30 Replies Latest reply: Feb 27, 2012 12:50 PM by cookiedood RSS

So who all is ready to....

esmorgue

Be pissed off about not getting to play the new maps regularly? How crappy the matckmaking will be?

I have them on Xbox and it is completely stupid how it is setup. Plus I can only think about how many PS3 users were turned off from even wanting them since the whole having to wait deal.

• Re: So who all is ready to....
    cookiedood

Why would I care about some guy who has a console I don't getting something before me

I'm a ps3 user and will get it at the same time as the other ps3 users

I don't understand everyone's beef with this

Xbox owners have to pay(Xbox live) to even play their games online this I find funny and find some peace in

esmorgue

I am a PS3 user knumbskull. Hence being the top contributor on this side.

cookiedood

I gathered you were a ps3 user from the original post and would expect more from a "top contributor" than being insulted and having bad spelling and grammer thrown at me.

I mean let us take your sentence,

"I am a ps3 user knumbskull. Hence being the top contributor on this side

Ok let's start"

Knumbskull is not a word(a photographer and a band yes, a word no), there is no silent k, also there shouldn't be a full stop after your made up knumbskull word. I also fail to see how being a ps3 user would make you the top contributor on this side(I mean with the word hence that is what your implying).

Now onto the last word side, did you mean site or did you mean top contributor of this side (maybe ps3 v Xbox) or location (your side of the world), I can't tell if it's a spelling mistake because d and t on a keyboard are a couple of places apart so hard to jab by accident), maybe it's autocorrect.

Who knows but typing posts into pages a lot more than me

Doesn't make you any better than me

If your that big round here let's se if you can have this thread removed,

And I do take offence to being incorrectly called a numbskull

josh1073

its the fact we pay £45 for the game on release day just like xbox we pay full price for dlc when its 60 days old 90% of the easter eggs have been found so thats why ps3 users get mad. paying for xbl is nothing to do with it why should we have to pay full price for dlc that xbox has had for 2 months

cookiedood

Maybe Xbox should of had the game released 4 week earlier, peeps would of loved that

I was just saying yes we have to wait but Xbox has to pay to play online so ups and downs

I'd rather wait than than have an xbox and pay for xbl

Not sure what you mean about Easter eggs

On Xbox, I haven't seen the Elite Playlist break 10k. Team Deathmatch usually had around 2k, which is crap, unless you love to connect overseas and lag.

esmorgue

dboal15 wrote:

On Xbox, I haven't seen the Elite Playlist break 10k. Team Deathmatch usually had around 2k, which is crap, unless you love to connect overseas and lag.

I would have preferred the playlist like MW2 where you just had to deal with all the game modes.

wikked75

i'm considering not downloading them until around the time the full packs are out... i mean, the elite playlists for xbox are sorta bullsh*t, from what i've seen, and nobody that i know has premium, so how often am i gonna play the elite playlists, anyways? and if you make me wait a month or two in the first place, i've already shown i can wait, so i'll wait another month or two and get them when i can actually use them. the extra money i spent on elite was written off long ago.

esmorgue

wikked75 wrote:

i'm considering not downloading them until around the time the full packs are out... i mean, the elite playlists for xbox are sorta bullsh*t, from what i've seen, and nobody that i know has premium, so how often am i gonna play the elite playlists, anyways? and if you make me wait a month or two in the first place, i've already shown i can wait, so i'll wait another month or two and get them when i can actually use them. the extra money i spent on elite was written off long ago.

Anyone that isnt Premium....I would suggest just waiting until they come out as a full pack. It is pointless. As this game has crap connectivity issues, it is only worse with the fragmented Elite Playlist.

Hell, you have all 16 original maps cycle with the 2 new maps.

Bleak5170

I agree the way it is set up is so stupid. I have played the new maps on the 360 and good luck finding Domination matches on them. Everyone is playing FFA or TDM. Not to mention both Piazza and Liberation are horrible.

esmorgue

Bleak5170 wrote:

I agree the way it is set up is so stupid. I have played the new maps on the 360 and good luck finding Domination matches on them. Everyone is playing FFA or TDM. Not to mention both Piazza and Liberation are horrible.

6v6 on Liberation is completely FAIL. You endup spawning way on the other side of the map and get shot in the back or side nearly everytime. Piazza is mehhh, for running, but the horrible matchmaking and the xcrewing of people better connections, well it is what it is.

Bleak5170

I honestly never want to play on Liberation ever again. Piazza I can stomach but would really prefer to avoid it as well. I bought all the DLC for Black Ops, (and enjoyed most of it), but these maps are so bad. I haven't played on the newest one but I have watched a lot of videos complaining about how much it sucks as well.

esmorgue

Bleak5170 wrote:

I honestly never want to play on Liberation ever again. Piazza I can stomach but would really prefer to avoid it as well. I bought all the DLC for Black Ops, (and enjoyed most of it), but these maps are so bad. I haven't played on the newest one but I have watched a lot of videos complaining about how much it sucks as well.

Overwatch lost my interest quickly. Tight corners, more tons of crap obstructing the lines of site, more corners for the sissies to change their tampons in.

cookiedood

Are they really that bad

I'm not that much in a rush to download anymore

I'm the top poster and I agree with this thread

dalger22

Well, I only play GW so I hope they will put the new maps into GW similarly how they put the new ones into MW2 GW.  But then again, I don't play much anymore anyway so even if they did, I likely wouldn't play all that much of it. 

After requesting a refund for premium back in jan5 I was officially "denied" by activision saying they cant do it. I wont be downloading the map pack. The matchmaking is going to be worse than it already is by large margin. This whole experience with MW3, elite, no refund (total hassle) has been a complete joke.

Customer officially lost.  

I'm not getting any DLC.

No thanks, I think I'll NOT pay to have more head glitchy, camper friendly maps.

Everyone else can have fun posting up between their claymore and trophy systems ADS behind a head glitch. Fun times..

AC_786

cant wait to check em out tbh looks great but hey thats just my opinion

i just received a copy of mw3 this weekend.  

i wont buy any new maps b/c map rotations suck in all cod games. i will not prestige, too much grinding with 80lvls.  just play or stop crying.  or it will be a call for the  whaaaambulance and men with straight jackets for you bucko!

Ps3 is great Xbox is great I have ps3 because all my mates have it I would like Xbox because it looks sooooooooooo coooool and greeeeennn.