4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 27, 2012 8:41 AM by spkTKay RSS

How do you get a refund for the Elite Service

After purchasing Elite to have access to the new DLC, it appears that the Team Tactical game mode has been removed. This was the only game mode my friends and I plaved on MW3 and previous versions of COD. The online multiplayer now holds no value, and as such I would request a refund for the outstanding time left on the Elite service. To remove elements of the game with no consultation is not the way to manage a service.

• Re: How do you get a refund for the Elite Service

Agreed. team tac is put back on the play list immediately or money paid out for elite is refunded immediately. How can you justify charging for something and then removing services after being paid for them. Surely activision should be adding more game modes. Not removing them and replacing them with stupid variations of team deathmatch.

Get it sorted or start paying out the refunds.

There is no refund for dlcs not for software you don´t like.

Simple as that dlc´s can´t be returned like most of all software (especially gaming).

I would wait and play another game (if I had this problem).

If you really want to see where money was truely burned take a look @ the tesdtive 2 forums.

This was ment to be the nicest racing game ended up STILL not working since the release date (jan 2011!).

And there is still no realease date for the fix, no refunds nothing....

I requested a refund and was formally denied. They say they cant do it. Even if you have not received DLC content or anything that is considered part of  premium elite.  Lesson learned on my part. I wont be making any more purchases from the COD series sadly. Plenty of other games out  there to play that will fill the void.

The only thing you can do.

Only porblem: there are way too much titles that are even worse than the worst cod.

So good luck finding them!

The biggest "problem" in our days is the overpumped merchandise that makes "automatically" buy anything that has a good promo.

Hopefully not only you have learned your lession this is part the game today...