10 Replies Latest reply: Feb 17, 2012 10:32 AM by weed-cobolt RSS

did mp7 get nerphed?

i quit playing w3 for a while cuz ive been playing better cod's ..i come back and the mp7 isnt good anymore, ive had to switch to ump and pp90m1...did it get nerphed?

• Re: did mp7 get nerphed?

Not as far as I'm aware, and I keep up with this stuff. Maybe you were just having a bad few games?

idk, ive been trying to level up certain smgs to get ext mag..and i play well...each time i go to use mp7, its not very damaging, unless i super lag only when im using mp7, which is unlikely lol

The MP7 never really has that much damage to start with. It takes several bullets (3-4) to kill up close. However, what it lacks in damage it makes up for basically with its lack of recoil and effectivness at range. I think a gun (especially an SMG! ) is a little overpowered when you can effectively take out a sniper before he can kill you from across the entire map.

I don't have a link that proves it but I pretty much guarantee it was nerphed. It was great one day, then after the update it stopped working. I've noticed other guns got better with that update as well.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Great one day, next it doesnt seem to do half the damage. Although as Woody says, it was after the update so whether it was nerfed or its just something to do with lag who knows

I used it some on Wednesday and it seemed fine to me.  I was running it with my normal silencer and range setup. 

Now earlier about a week back I was running it with range and no silencer and I felt it underperformed so I went back to my noramal range/silencer setup.  It's still my goto smg setup.

weed-cobolt

Something has happen to mp7, don't know what. But i do not play with it unless it is maps like Bakara or Interchange. Get bored quite fast with this weapons mostly used, since the lag makes it more or less necessary to use the "best" weapons. Unless you camp ofc...