1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 51 Replies Latest reply: Apr 2, 2013 11:56 PM by 543t4rtet4565 Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: Is it true about MW4???
    rankismet

CODNoob12 wrote:

Sounds like Avatar to me...

Avatar was Dances with Blue Alien Chicks.

• 31. Re: Is it true about MW4???
    gallp13

Just a rumor pay it no heed.

• 32. Re: Is it true about MW4???

I have learnt, you know at the end of CoD4 there was a picture of TF 141, at the end of MW3 there was a picture of Ghost, Sandman, Price and Soap on with a mission name which is KINGFISH. We all know kingfish was a mission which was made to take down the ultranationalists, we also know that in this mission price, is captured and made prisoner 627, this all occured between COD4 and MW2. This is what the new game is most likely going to be about! 

• 33. Re: Is it true about MW4???

I have learnt, you know at the end of CoD4 there was a picture of TF 141, at the end of MW3 there was a picture of Ghost, Sandman, Price and Soap on with a mission name which is KINGFISH. We all know kingfish was a mission which was made to take down the ultranationalists, we also know that in this mission price, is captured and made prisoner 627, this all occured between COD4 and MW2. This is what the new game is most likely going to be about! 

• 34. Re: Is it true about MW4???

• 35. Re: Is it true about MW4???

• 36. Re: Is it true about MW4???
    starbuckfrack

There WAS talk about an online subscription game that might be based in space. That could still fall under the COD name . But thing is that has been mentioned that it would be a seperate game different than the "boxed" COD game. So we most likely wouldnt be stuck with only one choice.

That thing has been ressurected in talks now and then a few times.

• 37. Re: Is it true about MW4???
    Elit3Mum

to OP ...i cant see that being true if u said next cod was gonna be merged with fantasic pets and a kinnect game i would totally beleive that ... not hahahaha

• 38. Re: Is it true about MW4???
    mazematik

My guess is that Activion's next CoD title is going to be:

Black Ops 2

IGN, GameSpot and other several popular gaming/entertainment websites and blogs posted the same information about what might be the next CoD game according to what Activision told them.

Black Ops has been very popular and still is so I don't see why Activision wouldn't try to capitalize once again on the huge sucess this title brought them. I think we all agree that MW3 has been a major disappointment for a lot of players despite the world record sales. Therefore, disappointed players are expecting the next CoD title to deliver them everything they would've liked to see in MW3.

According to the current rumors, next CoD title is a sequel to Black Ops and the game is currently being developped by Treyarch. Also, Activision said the game looks already fantastic and it will bring meaningful innovations to the franchise. Elite is set to get a major update along with the game release (Call of Duty Elite 2.0).

• 39. Re: Is it true about MW4???
    The_Americanbeast

And my professional opinion i believe there would be a sequel to MW3 but it wont be called MW4, that is because the similarity to the first game. Think about how confusing it would be for retailers who are not fan of the CoD series, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 would sound very confusing.