19 Replies Latest reply: Feb 27, 2012 11:51 AM by rlbl RSS

stop squatting in the doorways

i have been screwed over multiple times tonight by my own team mates squatting in travel choke points. stay out of the door ways dammit!!

• Re: stop squatting in the doorways
    kylet345

Dumb argument. That's why it's called a chokepoint, it's a vital travel point that if cut off can get you a bunch of kills and turn the tide of the game in your favor.

blkbumblebee17

actually i agree with you... too many times i've had teammates sit in door ways and get us all killed.. i mean why camp in a door way where other people use to get around... i hate trying to flank a camper and my own team mate blocks me and i get killed from behind its frustrating as hell

i had to bring this one back as it seems to be getting worse.  i now just sit tight for a second or two at the beginning of the match otherwise the glitching is extremely irritating.  i have had a lot of issues on mission in the alley ways arounds the B domination point with 2 teamates standing side by side ADS at the white truck.  they obviously end up being a double kill for the other time more often then not, but they cause an extreme aggrevation for me.  right up there with those that go 2 and 20+ on multiple matches in a row.  all in all it seems that it has been getting a lot worse lately.

that's what you get from running in packs.

i dont, i play objective games as a solo player.  i just play a few hours a night when i get off work and the kids have gone to bed.  i just kind of have a rythym for running through a map, and it seems i have been running into this issue as i am trying to move towards an objective a lot lately.

should say i run up on these guys as i am playing. 

azn_chic

Agreed...People laying down on straiways are also a big problem.

blkbumblebee17

yep i have a pattern i run almost every game which leads to the first few kills on each map and it allows me to make the enemy team start off bad, which makes then play sloppy... and then its easy pickings for me but sometimes teammates just do dumb things like running past me on a guy i have clear sights on then while he's passing me i lose track and we both get killed due to them not just playing a bit smarter... and i have recently been trolling playing with the tac knife only and i havnet gone negative yet a few times i was even the top ranked so i can't see how anyone can go 2-20... but slow minded players are the worse its like they dont realize at all how stupid their gameplan is and how much it hurts the players around them

Izjar11

Good advice but wrong delivery, instead of *****-ing try to explain the issue.

ghamorra

I love it when people stand behind you when you snipe. Why do people insist on having to be in that exact location, why can't they go somwhere else?

there was a guy last night who stood in the doorway in the loft on bootleg and kept getting mad when his teamates tried to run through the door way.  just clueless.

rlbl

From being a newb to where I am now, I have learned:

Never get stationary in a door way (causes multi-kills)

Never stand directly behind someone / or go exactly in the same path (causes collaterals)

When most people run in the same direction, go the other way and flank the enemy

If two teams are facing off in the same place, circle the map and flank the enemy as above

When capturing/protecting a flag, check which direction your teammates are facing... and face a different direction (avoids multi-kills)

When you hear/see a pred wait a sec to check where your team is going, and run in the opposite direction. Conversely, if your team runs in all directions... stand still.

Others?