45 Replies Latest reply: Mar 24, 2012 3:20 PM by Rob12 RSS

PLEASE BRING BACK HC TEAM TACTICAL

MAYBE IT SEEMS LIKE ALOT OF PEOPLE DIDNT PLAY HARDCORE TEAM TACTICAL, BUT THE ONES THAT DID PLAY IT, THAT WAS ALL THEY PLAYED...THERE ARE OVER 200 HUNDRED PEOPLE ASKING FOR IT BACK AFTER 1 DAY OF IT GONE, AND EVEN MORE NOW THAT ITS BEEN A FEW DAYS, THERE ARE LESS PEOPLE PLAYING FFA AND TEAM DEFENDER SO WHY WEREN'T THOSE TAKEN OUT? PLEASE PUT TEAM TAC BACK IN.

FYI: IF YOU DON'T LIKE TEAM TAC THAT'S FINE BUT THIS IS ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT WANT IT BACK!

• Re: PLEASE BRING BACK HC TEAM TACTICAL

i agree  when i saw it was gone me and my clan didnt even bother with it no more

sense it was core

wish they bring it back

then they add hq ffa,and hq

hope hc team tac comes back

Rednecksniper39

no offense but 200 people complaining to them is literaly almost .00002 percent of the people that bought and play the game

it is however, about 25% of the people that actually played HC team tac. Put that in perspective, and say goodbye to the playlist hopefully forever.

Rednecksniper39

I dont see it coming back with less than 1000 people playing they (IW) won't care

iverbure

every gamemode that constantly has less than 2000 players in it everyday should be taken out for something different. hc team tactical shouldn't have even been put in there to begin with. barebones and sabo should all be taken out for out gamemodes.

this is a weak point. Does a company look at 25% of their shareholders and say f em? Does a CEO who sees that 1/4 of the comsumers of his product are pissed off with his product/company just look away and say "oh well!" no way! If they are a smart company they aim to please 100% of their consumers because with out their comsumers they are nothing. Your logic is weak, man. Do us all a favor and just don't sign the petition and go to another thread that is more relevant to your game types and styles. If you don't like HC TT then fine, thats your choice but coming into all these threads just makes it look like you want to be a pain in the as$. Job well done. Now move on becuase if we get HC TT back I don't think it's going to mess your game play up to bad.

I don't need everyone's opinion on if you liked it or not. This is for people that want it back so your comments mean nothing.

Another thing that should be considered is that it is team tactical then the games should be objective based games. S&D, CTF, Demo, Dom, Sabo just examples. I don't mind playing core tactical but when you shoot someone in the head they should die instantly (from a game point a view for all of the ppl that want to be medically correct.)

Bring HC Team Tac back!

Bad news you can't stop people from posting, not everyone has to agree with you. If you don't want people responding, don't post. I don't want to see HC team tac again, it was a barren, lame playlist. It was announced a month ago that low populated playlists were getting the axe. It didn't take a rocket scientist to narrow it down to Moshpit, HC team tac, and barebones. Moshpit was pretty much a shoe-in to go, so it was between HC tac and barebones. Two very low populated playlists.

Obviously they thought barebones was the one to keep, and they were probably right. HC team tac didn't offer anything the other HC modes didn't offer, except slower gameplay. It was removed for two standalone HC modes, a welcome sight.

Thank you IW for adding HCHQ and HCFFA.

I feel for you bro. I know the feeling of your favorite game mode not being in the game. Mine was HC HQ the eventually added it in blops, and eventually added it to Mw3. Now to take away your favorite game mode must suck. I agree with you.

guys guys guys it doesnt matter if there was a million of us wanting it back. if we werent gonna pay them to add it back they wont take anything into consideration. i mean cmon its ACTIVI$$$$ION

You need to bring hc team tac back. You can't just take that away from all of us who purchase you product. Since day one, once we found that you offered hc team tac, that has LITERALLY all we played. You can't just take it away. This company is already forcing us to compete on elite through core playing, and now you won't even allow us to leisurely enjoy our gaming? Seriously?! Who's making these decisions?! Do you really think you're going to solidify you're customers when taking out games? I'm really not sure now whether I will ever play this game again. I think it's time to move on. Activision, Infinity Ward. You really disappointed on this decision. Unfortunately, It won't be just me who disappears. My whole gaming experience is based on playing with friends. So as soon as one goes, another will, then another. You are just the foundation of "hanging out". I guess myself as well as the other 8 or 9 PREMIUM ELITE MEMEBERS who have been playing together since COD:4 will be looking towards your competitors.....How pathetic.

trialstardragon

Yes the can take it away, MP is a privelege and not a right. And if you read the box you will learn that they can change any aspect of MP that they want to at any point in time even if you do not like it.

You're beating a dead horse trialstardragon. We all know how YOU feel about hardcore. But the people that actually like it NEED to make it known so IW/Activision might reconsider their decision.

Simply saying "If you read the box you will learn they can chage any aspect of MP...." Does NOT invalidate the fact there are lots of hardcore players, thousands, who have a right to be hard.

trialstardragon

The issuse is that IW had stated they were going to make changes to the lists so they could add in more playlists. when ever they do this it always is a moshing or out right removal of a the lower played playlist. It is not the fault of IW if players do not come here and did not see that and voice their view before it happened.

Most hardcore players are allready part of a minority, and the those that played HCT are even part of a smaller minority of that minority. Truth may be harsh but it is true. IW has to consider what is better for the larger part of the playerbase when it makes it choices. And in the HC playerbase HCT was a less played playlist so did not warrant being kept when some needed to be culled/moshed to make room for more standalone playlists that the greater part of the HC players had been asking about for months.

Bring HC Tac Back!

Well said op. Team tac is about the only mode on this disaster for a game that wasnt riddled with campers and other assorted wasters. Most of the people that played team tac played with some sort of "tactical"ability.

Please bring team tac back before the game loses the last shred of credibility it still has.

CHRISSY

team tac was good for many reasons, manly its good to get a mix of game modes instead of playing the same thing over and over again, and there's nothing worse than when you're on playing yourself or with maybe 1 or 2 of you're mates and you go into hc dom and everyone on you team doesn't try to cap the objective and you're left there yourself trying to do all the work while the other team tanks you, but with team tac its not as bad because if that happens you don't have as many people to go up against. And my other point is about 75-80% of game modes are core, fair enough there are more core players but HC players shouldn't have to loose out, we already suffer as we have hardly any game modes and once in a while we get a HC comp

KTPhoenix

Team Tac in general is horrible. and the fact that it was a HC mode was stupid. i dont even know why they kept it for so long seeing as how the number of people playing it was barely 500 on certain days. its is obvious why they took it out. there was barely any people in it to play it and with the way they have their system set up, is if there is a playlist that barely has anyone in it, they take it out since it is not decently popular and try to think of other games modes to create or put as HC to make up for the empty slot.

this has nothing to do with whether or not people want it back. its what IW thinks is best for the game (which is ALWAYS questionable). the fact that there was hardly anyone is that playlist at all proves that it was not that popular of a playlist regardless of the amount of people who liked it.

CHRISSY

i never had a problem getting in a game, always had full teams of 4 on each side, and why is it stupid that it was HC mode, MW2  HC mosh pit was the best play list with all game types available, that's what we really want brought back

KTPhoenix

why it is stupid is simple. it was a game mode with random gametypes in it. like TDM, DOM, S&D and so on. it was just a bunch of crap thrown into 1 basket. why would someone go into a playlist that allows only 4v4 when they can go to the ACTUAL gametype that has MORE people in it and MORE changes of getting a higher score? Team Tac just seemed like a waste of space. if i want to play TDM, the first thought in my head would be to go to the TDM playlist NOT Teacm Tac. that is my point. not only was it a bunch of random gametypes thrown into 1, but you dont get that many people to play with or against as opposed to the actual thing.

CHRISSY

i get the whole 4x4 was pretty poor but at the same time it took away campers and if the people on you're team decided they didnt want to go for the objective it ment you werent facing 6 people on you're own. With regards to all game types being in 1 basket, thats the best type nothing more boring than playing the same mode over and over, if you dont like that then fair enough but there are other peple who do and the games not based on what YOU like, you already have what you want in the game so i dont see why you're on this moaning

Wanted to get this link out there. Lets work together and get HC Team Tac back.

If your're worried about spam email you can opt out of email after you sign.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bring-back-hc-team-tac/

Please sign this petition to bring back Hardcore Team Tactical!!! Support the Player!!!

What I don't get is that the people that didn't like HC Team Tac why are they bothered by it...if you don't like it don't play it simple as that! Just because you don't like something doesn't mean the ones that do have to pay. Core kept Team Tac and what I find funny is that they have CTF & Demo 2 games that are good themselves. I love smaller based team games because of the fact that campers suck! If you're sniping you're not camping so don't take offense. Another good thing about 4v4 is it prepares my team for competitive matches that are 4v4. I among others want this back THE ONES THAT DO PLAY IT AND LIKE IT. For the person that said not to post if I don't want others opinions...if people were smart and would read that it clearly states on the title to bring it back why would they want to post on something they don't like? I mean I'm not going to post on something about Team Defender (crappy game) or even Drop Zone (another terrible game) Those 2 games themselves were a fail to begin with. They are similar to HQ & CTF which I agree that HC HQ should have automatically been put in since day 1. There are so many boosters in 6v6, team riot shield boosting for an emblem? How pathetic is that lol. I would rather much play 4v4 where there are no campers and really no boosters! Thanks for the 2 guys that posted the link for the petition let's get those sigs and show IW that we should get what the gamers wants I mean we are the reasons they get a paycheck!

tjmoore365

Personally, as long as the scoring on headquarters is effed up, (not everyone gets points for the cap) you can have team tac back. I don't know how many games where my team has won and we all have less than 2000 points. Back to HC KC it is, where we can all average between 2500 and 3500 points per game.

I do agree on the score limit on HQ on team tac, they should increase the score limit or shorten the incriments due to it being 4v4. I personally play S&D on team tac, but would like to see CTF & Demo on there since it is on core team tac and I enjoyed it just hated the fact that it was core lol. Sorry to all the core fans I'm not a big fan of it.

tjmoore365

I wasn't really talking about the score limit on HQ on team tac, I was talking about the added stand alone HQ mode in the advanced playlist. You know, one of the game modes that replaced team tac. It goes to 400, just like in core, but not everybody gets points for caping it. It should be treated like domination where everybod who captures a flag gets 150 points for it. HQ caps are worth 250 points, but only the first person on the HQ gets those 250 points. It's lame and IW can take it back off as far as I'm concerned.

bushay19

i hope they bring back hc caputure the flag

I've been watching the numbers of players on different game modes and I'd like to say for the people that think HC Team Tactical wasn't played enough, well it was and I don't remember the numbers but if you go and look right now Elite Team Objective has only 647 people playing. HC HQ has less people playing then HC FFA does and that's funny since people wanted HC HQ. Barebones has even less people than HC HQ. Core Team Tac has 2295 more people playing than HC HQ, HC FFA & Barebones. (Yes I did the math) IW should listen to the players because like I said before and I want it to be known by IW we are the reason they get paid. They sold 9.3 million copies and we don't even know if they're counting Hardened editions and L.E. Xbox 360s let's just say they made some bucks off of us and we should have a say so in game modes, because while we are playing our lives away they are thinking of more games to bring out to make more money.

They seriously need to bring back HC team tac. also ill sign here, not donating/giving my email for spam.

Rob12

Isn't Elite HC mosh pit the same as team tac, just with the new maps?