1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 56 Replies Latest reply: Apr 27, 2012 4:47 AM by Zolite Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: Kill Confirmed- Are People Jerks or are they Stupid?
    theatriks

Person that puts the most damage into the enemy is the rightful owner of the kill. Especially in final stand cases. Shouldn't have to kill someone twice to be awarded the one kill.

• 41. Re: Kill Confirmed- Are People Jerks or are they Stupid?
    AsmodeousNZ87

You apear to be the ignorant one here, this game has leaderboards.... in KC your collects and denies greatly influence your leaderboard Standing

You in turn are being selfish by wanting to get expirience for yourself meaning they will not get the confirm against thier stats

If everyone played the way you want the a very good player who gets alot of kills and would usually confirm his own kills would start to look like a kill whore as his stats would have high kills low confirms. Yoou need to look at your own statments and see if they apply to you

You clain others are ignorant but you couldnt come to this conclusion regarding leaderboards yourself 

ig·no·rance/ˈignərəns/

Noun:
    Lack of knowledge or information: "he acted in ignorance of basic procedures".

Secondly you call others selfish but your entire post reads as selfish as you only want extra xp for yourself

self·ish/ˈselfiSH/

Adjective:
    (of a person, action, or motive) Lacking consideration for others; concerned chiefly with one's own personal profit or pleasure.
  • 42. Re: Kill Confirmed- Are People Jerks or are they Stupid?
    tjmoore365

Yeah, it adds up, and no, it doesn't make a whole lot of difference. After all, the whole concept of the game is to win, not to share the xp equally amongst all of the players. If we were all meant to share the xp and have an equal amount of xp at the end of the game, then there'd be no point of competition in the game and we'd all be communist now wouldn't we ESY?

• 43. Re: Kill Confirmed- Are People Jerks or are they Stupid?

Don't even get me started on final stand...I've lost so many kills AND had tags robbed when I've done 100% of their health in damage and their deathstreak kept them alive.

And lol talking about "skill" to finish them off. 99% of the time, they'll finish off a guy in final stand because they were aiming at his feet in the first place or had a better connection plain and simple. No skill to it.

• 44. Re: Kill Confirmed- Are People Jerks or are they Stupid?
    D4nth3m4n

I find this thread very amusing considering how much stick the guy that went 50 - 0 in kill confirmed and posted a video on these forums and got SLAUGHTERED for not bothering to pick up his own kills. You should play with him and collect his kills!

Honestly I only care if no one confirms the kills because you tend to lose that way.

• 45. Re: Kill Confirmed- Are People Jerks or are they Stupid?

Wait, no. I'm upset because people won't leave their tags for .5 seconds and share some experience.

• 46. Re: Kill Confirmed- Are People Jerks or are they Stupid?

Well I mean, it's situational.

I'm talking about when you're running a flank route with some guy and there is like absolutely NO CHANCE of an enemy popping out and killing you and denying your kill.

The guy in the video was in the middle of the map most of the time, so there was a higher chance of enemies picking up his own tags. In addition, I don't believe anyone was following him who would have been able to get the kills he got.

• 47. Re: Kill Confirmed- Are People Jerks or are they Stupid?
    mralpharogue

Esy wrote:

Wait, no. I'm upset because people won't leave their tags for .5 seconds and share some experience.

Please. Re-read what you just said and tell me you aren't being selfish with a straight face.

• 48. Re: Kill Confirmed- Are People Jerks or are they Stupid?
    xbevz

D4nth3m4n wrote:

I find this thread very amusing considering how much stick the guy that went 50 - 0 in kill confirmed and posted a video on these forums and got SLAUGHTERED for not bothering to pick up his own kills. You should play with him and collect his kills!

Honestly I only care if no one confirms the kills because you tend to lose that way.

The difference with this, it's about collecting the tags, the guy you speak off made no effort what so ever.

• 49. Re: Kill Confirmed- Are People Jerks or are they Stupid?

okay so first things first , not blowing my own horn but heres how i see it . im ranked in the top 3000 , i have a 2.27 kd and a 4.01 w/l (win rate 80%) . i only play hc kc ,now i dont always pick up my tags ....why, cause where theres a gold tag , you see a red tag, i see bait. and while many people say im not playing right , i play in a group of 6 and so long as we are in the lead , all of us could care less what the score is . we worry about the time, 10 min . we have won a game on village where we only had 10 tags ,now before you say "oh you didnt play the game right !" sure we won by havin only 10 tags but what does that say about the opponents in that game? lord knows im the last to preach on how the game is to be played or who gets what xp , but i bought it to play as i see fit as did everyone else . and if its a problem for you that other people play a certain way , perhaps you should get some friends or find a group that plays your way and stick with them . im sorry if it comes out harsh but unless you have a group , this is not burger king and you will not get it your way