9 Replies Latest reply: Sep 11, 2013 7:40 PM by TheThreeXCU RSS

Need a clan i do!

SuperNoodle22

looking to join a ps3 clan

• Re: Need a clan i do!

Hey, I'm a squad assistant in Console Army.

Perhaps you'll be interested in joining us.

Console Army uses a military structure; we're a very organized clan.

We use teamwork and tactics to get the job done.

We are a group of friends, and as such have a “Friends first” motto.

Requirements: Microphone and Maturity

www.consolearmyhq.com

Xbox GT: x3reasons

JuGg3rNaUt

join iRek

Torqu3d Gaming is a PS3 clan looking for highly skilled players. We are a new clan that are working to grow bigger, and be beasts of Cod.

Our clan offers:

1. A Youtube channel

2. Facebook page

3. Website (www.torquedgaming.enjin.com)

4. Game battles competitive team

5. Casual teams

6. Clan tournaments and competition

7. An active friendly forum of members

8. Elite Clan

We are a PS3 competitive and casual gaming clan. We are seeking competive players with a average KD of at least 1.5 or higher( we do make execptions if your a beast.) We will be holding Try Outs frequently which are Core Domination,CTF, or Ground War games( since those are the gametypes we play).

LiL_RaGEz

Check out Xiled Gamers Thread. We don't ask for much, its a clan for ALL types of Gamers. (PS3 ONLY)http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200402720?tstart=0

Hey man, if your looking for a good clan check the rest of my post out

I'm part of TG (Tactical Gaming).

We've been around since 2004 and now currently have over 2000 members spread across PS3, Xbox, PC and 10+ games.

Within Call of Duty we have teams that have finished in the top 10 of their ladders on Gamebattles, or have won competitions on other gaming sites.

We are a clan that caters for any player, regardless of ability. We are able to do this as we have so many members. You can join squads (mini-clan of 10 people) that suit your playstyle - they can specialize in your favorite gamemodes, and you can join squads based on how competitive you are.

If you are not as interested in playing competitively we have more 'casual' squads too, that play together, have some fun, and focus on working together as a team in order to triumph.

Also we are 2nd in TOP 100 clan, don't believe me ? check it out for your self's.

www.top100clans.com/

All we require is a mature attitude and a working headset.

Check us out at: tghq.org

Make sure you put xX_wHiTeLiTe_Xx as your referrer.

Any questions please PM me!

One Massive Klan is looking for founders, if not a founder is still alright. We play as a team all the time, always in clan wars. Our level is 3 we are looking for people like you, we are about 20 members on elite we also have more members who hasnt sign up on it so bascilly we are about 30 members. I am a team captin for the clan so i make some of the calls and recruit players. If you are interested in joining OmK. please add me for more question or concerns.

Psn:Droid-Deka

MissVendetta

Tactical Carnage                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Tactical Carnage was founded in January of 2011 as a PC gaming community and is now home to hundreds of members. Our goal is to provide a fun atmosphere for both casual and competitive gamers. We are currently expanding into PS3 and Xbox gaming, and are actively recruiting for multiple divisions.

Why Join Us?                                                                         

We support fifteen different games on 3 platforms (PC, Xbox, PS3)! Members are welcome to participate in game nights for other divisions!

+A great environment

+Livestreams

+Tactical Carnage Radio...coming soon!

+High quality website + Forums

+Our own social networking section! (Social.tacticalcarnage.com)

+Teamspeak 3 server (Usually has 50+ members)

Interested in a Leadership position?

We are actively seeking competent people for our various leadership positions on  both XBox and PS3 consoles, and in multiple divisions. Our current available staff positions are listed in each Console section on our forums. If interested, apply in the leadership application section of the forums.

PS3 Staff Positions: http://tacticalcarnage.com/forums/index.php?/topic/2062-staff-positions-availabl e/

Xbox Staff Positions:http://tacticalcarnage.com/forums/index.php?/topic/2063-staff-positions-availabl e/

How to Apply                                                                                                                    Go to http://www.TacticalCarnage.com and read our rules. You can apply via the Membership Application section in the forums. Usually, you will receive a response within 12-24 hours.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me directly.

Miss Vendetta

Tactical Carnage

Email: MissVendetta@TacticalCarnage.com

TheThreeXCU

I have clan members in Both BO2 and MW3