8 Replies Latest reply: Mar 16, 2013 3:20 PM by frats74 RSS

Clan rewards (Unlocks) are lame! We want better rewards!  speak your mind gamers

1.  " Emblem generator packs" for clan rewards are a joke. The only person that can use them is the clan leader. The clan cant even use them in game!!! The only way to make the emblem generator packs worth anything is to put an "elite clan emblem" spot IN GAME !!! so the rest of the clan can use the emblem that the clan leader makes!.............. IN GAME

2. "Custom background packs" REALLY? come on! THIS IS NOT A REWARD its a joke!!!

3. "Elite clan title" there are thousands of clans and we get 4 freaking titles not counting the lame flag titles that are the same ones that we all ready have in game! Are you serious! How's about a freaking "Elite clan title generator" that we can rock IN GAME! That would be worth working for!

4. "Double XP" is the only thing holding any worth.

5. "One prestige token" at level 50....one....one....come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

There is only one clan event this weak. WHY? So 99.9% of the clans can only hope to earn 1000xp or less this weak and .0001% can earn 2500xp.

• Re: Clan rewards (Unlocks) are lame! We want better rewards!  speak your mind gamers
    dtinsomnia

If they would put in clan challenges it would be eaiser to level the clans. Then we wouldn't have to wait for a certain time just to be able to get XP.

• Re: Clan rewards (Unlocks) are lame! We want better rewards!  speak your mind gamers

Wow are you off the nipple? Ok as far as only the leader can get the emblem, why not it is that persons clan why should he not stand out. For the custom backgrounds that is for the clan leader also seeing as the clan page on the elite website rocks it. Is it lame probably depends on how much the clan leader thinks but then again who cares? The titles are customizable seeing as thou u can have the clan motto in it which also the clan leader creates. As far as double xp and tokens go i will state this much. Ranking up and prestiging is not even close to hard. I work full time and have a personal life and I am halfway thru 12th and my clan is still only lv 2. They did a dex xp promo to start and has giving some 2 hours away. And let's see tokens, they only give one out, but yet for every cod back to mw1 that u prestigers at least once in u got one, elite subscriber got one each prestige u get one. I have one sitting in my store because I really don't need it. So the point I am making what stuff do you really want??? Because I am fine the way it is and they can also add more backgrounds and titles down the line.

well I am the leader of my clan and we are at level 7 with 43 members. the only thing they are looking forward to is the double xp,elite clan tag and title.the backgrounds and embalm generator packs mean nothing to them. the emblem generator packs would mean something to them if they could rock the clan emblem in the game.with the thousands of clans using the same 4 titles how can you say you stand out or that you are different.the motto is the only difference.

mindhack1

I agree adding the challenges would help us out, but they need to give out better stuff than they are.  Just look at the new Prestige levels.  Really just one emblem with numbers????

C'mon man

eismaschine

I don't think Treyarch gives a rats arse about clans...if you notice, MW3 incorporated not only rewards worth earning, but also included past prestige levels to all past games including treyarch games. Treyarch wants nothing to do with anything Infinty Ward produces...too bad...because clan ops is what gets most of us to continue playing after full prestige...

frats74

ohiotroutjunkie wrote:

1.  " Emblem generator packs" for clan rewards are a joke. The only person that can use them is the clan leader. The clan cant even use them in game!!! The only way to make the emblem generator packs worth anything is to put an "elite clan emblem" spot IN GAME !!! so the rest of the clan can use the emblem that the clan leader makes!.............. IN GAME

I initially thought that Clan Emblems would be usable in-game; I was disappointed that it wasn't.

ohiotroutjunkie wrote:

2. "Custom background packs" REALLY? come on! THIS IS NOT A REWARD its a joke!!!

Agree.

What are your suggestions?

ohiotroutjunkie wrote:

3. "Elite clan title" there are thousands of clans and we get 4 freaking titles not counting the lame flag titles that are the same ones that we all ready have in game! Are you serious! How's about a freaking "Elite clan title generator" that we can rock IN GAME! That would be worth working for!

Yeah. It would be nice if there were more than just five Elite Clan Titles.

An Elite Clan Title generator would be a good idea. I just hope it doesn't get abused and used for vulgar and hateful eyesores.

ohiotroutjunkie wrote:

4. "Double XP" is the only thing holding any worth.

Not really. The Clan Emblems and Titles are good unlocks for bragging rights.

ohiotroutjunkie wrote:

5. "One prestige token" at level 50....one....one....come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Do you want more than one Prestige Token or do you have a better idea as an unlockable at level 50?

ohiotroutjunkie wrote:

There is only one clan event this weak. WHY? So 99.9% of the clans can only hope to earn 1000xp or less this weak and .0001% can earn 2500xp.

Although Clan Ops are no longer Fridays to Sundays and Clan Challenges are no longer Daily, there are Clan Ops on Saturdays and Sundays and there are Clan Challenges on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

However, I do wish it was back to the way it was.

Message was edited by: frats74