23 Replies Latest reply: Feb 27, 2012 5:27 PM by LethalWii RSS

Wii The Gamerz Want...

Now, Personally I LOVE the Wii Version of CoD: MW3 ! Despite the fact, that us Wii gamers dont get all the game modes and killstreaks, which I'm fine with because the Xbox & Ps3 are filled with nothing but PMs & AC-130 Noobs! Every online TDM, Kill Confirmed, HQ, or Domination match there are atleast 10 PMs & 3 AC-130s for Xbox or Ps3. I personally don't want that brought to the Wii. However, I'll put up with it if i have to!

Although, My MAIN FOCUS is the NEW MAPS !

The Wii should be able to receive the NEW MAPS! The Same way we update the Wii for these PATCHES! Is how the Wii should be updated with the NEW Maps! I know it might be difficult, but your GAME DESIGNERS! You all are smart. I've been playing CoD on the Wii for a while now & i have been UPSET not being able to play STADIUM on BLACK OPS or LIBERATION on MW3! & I know MILLIONS of others feel the SAME WAY! Using the Wii Shop Channel, I KNOW its POSSIBLE!

SATISFY THE GAMERS OF CoD FOR THE Wii

Now, this year the WiiU is coming out. Rumors tell it, that with this unique updated mini console version of the Wii, The Wii will FINALLY be able to have ALL killstreaks as the Ps3 & Xbox. What About New Maps when DLC comes out for Xbox & Ps3?????

WiiTheGamerz are looking forward to seeing this change! We know we won't be able to receive DLC for MW3 because this will take a while. Although, Eventually, We will be looking forward to being able to download new game maps for our FUTURE CoD Games!

Message was edited by: WiiTheGamerz

• Re: Wii The Gamerz Want...

I agree to this, but this game is still far from being fixed, the developers should focus more on that before they can focus on DLC

@ForumTrolls

Calm down, go easy on the forum newbie.

craig1985

Really don't know where your getting your stats from but every game on Xbox and PS3 aint filled with PM's considering MP7 and the ACR are the most popular and there's also at least 3 or 4 snipers every game.

As for the AC-130 noobs, those aren't noobs my friend they are good players, that's like saying if you use any killstreak your a noob and funny how you say you don't want that brought to Wii then go on to say we will FINALLY have ALL killstreaks, ironic eh.

PM is Predator Missile, and I saw one every game on the Wii yesterday.

DLC isn't coming for the Wii. Get over it. Buy an Xbox360 if you want DLC now. Or wait like the PS3 noobs. Or just play the game on the Wii like any other sane person would do. If you want, I can show you the calculations of what would happen if you don't like any of the DLC, and seeing as Liberation is a flop and Piazza is a crap spawn fest, I can't have hope for Overwatch and Black Box.

Uhmm Craig1985, 1st of all, PM=Predator missle... 2nd of all, i say we'll FINALLY have ALL killstreaks on the NEXT CoD game. If your going to come at me, come correct!!!

Calling players noobs because they've earned the AC-130? Or wait, are you just jealous because the Wii is unable to handle certain features of the game? Either way, good luck with ever seeing and DLC for the Wii, just to let you know that 'we' 360 owners have just received our second piece of DLC, while you the Wii owners.... Have received... Nothing...

Hey bro congrats on spending over twice as much money on a video game, not including the headsets which are pretty much a must have or you get sound whored and cant hear your enemy worth ****, thats atleast another $100. So congrats on spending 4 times as much on a video game as us wii gamers

Edit*P.S: forgot to add in that you have to pay to play online as well while wii play free

Convict7

I doubt that... Anyone with sanity... Is willing to pay... For more content...  To game like... Call of Duty...

No but seriously who cares about new maps when we still could use some Akimbo nerfing, funny thing is that ever since the patch came, FMG9 akimbo became more common and Type 95 seemed to disappear, even though I can't see any difference between the old Type 95 and the patched 95

anyone with sanity is willing to pay roughyl 5 times the amount of money to play the same game. 360 has better graphics, we all know that, and more killstreaks, but the less killstreaks is what makes the wii more fun in my opinion. People camp for killstreaks less and worry less about stats b.c hackers screw up the leaderboards anyway. so its more rushing and exciting gameplay.

nintendon't

Why do people always have to bring up this console war bullshit on the internet? Who really cares if someone plays a game on a different system, get a life.

You say the 360 is more powerful, yet I've had 3 Xbox 360s die on me within the past 4 years while I'm still on my first Wii. (1 died from overheating, 1 died from the e74 error, and 1 died from the RROD). The Xbox 360 is just a poorly made piece of trash.

What's the point of buying a more powerful system if the hardware breaks after 1-2 years?

craig1985

You have just done the whole console war thing yourself, yes it is pathetic and you are doing it with your last 2 paragraphs, I have all 3 consoles and tbh they all have their plus points.

Also the Xbox 360 slim I have had from release, the gloss one with 250gig HD is the most beautiful and quietest console ever, its absolute perfection and designed to last unlike the older models that you must be talking about.

nintendon't

I'm not doing the console war thing. I'm just stating my experience with the Xbox 360. Me and plenty of people I know in real life as well as on the internet have had a piss poor experience with the Xbox 360. It's even been proven that every Xbox 360 model made between 2005 and 2009 is gonna die eventually because it has a defective design. I'm sure the Slim model is "absolute perfection" but it's too little too late. I refuse to pay money for another Xbox 360.

My Wii has run smooth like butter with no hiccups ever since I first got it in 2007.

Lots of Wiis have broke too. Each has its problems. Frankly, its the community that matters the most to me. You guys are just too much fun to play with. Reason I haven't cracked and bought an Xbox360, despite being appealed to be the glimmery graphics, pretty new maps, and freaking sweet sauce that is the Predator Missile. I have read up about the Pred Missile and its pilots and specs, it freaking awesome.

semperfi550

Ive had my Wii for a long time and i can tell you that while it has fun games and fantasic controls but the system itself sucks when it comes to power compared to the other two. When it comes down to it the Wii does do what it was made to do and a little more and for that i think despite how weak it is it is a good overal system with almost no tech issues.

Ive also had a PS3 Slim for over a year now and i love that system. It does everything it's suposed do and much more with a few tech issues (tends to freeze a bit). The fact that the game disc can hold 50GB just makes the game for it that much better. The PS3 lacks in first party game quality though. Games like Uncharted and InFamous cannot come anywhere near Zelda or Metriod.

We have slo just recently gotten a 360 Slim and from what i can tell it's a huge improvment on the old sad excuses for systems that was known as the 360 and 360 Elite. I have not had it long enough to tell if they fully fixed all the tech issues or the disc tray problem but i will find out in due time. The 360 Slim also has an imporved design that alows for much more ventilation which is huge improvmet over the previous designs. When ive gotten to have a good bit of time with it i will be able to completly compare it to the other two.

When it comes down to it i love the Wii and the PS3 and hope that Sony and Nintendo can continue to produce good quality consoles. As for Microsoft i think there is hope for them yet with their next system.

Is your insecurity with the flaws of the 360 and ps3 causing you and your army of kiddie XBOX ragers to come and make fun of another weaker console to make yourself feel better? Similar concept to cyber bullying... do you do that? Then why this?

Don't judge him as that is HIS opinions. The whole discussion of this thread is totally irrelevant. And please, keep the console wars to a close, its so stupid how you all rant on which console is better... Why not just play the damn game instead of constantly arguing? The xbox players have WAY more people in the community. So why try to convert us into playing it? We do want we want to do.

Why do people constantly complain about nto gettign DLC? They suck anyways

craig1985

Infinity ward DLC sucks, Treyarch DLC is amazing, really good multiplayer maps + zombie map with every one so far and for less than a tenner, then again that may be coming from a 3arc fanboy

nintendon't

Treyarch FTW. I don't even get all the hype over DLC for this game. The new maps out so far look crappy.....

I said Treyarch were the better developer a good few years ago, though having said that, the point streaks are a great idea. Vonderhaar said recently that he`d made errors in BO and they would be corrected, and he also wouldnt be afriad to steal a few IW ideas if he felt it would improve the game and the community wanted it. EVERY game in the series has improved year after year, and BO2 or whatever its called will be another step forward imvho.

The console war is for kids imvho, or people with small penis`s. Who really cares what OTHER people play on?? Are you really that bothered?

FWIW I play wii coz of the wiimote aim. I bought an Xbox and sold it 2 days later, wasnt for me. Thats not to say im dissing it, it just wasnt for me. I had a PS2 for years, and loved stuff like resident evil/tiger woods golf, and id never play that stuff on the wii, BUT nowadays I only play cod so I only need a wii, I freaking love it, end of.

Beast, can you link me to the alleged Vonderhaar statement?

No idea were I read it, it was around xmas time.  BUT I heard it on rednecks podcast this week, to a certain extent anyways. He`s got a new podcast and has fallen out with woody, I read a few of his tweets and he ripped woody a new one. Basically the people wanted redneck to be a co host, hes a baws on the mic, and woody kept using him as a stand in when he didnt have guests, and with pka going on a downwardv trend lately since going to utube instead of twitch, he`s taken the opportunity to go for the kill if you will, and start up on his own, with champchong.Anyways, hes friendly with vonderhaar, and played BO with him on Friday night for like 3hrs straight, and just pummeled him with questions, and was gona get him on the show this week, vonderhhar said he`d love too, but they had to run it by TREYARCH personel or summat, its in his contract, and they couldnt allow him to talk about BO2 "at this time", but he could in the coming months, and he`s deffo on the show in thecoming month/s. Redneck plays BO with him regular, and hes a top top guy.

Link to podcast:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLYJI0uuQus&feature=g-user-u&context=G2cad88bUCGX QYbcTJ33Zk4Lgh3e_Jd6dpCTSuKVfFGDq-g9DA39Q

Link to Redneck:

http://www.youtube.com/user/IZEDNECK?feature=watch