1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 96 Replies Latest reply: Feb 24, 2012 6:46 AM by BEAS7BLOOD Go to original post RSS
  • 70. Re: Yo whats the leading clans on the wii?
    ZechsMerquise
    BEAS7BLOOD, You sir are a clown. I'm Zechs from N-E. We have our own site -
    www.n-europe.com. We have not lost a clan match since the opening month of Black Ops. We certainly haven't lost any on MW3. We have played and beaten every major UK clan - most of us are based in the UK. The only match I remember losing recently to a clan we met in a random match was when they had the magical ability to release MOABs whenever they wished, it was a hacked lobby, we left. We are open to playing any clan with the following rules in place: The opposition hosts three games, they pick 3 maps and 3 modes, they cannot choose the same map or mode more than once. All game modifiers are set to normal - ie what you would get in a standard online match, no hardcore, no increased health, nothing. Then we host three games. We pick 3 maps and 3 modes, the same rules apply for us. The scores are totaled up after 6 games have been played, then the win/lose/draw is determined. If any clan wants to challenge us, feel free. You know where we are!
  • 71. Re: Yo whats the leading clans on the wii?

blackopswii1990 wrote:

I ran into OFC people before and sone rage quit. It was funny.

Is that meant to say some or none? I'm not aware of any of us rage quiting in a match. We'll take a loss. Sometimes we might leave after a match for a few reasons, sometimes its to recruit and sometimes it might be to find another lobby if we've been beaten up to 3 times in a row. Sometimes you have to know when you've been beaten by better players and you aint going to win. It happens. But there's a few stubborn players in our clan who will keep trying until we get the win..

• 72. Re: Yo whats the leading clans on the wii?

A clown hey? You guys make me chuckle with your clan bullsh1t   Your sooooooooooo touchy. Its a bit strong dont you think?

It was just a random pub game, and they were trash talking in the lobby, all english lads, deffo your clan, and we won. OK it wasnt a clan game as such, but I NEVER said it was. Did I say they sucked? No actually said they were very decent. Chill bor, lifes too short

• 73. Re: Yo whats the leading clans on the wii?

Wasp and Nonsense are german.

• 74. Re: Yo whats the leading clans on the wii?

ocarina?

I said the best players, coz im not into your clan rank etc, but it was you, queen, and block, and im presumed you were the better players. Sorry if I offended your better players

Seriously dude, it was tongue in cheek.

• 75. Re: Yo whats the leading clans on the wii?

Being part of OFC and playing with Pauly01 I can agree to the points he makes, don't flame us as a clan it's not nice we see out every game evn if we are getting beat as at our age we respect those who are good at the game and you will even hear us telling the other teams in the lobby bettween the games!

We will only quit in game if it's obvious:

Someone is cheating by means of mods, glitching in maps by hiding in walls such as Seatown! We give people the benefit of doubt as we know this game has some connection and lag issues so will game stay in the lobby and play further games, but if the cheating continues we will quit mid game and pull the whole team out.

We will pull out of a lobby only to pick up a team member, change game mode, quit the game and no other reason!

We defo dont flame oher clans but we may have a laugh at their expense if they are being nobs

Spank myMonkey

• 76. Re: Yo whats the leading clans on the wii?

Ocarina isnt a hack, its a flute

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ocarina

• 77. Re: Yo whats the leading clans on the wii?

Its most likely a codeword Beastblood. A brand of hacking software.

• 78. Re: Yo whats the leading clans on the wii?

K, cheers. I was trying to work out the intended joke of me playing a flute? Pied piper maybe? God knows. Anyways, apparently its a hacking stuff, sumat to do with homebrew. The only homebrew I like is keg (Thats beer over here, not british humour this time)

• 79. Re: Yo whats the leading clans on the wii?

BEAS7BLOOD wrote:

K, cheers. I was trying to work out the intended joke of me playing a flute?

Blue veined flute perhaps? Just saying..

1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next