have like the claymore, the thermal scope and the grenade launcher. I use a claymore when Im sniping with a thermal. I use a 203 on a camper.

Whoops

ghamorra

The barret .50cal does shoot pretty quickly. However, the RSASS! That gun is semi auto but the recoil makes it pointless to double tap. I don't know where that came from

Let me go through your crybaby list for you.

Assault Rifles:

Type 95 - Burst fire, that means you cry.

ACR - Not very powerful, stop crying

Subs:

UMP - Its an all around good gun, once again, you are crying.

PP90M1 - No range.  Cry moar

Sniper Rifles:

Barrett .50 - No mobility, you are a crybaby.

RSASS - No power, you are a baby.

Shotguns:

They do not work very well.  You should try using these before you cry about them.  These are very dependent on connectivity...why am I explaining this to you?  I forgot, you are just a cry baby, so you won't listen.

Machine Pistols:

FMG9 - Secondary SMG

MP9 - Ditto

Or all as a whole as well becuase they are noobish - crybaby statement.

Launchers:

These only work well in hardcore.  Quit Crying.

Lethal:

Claymores - they are for noobs as well who can't get kills with their guns and for people who like to camp.  Camping is part of Objective play, quit crying and use stalker.

Tactical:

Tactical Insertions - All I hear are infant sounds.

Attachments:

Akimbo - WAAAH

Grenade Launchers - WAAAH

Heartbeat Sensors - WAAAH

Thermal Scopes - WAAAH

Proficiencies:

Kick - WAAAH

Perks:

Blind Eye - WAAAH

Assassin - WAAAH

Deathstreaks:

Dead Man's Hand - Shoot them with an AR, quit using the PP90 from so close.

Last Stand - Shoot them in the head

Martydom - who poops a nade when they die? - Crybaby statement.

General:

The Knife - underpowered.

Support Streaks - only for noobs who can't get Assault Streaks - Elitist cry baby.

Trigger Spamming - you mean pulling the right trigger with your finger?  Baby hands must have trouble.

Camping/Campers - 1/3 of how people play the game.

Rushing/Rushers - 1/3 of how people play the game.

Sniping/Snipers - the final 1/3 of how you play the game.  So what is left?  You left nothing lol.

Quickscoping/Quickscopers - Use stalker and an SMG, and quit crying.  Or play Hardcore, oh yeah, that is a baby free zone.

Dropshotting/Dropshotters - This happens most of the time because people are using a tactical set up and they freak and push the stick in.  You can't have both no more dropshots and no more knife, you HAVE to choose one.

As you can see, you are just a big baby.  I th ink you need to go play Counter-Strike 6.2 since most the guns were the same and it would eliminate all the problems you seem to have.

Also, cry a little bit more.  The players that don't give a rip will be welll nourished off your tears.

It appears that most of the people responding have poor reading comprehension.  He's basically making a list of the things people complain about to show how dumb it would be if we took all that stuff out.

StoNeS0629 wrote:

Assault Rifles:

Subs:

Sniper Rifles:

Shotguns:

Machine Pistols:

Launchers:

Lethal:

Tactical:

Attachments:

Proficiencies:

Perks:

Deathstreaks:

General:

Fixed.

I dont get you. You just said to get rid of half of everything that makes the game difficult. Assassin and blind eye are for people that dont like to die. ACR is a bit much, but dont get ride of it. Just lower the accuracy and damage. And type 95 isnt that bad of a gun. FMG9's are pretty dumb, but keep em'. Launchers are a must to get rid of air support. No offense kid, but if you complain about the whole game. Dont play it. Or just keep your thoughts to yourself. Again sorry for draggin on you. But if someone else would've said it i would've said the same thing.

For the love of god people! Please read the post before responding. He's not saying take this stuff out.  He's saying it would be dumb to remove everything someone complained about.

Nah, he didnt. Read it again. xD

yeah he did. he sayes he wanted to put a list of things he has read that people wanted to get rid off. please read proper before you post

Uh yeah i did, like he said go back and read it again.  These are all things people have comlained about, not me.  You go and look at any of my responses to post or ones I have created and find where I have complained about any of these things.

Thanks for reading kxb.

Yor still prolly crying bout them anyway. Soooo, yeah. You mad?

It was more or less just a post to show that if we removed or got rid of everything people complained about this would almost be a pistols only game.  I'm not crying about any of these things, as I said if you can find something to back that up go ahead.

I started coming to these forums back on COD4 and people discussed tips such as "where and how to place Claymores" detailed whole map scenarios, stategies on where to toss opening match grenades and so forth.  This place has just become a take a number complaint department recently.

mralpharogue

Let me repeat what kxb220 said, but this time I will make it very stand-outish so everyone sees.

"For the love of god people! Please read the post before responding. He's not saying take this stuff out.  He's saying it would be dumb to remove everything someone complained about."