7 Replies Latest reply: Feb 18, 2012 8:40 PM by fastfood RSS

FREE FOUNDER 2000 XP- POSSIBLY 3500 XP

Ok, my clan has four founders and 3 other founders waiting to join. I am tired of looking for a clan is for REAL. We are willing to merge with you. We have been playing ever since the first COD. We are ex-military and believe in NOTHING BUT COMMUNICATION in order to win...We are all on mic's and play for 5 hours straight on weekends and holidays, and sometimes 2 hours straight on weekdays (we have jobs). We are mature, but still talk **** if provoked. We will be on tonight at about 9pm-4am East Coast time. If you want us to join your clan, message me (GT: New Orleans). Dont give me that K/D Ration Bullshyt, which is over-rated. K/D Ration is like scoring 7 touchdowns every game but never making it to the playoffs....W/L recod is what matters in sports and MW3. Please do not invite us if you have a lame ass name like this one clan i know of (PBJ). Are you serious..???? Peanut Butter & Jelly is the name of a "Bad Ass" Clan??? Our Clan Name is (HDBS) HeadBustas, because we bust your head wide open. Once again we are ex-military so we get into this **** and know our tactics. Message me on XBL tonight between those hours. We mainly play DOM because of the ton of XP it gives. I am tired of posting and fake ass people never really play the game. I guess their parents must have punished them...lol. Clan challenges are coming up so we would definitly be a great add on.I personally have 7 silvers and 1 Bronze in solo chalenges, which is great since I have a life...

• Re: FREE FOUNDER 2000 XP- POSSIBLY 3500 XP
    tomb997

Hi, I'm a council member of Instant Death Squad (IDS). IDS was founded in 2009 to make a fun and competative environment for gamers of all ages. Our Clan already has golden Clan Tags and the special clan title, but we would welcome mature players like you and your friends to join our ranks and i feel we could benefit mutually from gameplay tactics.

If your interested, please fill out an app at www.instantdeathsquad.net

We have 11 slots open @ Hollow Point (-HP-), let me know if you'd be interested in joining us. I will be back on live in about an hour or so if you have any questions, or just send me a text message on LIVE I'm on the PC currently doing my bi-weekly Clan scan for non active members.

i would like to join your clan im a hardcore gamer cod mw3 mostly and want to get in to a serious clan i play xbl send message to FFG z to let me know about if im aloud to join of not

Our clan MvP brothers is looking for members to join. I would love for some military vets to join our clan. We are an active clan that plays almost every night so theres always someone for you to play with. We also have a youtube page for montages,etc. and a clan website. We have four divisions for specific game types such as Search, Hardcore,Slayer game types, and Domination(which is my division). I'm currently enlisted in the marine corp and would love some military guys to come help us out with communication and call outs. We believe communication is vital especially in S&D domination. We have a 1.92k/d and a 1.90 w/l. We dont worry about kills but also about winning. We all have good sportsmanship and if we lose, we shake it off and get ready for the next game. If your interested in joining, message me, my Gamertag is   MvP Jarhead. Thanks guys.

i would like to join your clan im a hardcore gamer cod mw3 mostly and want to get in to a serious clan i play xbl send message to FFG z to let me know about if im aloud to join of not

Hey, I've just started a clan and while I prefer casual gaming I would be happy to play more seriously with you and your friends. If you're interested in winnnnign games and having fun send me a message either on here or xbl.
                           iNinjeh Pandeh