1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 110 Replies Latest reply: Apr 11, 2012 8:50 PM by tsloop8324 Go to original post RSS
  • 60. Re: thoughts on new blended elite playlist
    KSOSAE

Why are the Elite Players the tested Ginny Pigs??? Let the normal group try the blended matches to get an opinion!!! The blended matches take to long to load might as well play BF3?!? The rooms don't fill quick as there are less players p/ match & it takes forever to get added player after a match has started!! I would much rather play to my preference then play the new blended matchmaking!!! Idk IW this ain't cool???

• 61. Re: thoughts on new blended elite playlist
    KSOSAE

Why are the Elite Players the tested Ginny Pigs??? Let the normal group try the blended matches to get an opinion!!! The blended matches take to long to load might as well play BF3?!? The rooms don't fill quick as there are less players p/ match & it takes forever to get added player after a match has started!! I would much rather play to my preference then play the new blended matchmaking!!! Idk IW this ain't cool???

• 62. Re: thoughts on new blended elite playlist
    KSOSAE

• 63. Re: thoughts on new blended elite playlist
    KSOSAE

Why are the Elite Players the tested Ginny Pigs??? Let the normal group try the blended matches to get an opinion!!! The blended matches take to long to load might as well play BF3?!? The rooms don't fill quick as there are less players p/ match & it takes forever to get added players after a match has started!! I would much rather play to my preference then play the new blended matchmaking!!! Idk IW this ain't cool???

• 64. Re: thoughts on new blended elite playlist

I have to agree that I do not prefer the new Elite blend of game modes.  I'm sure they did this because the Elite population is so low.  I got premium to get the maps early, but I don't really end up playing them because none of my friends have the dang maps.  And now I definitely don't play the new maps solo because I don't like playing a mix of game modes.

• 65. Re: thoughts on new blended elite playlist

Kind of funny that when the Elite playlists came out, the hardcore players asked them to get rid of mosh pit and seperate them.  The core players said hardcore sucks and to get over it, even though it wouldn't affect core gaming at all.

So the patch for this is to lump all the core games into a mosh pit, and now you guys want it broken back out.  Sounds like a piece of your own medicine.  I don't think you will get sympathy from the hardcore crowd.

Or they could just break them all out and everyone could be happy.  Wouldn't that be a novel idea?

• 66. Re: thoughts on new blended elite playlist
    mjw3786

this def sucks. it's bad enough they were mixing in other maps to elite playlist before overwatch was out. now you want me to play stupid TDM or Dom?

no i want to play 100% KC and it hardly ever comes up in the rotation now

whoever is running the playlist stuff over there is really bad at it

• 67. Re: thoughts on new blended elite playlist
    LeeJones

Someone screwed up somewhere How could they get it so wrong. People like to have choices, not forced to play what they dont want. BAD MOVE IW Bad move

• 68. Re: thoughts on new blended elite playlist

I agree, I'm a TDM guy only not interested in the other game types.

So no Elite game list for me.

• 69. Re: thoughts on new blended elite playlist

Vic27 wrote:

lol, thats kinda funny, but who cares about elite playlists again? They have like 5k players total every nite, and next month the map pack for every one will be out, so you will be able to play core domination on the new maps as much as you want. You guys are crying about a temporary change.

Meanwhile, thanks for more HC modes IW!

I agree, as soon as I saw the combined list.

Drop go back to the standard list hookup with my buddies and play.

I can wait a bit for the game style I want.

But just so IW has a bit of constructive feedback I don't care for the combined play list.

1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next