1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 54 Replies Latest reply: Feb 24, 2012 8:15 PM by SC_ROTIC Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: Elite refund?
    bigjon00

20 peices of content your right still its a good deal tho.

• 51. Re: Elite refund?
    Rednecksniper39

bigjon00 wrote:

20 peices of content your right still its a good deal tho.

thats more like it

• 52. Re: Elite refund?
    starbuckfrack

I am not doubting the story since I cant "call from the UK".

But even though being polite, etc. I was told by a manager at XBL that it is a violation of the TOU to get a refund on a marketplace item. But that is in the US and possibly can happen in other countries due to the laws.

But considering what you get I think its crazy to cry "REFUND" on something I feel is so minor.

Most people will fall on two excuses ....

1 "I was expecting more maps" and didnt read the main Elite page.

2 "The maps are still small, they suck, spawns are still bad, etc."

But I am not attacking, some people here actually do have a legit reason, even if I feel its minor. But thats because I hardly ever look at Elites pages, dont join clans , etc. I just got it for the early DLC.

• 53. Re: Elite refund?
    maccabi

starbuckfrack wrote:

I am not doubting the story since I cant "call from the UK".

But even though being polite, etc. I was told by a manager at XBL that it is a violation of the TOU to get a refund on a marketplace item. But that is in the US and possibly can happen in other countries due to the laws.

But considering what you get I think its crazy to cry "REFUND" on something I feel is so minor.

Most people will fall on two excuses ....

1 "I was expecting more maps" and didnt read the main Elite page.

2 "The maps are still small, they suck, spawns are still bad, etc."

But I am not attacking, some people here actually do have a legit reason, even if I feel its minor. But thats because I hardly ever look at Elites pages, dont join clans , etc. I just got it for the early DLC.

euro xbl will give a refund of msp points if you bought elite through xbl,

under uk law a service has to make good on what it promises and advertises elite hasnt and didnt, once 30 days have passed from the time you paid if they havent made good..legally you can ask for a full refund.

I got mine AFTER the first dlc drop

• 54. Re: Elite refund?
    SC_ROTIC

THIS IS DEFINATELY A RIP OFF.  MAPS THAT WE GET EARLY AND CANT PLAY THE WAY WE WANT THEM.  THEY SHOULD OF DID IT LIKE BLACK OPS WHERE  YOU COULD PLAY THE NEW MAPS IN THE GAME VARIANT YOU WANTED ETC HARD CORE TEAM DEATH MATCH OR CORE ETC

HOW CAN IT BE CLAN OPS WITH NO ISSUING CHALLENGES TO OTHER CLANS.

RIPPED OFF.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next