1 2 3 4 Previous Next 208 Replies Latest reply: Apr 4, 2012 4:10 PM by adw1983 Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: Official Weapon Balance Feedback Thread.

No, but watch this video i made it shows what i'm talking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s02hHnu5CtY

• 11. Re: Official Weapon Balance Feedback Thread.

mp7 given uzi(cod4) recoil

LMGs given static damage just like previous cods expect the m60 which only gets a min damage buff of 10 damage so 2 headshots at long range equal a kill however it still would take 3 body shots

http://denkirson.xanga.com/632800688/call-of-duty-4/#chart

• 12. Re: Official Weapon Balance Feedback Thread.
    ghamorra

Why does everyone want to keep buffing shoties? I don't understand it, they're pretty beastly as it is. No trigger delay, and incredible damage. Why do they deserve a range buff?

Anyway, I'd like to see a buff on snipes. Not in the recognizable stat catagory but more of a consistancy buff. Too many times I get hitmarkers in obvious OHK placements.

SMGs in general need more recoil, they're just to damn accurate for they're firing rate

LMGs could use some range and maybe fix the rapid fire attachment, makes the gun useless

• 13. Re: Official Weapon Balance Feedback Thread.

ghamorra wrote:

Why does everyone want to keep buffing shoties? I don't understand it, they're pretty beastly as it is. No trigger delay, and incredible damage. Why do they deserve a range buff?

please inform me as to why you are under the impression the people that want shotguns buffed want a range buff

• 14. Re: Official Weapon Balance Feedback Thread.
    mrepictoast

Build the Damage proficiency into Shotguns.  Every other gun has built in Stopping Power, why not the Shotguns?

Give the CM-901 its old fire rate glitch regardless of attachment.

LMGs should be the only weapons that make your aim go off target.  Take it off every other gun, make it so you only flinch from LMG bullets.  No one complains about damage view kick, and LMGs become useful again.  Two birds with one stone.

Dragunov should one shot kill to the head, neck and upper chest unsilenced.

Remove Machine Pistols.  Make Handguns and Overkill worth using again.

• 15. Re: Official Weapon Balance Feedback Thread.
    vims1990

You don't seem to understand what they want.

More consistency with shotguns at close range.

We aren't expecting shotguns to have the range of 2 football fields

• 16. Re: Official Weapon Balance Feedback Thread.
    9blackguys

mrepictoast wrote:

Build the Damage proficiency into Shotguns.  Every other gun has built in Stopping Power, why not the Shotguns?

QFT

I think building the Damage Prof. Perk into all the shotguns is a great idea! Since, as mrepictoast pointed out, all other guns have it built in, Shotguns should too.

GRIPE #1

If IW doesn't like the idea of building the Damage Prof. Perk into shotguns, then make AR's and SMG's weaker, one or two less bullets I think is a fair compromise. It honestly feels like I'm always playing hardcore, at least in regards to how mortal and fragile I am.

Most of the AR's and SMG's have about 800+rpm rate of fire, and with as little recoil as they have, it is nearly impossible to survive an encounter against them.

If I get shot in the back, by the time I can react, I'm dead. Only when the attacker misses do I get a chance to strike back, and thats assuming he's within my range.

AR's and SMG's kill you in what feels like 1-2  bullets. I know people refer this as "insta-kill" or when lag causes you to die before you recieve damage, making it "look" like you died instantly. However, I have the MW3 Weapons statistics spread sheet open right now,  and despite what those stats say, I swear I get killed in 2 or less bullets, and I know I'm not getting shot in the head when this happens. Either make AR's and SMG's weaker, add more recoil or reduce their rate of fire, or something, do something please.

GRIPE #2

That was one of the first things I noticed about this game, its that you die way too fast in my humble opinion. At least when compared to previous titles.

I can't survive C4, well placed 'nades or car/barrel bombs, even with Blash Shield equipped. Flak Jacket was able to save users from those things. It was much better at what it was supposed to do. I think that Blast Shield should be buffed so that it's as effective as FJ.

Also The Pro version of BS should reduce Flash and Stuns by 90% like Tactical Gas Mask pro did in Black Ops. As it stands now, BSP is only barely more effective than not having it on at all. Assassin still seems like the wiser choice between those two.

See my thread: Petition to buff the AA-12

http://http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200393961?start=0&tstart=0

• 17. Re: Official Weapon Balance Feedback Thread.
    9blackguys

Oh and how "official" is this out of curiosity?

• 18. Re: Official Weapon Balance Feedback Thread.

as official as community forums get

• 19. Re: Official Weapon Balance Feedback Thread.
    9blackguys

meaning...?

1 2 3 4 Previous Next