9 Replies Latest reply: Jul 21, 2012 9:04 PM by Derek_Gaga RSS

Clan merge

Ok once again. I have 3 founders, one free elite. We play nightly for about 2 hours and 5 hours straight on the weekends. We are ex-military very tactical and believe in communication. We want to bring over our 1500 founder XP. We are about WINS. K/D means nothing, K/D is like breaking every NFL record but not playing in the Superbowl!!!!!!

Looking for maturity. No kids. We not trying to take an exam to get in. We are really great. Hit me up, I will be on tonight at 9 or 10 pm, GT: New Orleans

• Re: Clan merge

Your group sounds like ours!  We just started a new clan called Limited_3dition two days ago.  Most of us are "older" in our 30's.  A few of us are ex-military; I was in the Army, and our oldest member (61 yrs young) was in the Marine Corp.  We mostly play TDM at night, but some of us play DOM and Search in the daytime on weekends.  We've been playing together since MW2 or Battlefield.  My KD is .96, and some in our group are 1.6 or so.  Love to have you join us!  Oh, most of us have mics, too.

Hookz

hey man whats up again

i miss understood lasts nights convo

my clans up to 27 people most of us founder and premuim members with a couple free members if ur looking for a mature clan and thats laid back then we are what ur looking for

no 1 in our clan is under 18 years old 

we are on @ all hrs of the day and night so u will aways have sum1 on to play with unless its like 5am on  a weekday but sometimes theres the exseptions lol

most of us have been playing together for years  and about 7 of the clan  members i know personaly in real life so communication is not a problem

our clan kd ratio is 1.41 ( i know u said kd means nothing lol )

we are all about winning and thats what we do

heres our link to our clan  profile -- > https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/345011

im jumping on xbox in the next 20-30 mins so feel free to hit me up with a friend request and we can start to play together b4 u make ur choice on wich clan ur looking to join

xbox gt - xi hookz Lx 

I am just here to let everybody know that is looking for a clan that the Disciples of Gaming clan is Recruiting new members at this time and here ais some of the stuff you need to qualify

1. You need to be at least 17 or older to join
    2. You must be respectful at all times
    3. there are a few words that we do not tolerate our members saying and they are
      1. the N word pertaining to a person of african decent
      2. the G word pertaining to someones sexual preference
      3. and the R word describing a forced sexual act upon another person
    4. and these are the thing that we dont tolerate while playing in a game
      1. Trash talking
      2. disrespectful gestures
      3. tea bagging, or any form of after kill taunting
      4. harassment
      5. racism
      6. sexism
      7. discrimination
      8. offensive slurs or derogatory remarks
      9. screaming or any other form of disruptive microphone behaviors
      10. threats
      11. and excessive foul language
      12. and the banned words as seen above in bold lettering

we are not a skill based clan we basically want to just have fun!!!

and we do have a rank structure an right now i am a DoG4 a SGT in my clan and my GT is xDEFx jkl1010...

so if u are looking for a place to meet a lot of friends and to have fun send me a message to my gamer tag and i will get one of my LT's to approve u

but first we would have to play a game with you to see how you act

so if you know any body that wants to join give them my gamer tag and ask them to send me a message.....

P.S. if you want to check out our website the address is

http://www.disciplesofgaming.com

MissVendetta

Hey shinnyrims,

I would like to talk to you about coming to Tactical Carnage as we could use great people as a solid foundation for our expansion into console gaming.

A little about us, Tactical Carnage was founded in January 2011, and has become a successful PC gaming community. As I mentioned previously, we've recently decided to expand into Console gaming so that we can reach out and provide a great environment to more gamers.

What we can offer you:

+High quality website & forum

+A radio station

+Our own social networking site! (Social.TacticalCarnage.com)

+CoD Elite

+Community for 15+ games over 3 platforms

+Livestreams

+Leadership opportunities

+Teamspeak 3 server

+Product/Game reviews (coming soon!)

Requirements:

+At least 13 years of age

+Working headset/mic preferred

+Activity within the community

+A love for gaming

We offer membership to all gamers, but I will be allowing members to set up their own competitive teams (because hey, some of us LOVE winning).

So shinny, if you’re interested in our community visit us at http://www.TacticalCarnage.com

You can apply on our forums via the Application Center. Note: It's not an 'exam', it just helps us verify that everyone meets our requirements and is placed into the correct division.

I'm certainly available to discuss any questions you may have for us. My Skype is Miss.Vendetta and my e-mail address is MissVendetta@TacticalCarnage.com  Hope to hear from you soon. Happy Gaming!

-Miss V